Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot (49676 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Flatties: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
She forking looks like geenie.

With the veave. tongue
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Bantino(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
when I was growing up, mad people go nak3d, but now mad people put on clothes while supposed sane people go nak3d undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Adukey(f): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jelly sandals for sale, check my signature for contact. Thank you
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Julietcutie(f): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
what nonsense...
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by oyetunder(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
adeniyi3971:
warrisdis
image from an evil dream.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by lawyerbabs(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
eeyahh, you know all this because you had the disease too sometimes ago. pele
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

Just take a look at the woman's thighs, see the dark sports that resulted from healed wounds as a result of chronic gonorrhea/yeast infections she had during her olosho days.

and she even has that demonic chain all these slay queen/olosho put on their ankles that makes them look like prisoners during the slave era.

No wonder the man is unwilling to go with her anymore as seen in the photo shoot.

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Lemmejoor(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

Just take a look at the woman's thighs, see the dark sports that resulted from healed wounds as a result of chronic gonorrhea/yeast infections she had during her olosho days.

and she even has that demonic chain all these slay queen/olosho put on their ankles that makes them look like prisoners during the slave era.

No wonder the man is unwilling to go with her anymore as seen in the photo shoot.

U definately cant convince ppl u r different from the way u sound

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by itzjwizzy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
IamHeWrites:
An expectant couple's maternity photo has gone viral and it's not hard to see why.

Rather than do the regular poses of cradling the baby bump for their maternity photo shoot, the mother-to-be is seen dragging her baby daddy, while the man looked like he was about to run away from his responsibilities.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/trying-to-run-away-from-his-responsibilities-check-out-this-hilarious-maternity-photoshoot.html

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by orumba(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
madness or insane
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by WHOcarex: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

Bless you my dear. I be fear say whether na only me dey see am o.

Very disgusting
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by itzjwizzy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
when I was growing up, mad people go nak3d, but now mad people put on clothes while supposed sane people go nak3d undecided
grin grin grin grin grin Abeg o.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by itzjwizzy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
WHOcarex:
Bless you my dear. I be fear say whether na only me dey see am o.

Very disgusting
Una too local grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Deltatoto: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
IamHeWrites:
An expectant couple's maternity photo has gone viral and it's not hard to see why.

Rather than do the regular poses of cradling the baby bump for their maternity photo shoot, the mother-to-be is seen dragging her baby daddy, while the man looked like he was about to run away from his responsibilities.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/trying-to-run-away-from-his-responsibilities-check-out-this-hilarious-maternity-photoshoot.html

social media is making some ppl mad.what will make my wife dress this way
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by lakeside30: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
johnlvis:
Pls how do i post on nairaland?

u have just post
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by DonMoga(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
BE LIKE ME....CARRY HER MATTER FOR MY HEAD OO

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by neonly: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Lol!! Cute couple, any Nigerian couple that will see this and want to try it, just make sure you are in good terms with the VP(village people) angry
Hahaaaaaaa
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by ifyain: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Disgusting.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Prophet777: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
ladiesreject:
I regret viewing this thread
Is a lie joo, after looking at the woman's big tight. Just confess you enjoying what you have seen.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
God punish the woman or man that started this Maternity shoot or whatsoever!! This us total nonsense. I will never ever try thus in my life. Over my living body! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
johnlvis:
Pls how do i post on nairaland?

Follow these steps:

1. On the Front Page, FP, where you pick the Topic of your choice to read, check between NAIRALAND FORUM and the various available topics, you would see many sections: Celebrity, Family, Education, Politics, Jokes, Crimes, Adverts, Religion, etc.

2. Select the appropriate section the issue you want to write about belongs, e.g Religion.

3. Click on the section, in this case, Religion, and the edit mode would appear for you to write, with the rules and regulations of writing on Nairaland

4. Read the rules and regulations thoroughly; understand it; and then, abide by them to avoid sanction.

5. Appeal to your audience, or else your write-up might not see the light of the day.

6. I am waiting to see your write up.

All the best.

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by alklas(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
she should not sit on his chest o
cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by lawalosky(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

like husband like wife....

Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by BabbanBura(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

Chai madam, sopree sopree
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by bakbravo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by moresignal(f): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Yuck!

olosho's will always recognize themselves. smh
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari2rule:
I need to post this here.a white lady from Greece cried out as ashowo from edo state infected her boyfriend with HIV aids in Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeQ4AP7-M-0

This girl is funny. So her married friend was sleeping with a prostitute who got him infected and because he didn't know he got infected, he infected other people he was also sleeping with? And even though he has a wife and children, he did not consider protecting himself? I.diots everywhere.
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by comdr20(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
PlsBanMe:
The picture is simple.

An irresponsible guy impregnated a former slay queen.

Shout out to all slay queens who will end up with irresponsible guys.
lol,,,,,,hahahaha.,,guy u wicked sha
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by montero4(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
I tire for this kind of publicity. Husband approving wife's display of nude pics just to trend on social network. I pray the baby comes alive
Re: Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot by Rozaytee: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
her.. thighs are gross..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.