Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? (58063 Views)

American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Zeeworld Stars Of Twist Of Fate Dance #onecorner In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Stycon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please is Ife Omole (the beautiful Binta of Binta & Friends) still in Nollywood?...the last time I saw her was years back at Whitehouse when I was on OAU campus

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by hrhbae: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
RGem:

That boy that starred in iru esin?

the boy that featured in iru esin is Ola... Ajirebi's son is Samuel, baba Suwe's son in Oluweri Magboojo... very funny boy like that. last I saw him was on OAU campus, all grown but still funny
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Whobedatte(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where is OLA of the popular iru-esin movie back in the days ?
What of Ajirebi s son who after in many Yoruba movies back then ?

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Saladin25(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
RGem:

That is Waheed Ijaduade's son? That guy is in his 30s now. Ajirebi's son is Samuel, the guy graduated from OAU.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by shumuel(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
RGem:

No, he speaks of Pa James of Papa Ajasco's son.

The one you think of is Ola, and he is already a big boy, he has a baby mama or so, could even be married.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
mudiana:
Who is looking for them? Have u gotten ur PVC?
who pvc epp

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by crazymommy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
shumuel:
Fuji House Of Commotions, would love to see how ''I Know Something'' would look like now, you would only know whom i speak of if you really watched the series grin
And the papa go call her “radio without battery”
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Ezyp(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

Only Nigerians Can Relate to this tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMbpVEZo8E
My belle don burst with laugh

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by iluvpomo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

Wonderful ... I fell off my chair grin

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by dejavubobo1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
shumuel:
Fuji House Of Commotions, would love to see how ''I Know Something'' would look like now, you would only know whom i speak of if you really watched the series grin
radio without ba3
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you know Swanta of "Just thetwo of us", then you deserve to know she graduated from University of Lagos, systems engineering department last year. Used to crush on her back in junior secondary school. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by shumuel(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
crazymommy:
And the papa go call her “radio without battery”

Lol grin her father's private FBI, CIA and NSA, all in one
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by MYHUBBY: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
davodyguy:
There are lots of them Even Benita Nzeribe Funke Akindele acted in the 90s series 'I need to Know'
There's this Ajiirebi's (PA James) little son

u mean Samuel even ola dimeji's son

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by begwong: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jaybeee:
F
Bleep!
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Fididiguy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

I laff I wan burst

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by begwong: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jaybeee:
F
F'vCK!
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mikaael(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
davodyguy:
There are lots of them Even Benita Nzeribe Funke Akindele acted in the 90s series 'I need to Know'
There's this Ajiirebi's (PA James) little son

yh...Ajirebis son Samuel graduated from OAU in international relations...
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by bong4(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

In fact ehnn!! This was the same analogy given to this video in my office this morning. Only that it was Yar Adua that handed over to Jonathan. At a point I thought it was all made up to spite Buhari, but even at that it was well played. The funniest part is that even the teacher couldn't catch up with him. My guy was just running back paying deaf ears to all the calls to retrace his steps. Buhari has really suffered.

2 Likes

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Buffalowings3(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
johnmba:
Maybe they were popular in Lagos.

I dont know them from east side

I dont know them from the west side grin

2 Likes

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by mikaael(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
RGem:

no...that that's Ola..Dimejis son...he is nw a big boy oo..still acts till date
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Saintmary(f): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls, where is ajasco
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:
I don't even know any of them
Millenium shide
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by thatigboman: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dont really know these stars. Grew up in the north and cant place the programmes.
What about that boy and the girl in Kunle Bamtefa's house in Checkmate. Poplular "ragos of fuur of fry over". Heard the house later turned to fuji's house of commotion.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
mudiana:
Who is looking for them? Have u gotten ur PVC?
What is the use when elections are rigged
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by bolaji73(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
mikaael:

yh...Ajirebis son Samuel graduated from OAU in international relations...
Nah..He graduated from law.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tedassie:

Millenium shide
I don't get
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by thatigboman: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
shumuel:
must be same girl i'm asking of in Checkmate. Peaceful Peace's daughter
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Tedassie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divay22:
I don't get
Pm for more gists �
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Beedude(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
No One Mention That Little Boy In 'Adisa' And 'Ileya'

1 Like

Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tedassie:

Pm for more gists �
Gists grin grin
Lemme goan tell baba to add your name to the lazy youths list
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
elmedico2023:
My crush was the lady in the Just the 2 of Us.

Swanta.

Saw her at Ojuelegba about three years ago. Still looks the same though.
Re: TV Throwback: Where Are The Child Stars Of Yesteryears? by LucemFerre: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nice.

LMFBAO grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.