Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? (58064 Views)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Zeeworld Stars Of Twist Of Fate Dance #onecorner In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:

Gists grin grin
Lemme goan tell baba to add your name to the lazy youths list
who sigh...baba wey dem go soon impeach,Aisha don dey warm up for 4 nonstop lashing in ze oza room grin
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tedassie:

who sigh...baba wey dem go soon impeach,Aisha don dey warm up for 4 nonstop lashing in ze oza room grin
Lol grin grin
Nah... They too old for that kind thing na
And for that impeachment (I'm not buying that story)
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:
Lol grin grin Nah... They too old for that kind thing na And for that impeachment (I'm not buying that story)
ehn,iffahear
My dear,beer parlour gists keeps me sane nowadays #tranquilizer
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nedfed(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Only Nigerians Can Relate to this tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMbpVEZo8E

Help!!!
Sum1 won kill me wit laugh grin
PMB running backward like cow

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:
Lol grin grin Nah... They too old for that kind thing na And for that impeachment (I'm not buying that story)
ehn,iffahear
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tedassie:

ehn,iffahear

We have beer parlour section na

It's gonna be a long night for me
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Aww Op you made me remember my life in Nigeria

Shows also like:

dear mother,
Everyday ppl,
family ties
Shallow waters
Fuji house of commotion

Sun city, the Ghanaian show.

Heavens gate..

Awww
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
writerights:
If you know Swanta of "Just thetwo of us", then you deserve to know she graduated from University of Lagos, systems engineering department last year. Used to crush on her back in junior secondary school. grin

Aww just the two of us. The show about the single father and his daughter..

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by sheylarhh(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
mikaael:

yh...Ajirebis son Samuel graduated from OAU in international relations...
He is popularly known as IGE ADUBI... He graduated from faculty of law
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:
We have beer parlour section na

It's gonna be a long night for me
Long night for you? well,someone could make it short&sweet,if you so desire
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by obami007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

Hahahaha

Oh my God

Where can I download this video

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tedassie:

Long night for you? well,someone could make it short&sweet,if you so desire
Yeah.. But how
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Supercoo: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
That little girl in the Third eye ńkọ́? She always find clues to nutty issues with Olu Jacobs then.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by toaterry(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where are destiny kids plsss?
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
1Sharon:

Aww just the two of us. The show about the single father and his daughter..

That's correct. Each time I see her in the faculty, I smile and say that's ma childhood crush. grin
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by 1Sharon(f): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
writerights:

That's correct. Each time I see her in the faculty, I smile and say that's ma childhood crush. grin

Lol did you ever approach her
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by 1Sharon(f): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2018
The only clip of I need to know I could find:

Ahh the soundtrack takes me back..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mth9W5dQNk4

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Martinez19(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2018
Thelma was my celebrity crush back then. I remember that indomitable advert die. That was in 2007. Good memories..... grin
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by olusayeroyagi(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2018
davodyguy:
There are lots of them
Even Benita Nzeribe
Funke Akindele acted in the 90s series 'I need to Know'

There's this Ajiirebi's (PA James) little son
Thank you still looking for that aajirebi boy i think his name should be samuel aajirebi
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol did you ever approach her

Just like many others, my ego won't me.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by LivelyB: 2:47am On Apr 27, 2018
She was also called" Radio without Battery". Lol
shumuel:
Fuji House Of Commotions, would love to see how ''I Know Something'' would look like now, you would only know whom i speak of if you really watched the series grin
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by adeniyi3971(m): 6:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Edge of paradise!! Golden
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by fergie001: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

Abeg,no kill me with laugh this mrnin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Greatness91(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2018
This is Samuel Olasehinde(Ajirebi's son)

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Greatness91(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Here is Azeez Ijaduade (ola), He featured in Iru esin and Jesinmi

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mudiana(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

What is the use when elections are rigged
atleast u will know you tried. It's better than not trying at all.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mudiana(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
who pvc epp
. A lot of pple oh. Just get it and use it to vote a credible candidate, who knows we might vote for same person and millions more.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2018
mudiana:
atleast u will know you tried. It's better than not trying at all.
There is no need because it has always been rigged
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mudiana(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

There is no need because it has always been rigged
are you trying to say, no hope for a better Nigeria? Cos these crop of old pple can't help us.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by kan12(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2018
ADORA ALWAYS FIGHTING WITH DOZIE!!!
FOLLOWED EDGE OF PARADISE BACK TO BACK.
THELMA,SHOULD BE BARBARA MY LITTLE SOLDIER GIRL.
EXTENDED FAMILY WAS ALSO LIT.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
Yeah.. But how
U dey ask how,again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead / Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.