Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (41809 Views)

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / Most Sought-After Countries For Immigrants / Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by naijjaman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by BruncleZuma: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by begwong: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oya, where are those Edo girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Angelparadise: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Give that country just a year that particular job will need regulations to curb the inflow of both male and females for prostitution .

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
The entire female population of BIAFRA would vanish!

We no go gree! angry angry angry
how did this news turn tribal now ?

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Seun360(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Targeted market: Nigerian Oloshos.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by fasterwell(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
This one na pure trap for lazy youths oh

Immedately u identified urself as a prostitute ehn

Na deportation straight or no visa for u

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Ayohbk(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
A progressive country in action. Watch the hypocrites from the shithole country come here with their holier than thou comments.

New Zealand , country of my dreams.

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by staketowin: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
very bad

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Israeltolani(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Jaybolt(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
hmmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by paqman: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
pls is male prostitute allowed because I will like to apply for the post
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
New haven and destination for professional prostitutes.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Arrilly(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
This one weak me o..

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:
how did this news turn tribal now ?

I can't see you attacking those shouting Edo and Benin on the front page.

Hypocrisy is ugly to see.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by ensamy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Goodnews for Edo girls shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by iamtardey: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
it's the norms in Nigeria anyway
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Sharonose: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
ensamy:
Goodnews for Edo girls shocked shocked shocked
stop typing rubbish ..fool..

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Slymonster(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
iya hook up babes. Fresh better food is ready
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by perdollar(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
propanet:
That's a welcomed development. The Nigeria law should legalize prostitution because there is no way the government can win the war against prostitution, just the same way they can't win the war against marijuana.
Prostitutes play a vital role in our society and I respect them for that.
I prefer prostitutes to dating these pretentious whores parading themselves as girlfriends with legions of partners.
does pretentious girls r disaster waiting to happen. I dated a girl for 6yrs had sex with her on several occasions without condom thinking DT we r faithful. found out later DT she was sth else. if not for luck I would av bn down wt STD.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by sirusX(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
At the airport .... immigration need to check the obometer lever for years of experience

In order to meet the criteria of a highly qualified sex worker, would-be migrants will be expected to have ANZSCO skill level 5

Am I the only one who initially wondered the crazy skill they had to possess? shocked

Buglary and mid-air acrobatics came to mind

However, applicants of ANZSCO level 5 cannot be classified as skilled unless their pay is more than NZ$36.44 (US$25.87) per hour, which is NZ$75,795 (US$53,818) per year based on a 40-hour week

This one pass minimum wage for Naija??

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Softhands(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
your papa!
Auladimeji:
cheesy Edo people right now

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by propanet(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
perdollar:
does pretentious girls r disaster waiting to happen. I dated a girl for 6yrs had sex with her on several occasions without condom thinking DT we r faithful. found out later DT she was sth else. if not for luck I would av bn down wt STD.
My brother nor be small matter ooo.
Dating if full of headaches and uncountable hassles... and is all for nothing
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
nagoma:

Manna from heaven, my sisters from Edo and IPOBland. You are more than qualified and you have the required experience.
New Zealand visa office will pull more crowd that Buhari state visit.

grin

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Toosure70: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't know what to type o.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Icon79(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
End time government!

O pari

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by okerekeikpo: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Confirm Buhari should do the same, we need development in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Ikeja Bus Terminal That Was Commissioned Has Not Been Completed. See Why (PHOTO) / Vehicle Skids Off Bridge, Falls Into Lagoon In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.