Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (58056 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by GisterBlogger: 4:19am On Jul 14, 2018
GistMore.com

IK ogbonna's wife, Sonia hit the beach in sexy bikini, some angry fans slams her for showing her body. Her husband IK comes to the defense of his wife.

She wrote;

Looking for a pineapple juice in that menu like

See post and reactions below...

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/fans-blast-sonia-display-body-sexy-bikini-hubby-ik-ogbonna-defends

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by GisterBlogger: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by 2Banty: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2018
2Banty:
Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.
Yeah right, why don't you let him worry about that?

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by enoch273: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Most of the comments came from malnourished and hungry looking naija b*tches who're jealous of her great body and beauty.

Sonia carry on jare, you no bleach yet you are more established than our estableached Esther's and slay mamas.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Wetin b deir own

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Kelamma(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't know why I feel that Ike Ogbonna is gay and he is just using this girl to cover up.

As in, they have an understanding" Let me be gay in peace and you can be a ho in peace "

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by fifty5(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2018
mhizenugu:
Yeah right, why don't you let him worry about that?
my lovely mhiz enugu. Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by nazablossom(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Bikini is the new method of being naked comfortably. What's my business anyway undecided

6 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by OKorowanta: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Beta forking material.
See curves!

13 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by ednut1(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Those yabbing her a fools, y not just unfollow. She is not d cause of their miserable life na

21 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by buygala(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Stupid Ogbonnasad

If you like it like that and don't want her criticized for being a ho, why didn't you just tell her to do all that in private with you?

You allowed her bring her ass online...so no....We won't let her be because the cyberspace isn't your bedroom Sir....So you have no business telling us what to say about slutty public pictures of your wife sad

She is being addressed the way she is dressed....Dressed like a ho.....addressed like a hosmiley

22 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Olujoe1(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
What makes you reign will keep you reigning. Now she's already trending ..... What u have is what u display .
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by IamAirforce1: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Dope

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
it our business since its display on media , this woman toto go sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by mattonnairaland: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
That's what happens when you marry a Nigerian. The whole nation thinks you're their property grin

Do a Professional Blog Design and Full Search Engine Optimization

10 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by DKM123: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by PotatoSalad(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Hypocrites. If you aren't comfortable with somebody's posts, unfollow them. Period

12 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by 21savages: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Comment space for rent.
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Franzinni: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Most women in this social media age have been brain washed to trivialize issues that are wrong ... Even if the literal dick head husband like am so no mean say e good ... A wife and hopefully a mother is posting this to achieve what ... We all know its not for her husband cus if it was she will send it to him ... She posted it for men in particular to apreciate ... And the slave husband that could not read the label of a T shirt he bought that said dolce and cabana ... And was rocking it on social media till he was called out ... How he go know better values ...

Guy we are in a slay dispensation ... Where anything and I mean anything that looks lose is lose ... If she brings the goods.... Whip out your pipe and give her a good wallop ... Cus that is all that the girls of now a days know .... It's sad that even women that should know better are slowly joining the slay gang ...

Yes I said it! All the feminists in the house ... I have my baseball bat ready so bring your human hair decieving azz that a man bouth for you and hit my mention .... I'll send you to space in a heart beat .

Nuff said!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by tiswell(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
When is she giving him another child?
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Baroba(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2018
I never knew wearing a two piece bikini is equal to been naked, such silly comments usually comes from overweight, stomach protruding women who cannot be bothered to look after themselves..

The girl looks good, and her husband ain't complaining..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by SalamRushdie: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerians don't like minding their business sha

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by blessedweapon(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2018
That Latina Ass tho.

Ass fall on me

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Zirah: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Some people are really backward in their thinking, hungry and angry. This is a beautiful woman and it's her body!

10 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2018
enoch273:
Most of the comments came from malnourished and hungry looking naija b*tches who're jealous of her great body and beauty.

Sonia carry on jare, you no bleach yet you are more established than our estableached Esther's and slay mamas.
see dem asawo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.