Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari (1959 Views)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. / 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Ebullience(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his intention to recontest for a second term in office in 2019 general elections under the banner of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

The President who addressed a crowd at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi Thursday explained that his resolve to recontest the election is geared towards salvaging the country from thieving Nigerians.

The President, who expressed disgust at the way and manner some unpatriotic Nigerians syphoned public funds, declared that his government is poised to arresting all treasury looters no matter who they are.

President Buhari who was in Bauchi for a one-day working visit to the state also commissioned some developmental projects that included township roads and referral hospital constructed and equipped by the Nigerian Air Force at the Bauchi Special Air Force Command Base.

The President similarly commissioned agricultural ox-plough for peasant farmers and mechanized agriculture to boost rice farming for food security in the country.

While speaking earlier on, Bauchi state Governor, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar spoke about his government’s drive to boost agricultural production in the state, saying 80 per cent of the people in the state are farmers.

Mohammed Abubakar commended President Buhari’s agricultural revolution which, he noted, has gone along way in conserving the nation’s foreign reserves through banning the importation of the commodity.

According to him, unemployed youth in the state would be employ and train on how to handle some of the machines minor repairs, monitoring and safeguarding the machines.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-presidency-i-am-battle-ready-―buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by omowolewa: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Getting victory isn't the problem, the problem is, what will you do with it.
Being a president is more of responsibility that the medals

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
And he has an amour chest that includes the TSA, NNPC, NLNG, Customs and FIRS.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by CilicMarin: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
We are with you all the way.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Acepen(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by CilicMarin: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

You forgot the most important one.

Defence Amoury: The Military, The Police, The EFCC, The Civil Defence and The INEC.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by TheFreeOne: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
And the youths will be battle ready for you at the 2019 polls too with their PVCs.

Intellectually Lazy president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by PointZerom: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy Immhotep come and see the vegetable cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
This man is clearly a psychopath and a very dull one at that .what a dangerous combination

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Defence Amoury: The Military, The Police, The EFCC, The Civil Defence and The INEC.
Now Nigeria, should he begin?
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by iokpebholo: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
We are with you all the way.
Are u sure u are not d same sarrki?
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by PointZerom: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Stupid ancestor that no longer bend down to worship his Allah due to sickness and old age.

Idiotic lazy president.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This man is clearly a psychopath and a very dull one at that .what a dangerous combination
by recovering 500 bn and eliminating 70 ghost police and 40 k ghost civil servant and employing 300 k graduates in npower and feeding 7.5 million kid daily ...this the kind of phycophat we need in youths

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by CilicMarin: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

Now Nigeria, should he begin?

He had already started. All his amouries are battle -ready.

"Senate Suspends Poll Reordering"

"Oyegun To Step Aside For Oshiomole"

"Granduje Pledges 4 Million Votes For Buhari From Kano"

"Kastina promises 3Million Votes For Buhari"

"IMO Votes are all for Buhari, Okorocha Vows"

"We Have Dismantled PDP's Rigging Machines in the South East"-Ogbonnaya Onu

What is left again?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
by recovering 500 bn and eliminating 70 ghost police and 40 k ghost civil servant and employing 300 k graduates in npower and feeding 7.5 million kid daily ...this the kind of phycophat we need in youths

Yes you are free to follow him to Daura to continue the madness but not in Nigerian govtvhouse
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
And i am ready to do battle with you with my pvc.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
The President.......explained that his resolve to recontest the election is geared towards salvaging the country from thieving Nigerians.

......... expressed disgust at the way and manner some unpatriotic Nigerians syphoned public funds, declared that his government is poised to arresting all treasury looters no matter who they are.

And what have Buhari done to all the high & low profile corruption scandal witnessed in the APC regime? This dull corrupt senile old man thinks all Nigerians have retrograde amnesia.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by justtoodark: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
and you easterners talking rubbish about herdsmen are....yea yea,i will not say it loud....

buhari already send police and army to the area....what do you people want him to do more....??.

strap himself with bullets and pump action gun and go into benue rambo style....??

we citizens are the problem....na so we frustrated jonathan too....

atleast boko is giving a bloody nose and money is reaching the right people now........

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by obonujoker(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari why not come and do presidential media chat??

You dey fear??
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Bede2u(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

is that a good thing for nigerians? Is saint buhari going to steal money to buy victory at the polls in the face of dwindling popularity in various zones of the country?

Is he going to abuse his powers by using the military to intimidate voters? Is he still better than gej or should we wait for another?

Is buhari's integrity too big that if he muzzles inec into rigging the elections for him, it wont be deminished?

Are you not outraged by what the 'people's general' just said mr modetator?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yes you are free to follow him to Daura to continue the madness but not in Nigerian govtvhouse
nope it called voting u know ur are emotional but eyya the real voters will return him
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:
and you easterners talking rubbish about herdsmen are....yea yea,i will not say it loud....

buhari already send police and army to the area....what do you people want him to do more....??.

strap himself with bullets and pump action gun and go into benue rambo style....??

atleast boko is giving a bloody nose and money is reaching the right people now........
this one needs a courtesy visit from herdsmen to reset his thinking faculty

lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
PointZerom:
cheesy Immhotep come and see the vegetable cheesy
justtoodark will rather vote for a vegetable than use is brain properly LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who is going to battle you

That will be Wasting a precious time

The bus that will take you back to Daura is ALREADY

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
I did not vote for Buhari in 2015, so I'm not going to VOTE HIM OUT in 2019. Let those that VOTED HIM IN in 2015, VOTE HIM OUT in 2019. End of Discussion.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by justtoodark: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

justtoodark will rather vote for a vegetable than use is brain properly LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

una have make a hobby out of it to pick on me,ba??.....
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by TheFreeOne: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

strap himself with bullets and pump action gun and go into benue rambo style ....??

The way some of you guys reason sef. Despite soldiers presence aren't you aware the killings are escalating?

As per strapping himself with bullets and pump action he can as well strap himself with IED all we want is for the killings to stop cos he's the C-in-C and it's his job to ensure Nigerians are secured.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by enlady(f): 1:35am On Apr 27, 2018
What urgent measures has the president put in place within the last 48 hours to stop the carnage in Benue/Nasarawa? I don't understand.
How can Buhari be gallivanting on political tours and so called "working visit" when genocide is persisting. Over a Hundred persons have been lost in Benue within a few days and he is campaigning in Bauchi?
Jonathan was heavily criticized for political rally a day after Nyanya bombing? But sycophantic Nigerians choose to have selective amnesia now
This man has lost it. He is totally irresponsible and heartless. It is God that will retire you from that seat before 2019!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 27, 2018
When an elder messes up, kids call him names. Buhari, is a proud and irredeemable fool.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by jchioma: 4:08am On Apr 27, 2018
The stubborn fly will follow the corpse into the grave. Nigerians will turn the battle around.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by hollywater: 4:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Empty brain. Don't try rigging the election,let see how you will win.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Am Battle Ready ― Buhari by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Mynd44:

So the president should use the peoples resources as election armoury.... good stuff, great thinking.

CilicMarin:

You forgot the most important one.

Just see how you dismembered supposed independent bodies of a nation.

Guess what, the people are wiser...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Recieves Letter Of Credence From Pope Francis / Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos / What Nigerians Should Expect After May 29 Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.