Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Borno APC: Senator Sheriff Only ‘flying A Kite’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno APC: Senator Sheriff Only ‘flying A Kite’ (459 Views)

Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borno APC: Senator Sheriff Only ‘flying A Kite’ by newsbook: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
The chairman of All Progressives Congress, Borno State chapter, Ali Dolori, has described alleged defection of former factional chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff to the APC, as “a rumour.”

He said said this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, while reacting to the development.

“I want to assure you that the news remains a rumour, because somebody is only trying to fly a kite that is capable of causing confusion during the state congress.

Read More: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/04/26/borno-apc-senator-sheriff-only-flying-a-kite/
Re: Borno APC: Senator Sheriff Only ‘flying A Kite’ by michoade(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
People are now staying away from the troublemaker.

(1) (Reply)

Just When I Thought Nairaland Cannot Surprise Me Again : Then This / A Date At The White House And Nigeria’s History Of Slaughter- FFK / Buhari Just Proved To The World He Is A Lazy President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.