Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (41811 Views)

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines / Most Sought-After Countries For Immigrants / Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

everybody knows my mother is a prostitute , my father a useless drunkard and i am a fool

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
propanet:
That's a welcomed development. The Nigeria law should legalize prostitution because there is no way the government can win the war against prostitution, just the same way they can't win the war against marijuana.
Prostitutes play a vital role in our society and I respect them for that.
I prefer prostitutes to dating these pretentious whores parading themselves as girlfriends with legions of partners.

Bros, the prostututes you prefer are also girlfriends of other guys , are u saying prostituted don't have boyfriend's and fiance's ,, you must be a learner

So u are actually dating the pretentious whores as they are all one and the same
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
a sperm bank is not bad.

Bye bye sha... I don't have ur time

4 Likes

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:
chivera018's mum is a central bank of sperm bank (CBS) while the father is a fagg0t

Bye bye sha... I don't have ur time

Hihihi....woof doggie, woof doggie. Here's a bone.

I am infamous for my free hometraining lessons..

Be thankful I have recently returned from a 8month ban for dealing with your type, you would have used the noose for sure. grin
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
lol proudly EDO. make I go tell my madam, we don get new route
Total upgradement lol

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Hihihi....woof doggie, woof doggie. Here's the truth.

I am infamous for my free raping lessons..

Sadly, I have recently returned from a 8month treatment in psychiatric hospital for raping my mother, i would have used the noose for sure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Gerrard59(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
k9ine:
I hope you would also prefer to take a prostitute as wife, when you are ready to get married?

You are being too emotional in your argument. So because I am for the protection of wild animals in the ecosystem. Then I must rear a wild animal?

The poster you quoted is correct. Prostitution should be legalised. It's man's oldest profession.

Remember, if there's no demand, there won't be supply.
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by GeneralOjukwu: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
chivera018:
chivera018 to his useless homo faggotty pedophile father & spermbank mum: I am a rabid dog

Ehyah...adieu
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by otabaotaba: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Oboy
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Orpe7(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Beauty without brains na d kpetus go suffer
Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by aribisala0(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmm,
This is exciting. Igboamakaa must hear about this for necessary action. ditto Ngokafor.

It is not easy to make it in the industry

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Edo gehs be like...

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants by demmy79: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
Are you serious poster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / Ikeja Bus Terminal That Was Commissioned Has Not Been Completed. See Why (PHOTO) / Vehicle Skids Off Bridge, Falls Into Lagoon In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.