Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (18778 Views)

Dear Cheating Wives, If U Cheat because Ur Husbands Are Weak In Bed, U Hav Failed.. / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Dalyricz(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2018
what of cheating husbands? abi Na only woman dey cheat?

loading itunes Gift Card @235/$ rate, bring ur Amazon, steam etc for Gud rate also.
hit my whatsapp number below

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:
I was expecting to see practical tips on how to deal with BOTH male and female infidelity in marriages instead all I saw was; married women yen yen yen, married women yen yen yen... Una just dey start grin

Married men have been cheating for centuries, y'all have been advising the wives to deal with it and work on themselves bla bla bla. Now tables are turning and y'all are vibrating all over the place, una just dey start grin

Soon side-dicks will be boldly calling husbands to mock and insult them the way some side-chicks do to wives. Just keep fasting and praying and working on yaselfs, una go dey alright las las grin

I choked grin.

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Abfinest007(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2018
this tradition where by d arcestor attack a cheating house wife should be extended to d men also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by seenter84: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2018
H
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Oluwambo147(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
Kobicove:

Is the number that high?
bro i swear even though i will never Bleep a legally married woman, things wey eyes dey see na to dey form man's not hot be d solution o
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Elin: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin

Mehn get sense ehn, grin grin
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Divay22(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2018
maryjan8:
Two wrong can never make a right
Two wrongs can never make a right, but it's fair for the man to cheat and they'll applaud him like a hero, but if it's a woman she'll be disgraced and sent packing out of the man's house..
Both deserve same punishment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
Married men have been cheating for the longest time and the poor wives were advised by society to pray, fast and endure. When the tables turned men are talking about bringing back ancient hocus pocus grin grin grin

Every Dog has his day!

Team side chicks are pained because anything he could do SHE could do better grin grin grin grin

I'm glad to be alive tongue

#Fox
The tables turned soooo badly grin
When we have plenty fresh married women hahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Brugo(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
If wives/girlfriends like let them sleep with every male specie around them, it's their business and not mine. I have vowed never to allow the misconduct of any individual, whether man or woman to affect my happiness and sanity.

One fact I know is that there is usually trace to spot any misbehavior no matter how hard the perpetrator try to hide. I blame silly men that do ignore these visible signs. I equally blame those that put up with cheats and forgive them in the name of love.

As for me, I can never forgive a cheat nor give a suspected cheat second chance whether I have facts or not. As long as it is fidelity, my position remains ALL are presumed guilty until proven otherwise and beyond every reasonable doubt.

Forgiveness is a sin when it comes to cheating or betrayal of trust

You underestimate your fallibility.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Wow I love how the tide is changing...

But the man who wants to send down rain on cheating women should know that rain will not choose to fall on only one person , the rain that falls on the poor is the same that falls on the rich,,,

He that goes to equity, should do so with clean hands

If u sexually satisfy your wife and not give her left over why will she cheat?
But the men of this generation cheat with so much disregard for the Partners

,I'm.so sure even the gods will take sides with the poor neglected woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by chronique(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2018
So sad how infidelity is on the rise. I just pray God blesses me with a loyal wife. God forbid she cheats and I find out, na separation straight. My own Christianity does not have room for forgiving such nonsense.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:
I was expecting to see practical tips on how to deal with BOTH male and female infidelity in marriages instead all I saw was; married women yen yen yen, married women yen yen yen... Una just dey start grin

Married grin

Ashawo!!!!
Very easy to spot
Tomorrow person go carry this one put for house �
This type fit Bleep step son
No keep your toto one place
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by rainylad(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:
Married men have been cheating for the longest time and the poor wives were advised by society to pray, fast and endure. When the tables turned men are talking about bringing back ancient hocus pocus grin grin grin

Every Dog has his day!

Team side chicks are pained because anything he could do SHE could do better grin grin grin grin

I'm glad to be alive tongue

#Fox

Co-signed!!...no mind the yeye things.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by NWAFORH1(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2018
This man must have been thought a lesson by slay-queen/mama. Take heart bro! Lolz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by rainylad(f): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:
Two wrongs can never make a right and what you sow is what you reap.. Because your man cheats on you and then you go on to sleep with a gate man or a sugar boy is laughable because you too have committed adultery and you will also rot in hell for eternity.

Story for the birds!!...akuko Mike Ejeagha!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2018
donstan18:
No need to seek for spiritual help! It's for a looser, broke and a weakling. embarassed

If your wife cheat on you, don't send her packing , just send her public ass out of your house back to her parents because most of them don't marry a man with a single property.

If you cheat on your wife and she refuses to forgive you after apologizing, also send her ass out of your house to her parents.

None one deserves to live with a cheat embarassed
Where e better... Baby mama this days is a win win for us grin

Gone are the days ladies fear parents house kiss

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by abbatoir(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by GaggleNSwallow: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:

Married men have been cheating for centuries, y'all have been advising the wives to deal with it and work on themselves bla bla bla. Now tables are turning and y'all are vibrating all over the place, una just dey start grin

Soon side-dicks will be boldly calling husbands to mock and insult them the way some side-chicks do to wives. Just keep fasting and praying and working on yaselfs, una go dey alright las las grin

Nobody stops you from cheating. Women and cheating have been inseparable partners since time immemorial. So why are y'all jubilating like you just discovered something new?

Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Abang52:

Ashawo!!!!
Very easy to spot
Tomorrow person go carry this one put for house �
This type fit Bleep step son
No keep your toto one place
E Pain you hug transformer tongue

Your signature says it all... Dominique no mind am jareh

8 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Mikepenny5(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Don't mind that fool, na today women dey cheat,has he not ever cheated? any one that needs service to contact me am available
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by rainylad(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
donstan18:
No need to seek for spiritual help! It's for a looser, broke and a weakling. embarassed

If your wife cheat on you, don't send her packing , just send her public ass out of your house back to her parents because most of them don't marry a man with a single property.

If you cheat on your wife and she refuses to forgive you after apologizing, also send her ass out of your house to her parents.

None one deserves to live with a cheat embarassed

Yen,yen,yen,yen!!!..the tables are turning badly on you all..keep ranting on Nairaland,e go do una like film trick.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
What spirit punishes cheating husbands?

Best to have spirits to punish both cheating husbands and wives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

Nobody stops you from cheating. Women and cheating have been inseparable partners since time immemorial. So why are y'all jubilating like you just discovered something new?

Mtcheeeeew!!!
We are jubilating cuz we no longer feel marriage is a do or die affair grin
Neither are we concerned about what society thinks about single mothers.. kiss

So therefore, man cheat, woman cheat which one cheat pass grin grin cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Brugo:

You underestimate your fallibility.
I'm not you my brother...

I have this unforgiving spirit resident in me that only manifest when betrayal is involved...
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by eddyslim(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
Is may helps... including magun but it will hinder the progress of the country as well
Hinder the progress of the country? I don't understand
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Teibaba(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
N
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by GaggleNSwallow: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

So therefore, man cheat, woman cheat which one cheat pass grin grin cheesy angry

I don't support cheating, just in case you're thinking the other way, but I'll always like women to have the privilege of sending their husbands' asses packing. Shebi we're all fighting for equality?

So, until you're able to achieve that you don't have any reason to celebrate.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Good... A welcome development!

I don't think any man give a damn whether you are a single mother or a triple one. What I know is that they will always go for the next available younger and prettier under 20s cheesy
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by joenor(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Abeg the story too long...
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
I no fit laugh o! Atin u people can now see that some ladies no d slack dis days. Wen some men brag about being polygamous in nature. Have u seen how they are wailing dis days none stop Wat a man can do a woman can do much better, ladies are now polynomial in nature. Hope dah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.