Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,342 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside (21497 Views)

‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie / Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by SirBunky85(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
yemaldo:
Used for what? Who know d man before Tinubu make am chairman
help me ask am o
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by SirBunky85(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
yemaldo:
Used for what? Who know d man before Tinubu make am chairman
help me ask am o
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Mires: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
APC and their laughable gimmicks. A party that prefers its interest than that of the nation.

A man who's more healthy than Mr President and the leader of his political party is advised not to contest for reelection on age ground while an ailing and confused president is encouraged to contest despite the same age. Issorite

Chai! There was a country.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by ArmedRobber: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
RichDad1:
Tinubu finally sees the end of this man. grin

Ignore him at your own peril. wink
oyegun is a fool he allow governors with no electoral value that leverage of wind of sai baba for election victory to push him against the man that fought for your position.
Because of oyegun tinubu step on toes in apc .e.g.Adams oshomole who was rooting for Tom ikimi who was part of the foundation member of apc.
If not for maturity both tinubu and Adams would have been sworned enemy.but for the fact that they have been together during the acn days before apc merger.They let the issue slide.

Tinubu could have listed oyegun reelection as part of his conditions for supporting buhari in 2019 and it will be win-win situation for everybody.while oshomole is compensated with a postion

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Btw 2019 is not all about party but survival of christians
As it was written in gospel of john, "a time is coming when anyone who kill you will think he is offering a services to God (john 16; 2b)
Fear those politician that start their education with Islamic education
Cos they are commanded by the Quran to fight and kill Christians and Jews and have them subdued thats the only purpose of Muslim in politics
To fulfill their Islamic injunction not to develop the country
Sura 9: 29, 123... sura 4: 74-77
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor the last day, nor forbid which has been forbidden by Allah and his apostle and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth(Islam) among the people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians) until they pay the jizya"
The purest joy in Islam is to kill and be killed for Allah
A day and night of jihad is better than months of fasting
Christians campaigning for muslims is just out of ignorance
Its not about party now
The killings in benue and other part of the country is only to fulfill Islamic injunction. Whether they kill you or they are killed it is a win for them
That's y you see Muslims paying lip service to the killings
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nonnyflex:
If oyegun is stepping down cause of his age, what's the president still doing... Let me reserve my comment till 2019
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by ipobarecriminals: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
the baba nor see the handwriting on the wall.give up give up.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who cares if he step aside or not, one thing that is sure is you are all going back home in 2019.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by buhariguy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nonnyflex:
If oyegun is stepping down cause of his age, what's the president still doing... Let me reserve my comment till 2019
buhari has not finish cleaning the mess of your ineffectual buffoon and the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Toosure70: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jagaban 1 - 0 Ipob.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oyegun is a big fool. What is playing out now has actually been concluded long time before now. Tinubu is Yoruba that should have meant something to the edo politician. Like the rest of them, Oyegun failed to read the handwriting on the wall. CHANGE Oyegun!
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by nedu666: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tinbu learn from atiku/obj fight. Neva neva give a president conditions for supportin him.because after he wins you hve no furthur leverage. Pray he does not decide to deal with u permanently.
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by Nonnyflex(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari has not finish cleaning the mess of your ineffectual buffoon and the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP.
I wanted to educate you but when I saw your name, I realised it wasn't my precious time
Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by DonMekino(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
How can jibrin back someone he doesn't know? Its all about the jagagban himself

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside by walex2(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
A party chairman that lost his POOLING BOOT, WARD AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT in a governorship election of his own state. Is that one a party chairman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom / Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.