Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) (1159 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Buhari2rule(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Skyfornia(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lols...afi 'I no dey anywhere for now'. Over confusion dey worry Nina.
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Patrinus: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Peeps keep saying cee-c should go for help, I think its this Nina of a girl that really needs help. angry

Nina, stay one place! Stop jumping upandan!

1 Like

Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by oshe11: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ya'll should let her be. Its not a crime to be spoilt for choice, hence confused
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
She's smart. What's ppls own with their relatnship? I like how she makes nosy people confused.
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by rayblast(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gmartins:
She's smart. What's ppls own with their relatnship? I like how she makes nosy people confused.
She doesn't know Wat she wants. pls follow her story before d BBnaija show on d show and after d show. she's just confused!!!!! She doesn't have a mind of her own
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Buhari2rule(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
rayblast:
She doesn't know Wat she wants. pls follow her story before d BBnaija show on d show and after d show. she's just confused!!!!! She doesn't have a mind of her own
you are right
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
She is a gemini and has two personality. Sometimes we don't overstand wht we will do next. She definetely knws wht she wants. Money is nt her drivng force bt Love and whom to protect heR. Abeg I no wan talk for this matter. It hav do.
rayblast:
Re: Nina Denies Both Collins And Miracle In An Interview At Wazobia FM (video) by Buhari2rule(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Gmartins:
She is a gemini and has two personality. Sometimes we don't overstand wht we will do next. She definetely knws wht she wants. Money is nt her drivng force bt Love and whom to protect heR. Abeg I no wan talk for this matter. It hav do.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Movie: CRAZY PEOPLE!!! Will Hit The Cinema On The 25th Of May / Latest Trending 2020 Movies And Old 2013, 2014, 2015 To 2020 Hot Movies / All About Camila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.