Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (41810 Views)

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / Most Sought-After Countries For Immigrants / Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by tete7000(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
This brings Sodom and Gomorrah to mind. The world as we know it is definitely passing away.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by femo86(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Edo girls right now

no harm intended...nah joke ooo kiss

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
propanet:
That's a welcomed development. The Nigeria law should legalize prostitution because there is no way the government can win the war against prostitution, just the same way they can't win the war against marijuana.
Prostitutes play a vital role in our society and I respect them for that.
I prefer prostitutes to dating these pretentious whores parading themselves as girlfriends with legions of partners.

Great response ! Tight logic.
Hope you are ready to raise your daughters in this occupation. cool

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by propanet(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
[s]
IamaNigerianGuy:

Great response ! Tight logic.
Hope you are ready to raise your daughters in this occupation. cool
[/s]
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
I can't see you attacking those shouting Edo and Benin on the front page.
Hypocrisy is ugly to see.
at least am attacking you. Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by asawanathegreat(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari will do same after his re_election in 2019
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by alenwup(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
When one door closes, another opens. Edo and Delta girls, your prayer is answered

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by lucreziaborgia(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
In tuface voice "Oya come make we go oh"
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Edo girls don suffer to this thread.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
In tuface voice "Oya come make we go oh"
Edo girl spotted
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by lucreziaborgia(f): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Edo girl spotted
lol proudly EDO. make I go tell my madam, we don get new route

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Mypeople2(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

our sisters from the south-south.........are you seeing this opportunity?
my friend stop that.What do you mean? You mean there are no prostitutes in the East or West ?
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by kmaster007: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
HIV vs AIDS
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dat one dey...aboki bring meat,all na cow body go sufferam.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

You have no iota of shame. Go and bark elsewhere.

Igbos dominate this business ...bite me.
as old as you are you don't want to have sense.

Go and find rope and hang yourself.
Ewu gambia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by pascalbenz: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
She say, if no be iphone 8 pus*y no go rest , bobby na sllipers wait make she arange am first ,

gurl wey lost her virginty cause of iphone 4 now iphone 8
don come wettin she go do .....
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by OhiOfIhima: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
propanet:
That's a welcomed development. The Nigeria law should legalize prostitution because there is no way the government can win the war against prostitution, just the same way they can't win the war against marijuana.
I prefer prostitutes to dating these pretentious whores parading themselves as girlfriends with legions of partners.

Brother... You are not too far from d truth... D rate of young girls n d old ones going into prostitution is alarming. Come Allen down to Opebi n see for yourself any moment from 10pm and above... It not funny I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:

chivera018 to his useless homosexual father and spermbank mother:
as old as you are you don't want to have sense.

Go and find rope and hang yourself.
Ewu gambia

My condolences.... i agree with you. Pele
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by OhiOfIhima: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
pascalbenz:
She say, if no be iphone 8 pus*y no go rest , bobby na sllipers wait make she arange am first ,

gurl wey lost her virginty cause of iphone 4 now iphone 8
don come wettin she go do .....
She go still lose d second virginity naw

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by benedictac(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Haaaa! my Benin sisters don finally get legit works. God punish devil

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

My condolences.... i agree with you. Pele
you see how childish you are.

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:
you see how childish you are.

cheesy ...honesty is the best policy

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by badboyharmony: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
propanet:
ure a real G

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by k9ine(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hope you would also prefer to take a prostitute as wife, when you are ready to get married?

propanet:

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice way to go.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
EmagNig:
In as much as this may sound controversial, it is good news to some set of people who are planning to migrate outside of their country. New Zealand now allows potential immigrants to register prostitution as a skill.

The skill is regarded as providing social companionship in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) list.

In order to meet the criteria of a highly qualified sex worker, would-be migrants will be expected to have ANZSCO skill level 5. The requirements issued by ANZSCO also include compulsory secondary education.

However, applicants of ANZSCO level 5 cannot be classified as skilled unless their pay is more than NZ$36.44 (US$25.87) per hour, which is NZ$75,795 (US$53,818) per year based on a 40-hour week.

[quote[b]]The applicants should also have relevant recognized qualifications or have at least three years of work experience in the relevant industry.[/b]
Na wa.Like how many months undecided

Prostitution is listed as skilled employment, but applying for a resident visa as a sex worker would still be extremely difficult, the New Zealand Association of Migration and Investment agency (NZAMI) said.
Of course now

said Moses.

The legislation to decriminalize s*x work, known as the Prostitution Reform Act, was passed through New Zealand’s parliament in 2003 in a tumultuous vote. The decision to legalize prostitution, which had previously been widespread but hidden, was welcomed by many in the country.

The move to turn prostitution into a legal occupation was intended to safeguard sex workers’ human rights, and to protect them from exploitation. Today, New Zealand is known for offering the best working conditions for prostitutes.

Although an evaluation of the act’s operation in 2008 demonstrated that the number of s*x workers didn’t grow as a result of the legislation, the social stigma surrounding involvement in the sex industry persists.

https://lailasnews.com/new-zealand-adds-prostitution-to-list-of-employment-skills-for-immigrants/

lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

cheesy ...honesty is the best policy
why should i be angry, am amazed @ how childish you behave.

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:

Chivera018 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
why should i be angry, am amazed @ your stupidity

PMB agrees grin

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

PMB agrees that am stupid, foolish, useless idiot. I know am very stupid and a disgrace to my family .

Am the most useless thing on earth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Ikeja Bus Terminal That Was Commissioned Has Not Been Completed. See Why (PHOTO) / Vehicle Skids Off Bridge, Falls Into Lagoon In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.