Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (18776 Views)

Dear Cheating Wives, If U Cheat because Ur Husbands Are Weak In Bed, U Hav Failed.. / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by ikorodureporta: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
When people place so much emphasis on sex, wht do u expect? 'Good-in-bed' is now a key to most relationships as if it solves every problem.....people for that reason are addicted to sexual enhancers that they aint satisfied by 'ordinary sex' without performance boosters.

Concerning the spirit, how is it going to b re-introduced, izit culltiral?? I thought its naturally attached to all couple provided the bride price has been paid
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
and we would go for a wealthier pot bellied old mangrin
Who cares? No sane man would even if his ex go for a wrinkled granny...

What we all know is that the pot bellied old man will switch to a younger under 20 at an appropriate time leaving the woman/ex with further limited choice, while the man keeps balling even in his 60s grin

Only an clownish man will be bothered of what becomes of a cheating ex...
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Divay22(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The emboldened summarises it!

In my personal doctrine, a cheating wife/GF isn't worth it.

I don't admire guys that give second chance though but I respect their choice. I once know a guy who had a girl that did cheat on him and even got pregnant in the process. My opinion was BREAKUP and let go but he decided otherwise simply because she begged for forgiveness and he "loves" her so much. All man to his own anyway...
You're one very hard nut to crack cheesy
I give up!
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

I don't support cheating, just in case you're thinking the other way, but I'll always like women to have the privilege of sending their husbands' asses packing. Shebi we're all fighting for equality?

So, until you're able to achieve that you don't have any reason to celebrate.
It's his house so I can't send him packing but if the house is mine walahi, I will fling his items through the window.

Dat being said, a woman can still dump an arse of a man honorably whether she cheats or not
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Who cares? No sane man would even if his ex go for a wrinkled granny...

What we all know is that the pot bellied old man will switch to a younger under 20 at an appropriate time leaving the woman/ex with further limited choice, while the man keeps balling even in his 60s grin

Only an clownish man will be bothered of what becomes of a cheating ex...
One man's meat is another's poison...

Soldier go soldier come barracks e no dey close cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:

You're one very hard nut to crack cheesy
I give up!
I'm a conservative that believe in the sanctity of courtship and marriage. Once tarnished, we let go forever...
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
One man's meat is another's poison...

Soldier go soldier come barracks e no dey close cheesy
Well, who cares? I actually don't..

I have Exes that I don't even know whether they still exist or not. I don't check nor ask after them... I simply don't care... A lot of men actually don't care... We move on
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by ensamy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
As a man has the societal right to cheat on his wife, so is a woman too.
Cheat me I cheat you God no go vex. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
monex:

i tire oh. Moral issue vs Criminal matter

anyone that supports this should support spouses that pour acid or kill their significant other due to adultery

Well said. Very barbaric suggestion.
Some people are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by GaggleNSwallow: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
It's his house so I can't send him packing but if the house is mine walahi, I will fling his items through the window.

Dat being said, a woman can still dump an arse of a man honorably whether she cheats or not

Undeniably, women have been dumping men's asses since Adamu and Evesta. In fact, I think men have suffered more breakups than women, only that they don't usually go to Twitter to wail. That's why there has been much talk and noise about girls getting cheated by men.

But as for the emboldened, the only way you can do that is when you start working hard to become rich and independent and not wait for for fuckboys to pay your fees. When Buhari called Nigerian youths lazy he was actually referring to girls.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Wilheim74: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
You are right but all are not the same really.
In all Tripe in Nigeria and even all over the world.
I must tell you if you want a wife pray to Almighty God he will get for you.
Just have faith In God
CastedAyo:
Alarmed over the rate of infidelity among women in the state, an angry Nigerian man, Thomas Thomas is calling for the reintroduction of Ekpo-Nka-Owo', the spirit that checks and punishes infidelity in marriage across Annang Ibibio land of Akwa Ibom State.

The write up was shared on Facebook by Akwa Ibom group, Sittipe.

Read below;
"EKPO-NKA-OWO: A DEATH PENALTY FOR WOMEN
Do you know that over 40 percent of children born by married women are gotten from men who are not their real husbands? Do you know that married women of nowadays are too promiscuous, loose, and shamelessly addicted to sex? Sincerely speaking, a majority of married women are engaging in extra-marital relationships with pride and impunity. The question is: Why?

Findings show that some married women are greedy and mundane. Some are sexually unsatisfied, hence their resorting to sleeping with men indiscriminately. The most annoying aspect of this is that some of them are even sponsoring their extramarital partners from the money they get from their legitimate husbands. Some of them even sit in the presence of their husbands to send recharge cards to their illegitimate lovers.

I am very bitter, and that is why I am writing down this bitter and unarguable truth. Many women of today have disgraced their husbands with impunity. They don’t mind sleeping around with men in the neighborhood; they don’t mind paying a fortune to their illegitimate partners; they don’t mind abandoning their homes, so far as they get what they want.

Some of them even befriend (or should I say ‘be-sex’) married men. They don’t mind destroying others homes or destroying theirs, with their waywardness. I know one who took her boyfriend’s children to her home for a holiday, and lied to her husband that they are her godchildren. The husband, as innocent as he was, and being a generous person, accommodated the children, and even shopped for them at the end of their stay.

With the trickery, the husband never suspected anything whenever the biological father of the children would come around, because his wife had lied about the relationship that existed between her and the man (god-husband and god-wife, perhaps).

I pity husbands who work offshore. I pity husbands whose wives travel far to buy wares for sales. Some even spend weeks in Dubai, Kano, Lagos, etc. Some lie that they have travelled out, when infact, they are actually within proximity of their husbands and families, but with other men. I know of a female lecturer in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria, who gives out her body to her male students.

Some married women be-sex their drivers, house-helps, servants, gardeners, gate-keepers, etc. What a world! Bankers, (especially the ‘executive harlots’ called ‘marketers’, seem to be the most promiscuous. They openly solicit and fall cheaply for their male customers.

Though I have mentioned this before, let me emphasize here that housewives who call themselves traders, (especially those who spend nights on the road), are even worse. They often befriend their drivers, or anyone else, and have ready excuses for their husbands. Some pretend to go to Church, while in the actual sense, they are on a mission to sleep with their lovers.

Some even ‘be-sex’ Pastors, and other top members of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. Those who call themselves ‘politicians’ are devils. Their buttocks are their political weapons or political credentials. This set of women sees and uses their buttocks as political weapons to scheme out rivals, and bring political giants to their knees; in utter disregard for their husbands, their matrimonial vows and their homes. It annoys me most to see wives of the rich, including wives of Commissioners, Pastors, Heads of Parastatals, Heads of Institutions, etc, engaging in dirty and illicit affairs. A friend of mine (name withheld) is currently dating the wife of a Local Government Chairman. It is not that the Local Government Chairman in question is old. He is equally a young man; but why his wife goes about doing what she is doing, is what I cannot understand.

Housewives who are financially buoyant; and who have successful businesses, or head government institutions shock me the most. Do you know that they buy cars, build houses, and even shop lavishly for their usually younger illegal sex partners?

I went to interview a woman the other day in the Federal Secretariat along Abak Road in Uyo; and she tried to seduce me. The way she carried her face, her gestures, her unnecessary smiles, etc. At the end of the day, she asked if I wouldn’t mind paying her regular visits in the office and at home so that she could “relate any available information to me”.

My colleague Nsikak Etuk (and GLOBAL CONCORD’S Features Editor), had a similar, yet more direct encounter. He had been invited for the first time by a married woman and senior government functionary to her office in the State Secretariat. She had been reading his columns and corresponding with him, building in him the trust that she was truly progressive, but inspite of never seeing him physically, she developed an unhealthy interest in him. When she saw him for the first time in her office, her self-composure gave way, as she attempted to seduce him forcefully.

It took Nsikak’s moral strength to rebuff her and invent a reason to discontinue with the interview. After his escape, he distanced himself from her by ignoring her calls and text messages. Most married women are indeed a shame to their husbands!

I have come to realize that one of the reasons which drive many women into extramarital affairs is the fact that most men do not have time for their wives; and think that giving them money and whatever they want is the only thing they can do for them. I have also come to realize that many men befriend their businesses and offices, to the detriment of their houses and wives.

Some of them are equally guilty of promiscuity as they chase all manner of women. Many women also hold the view that their men cheat on them and so they have a right to also cheat on such men in revenge. That is nonsense! I am not in any way encouraging adultery or sexual promiscuity of any kind, but then the truth is that our society frowns more at promiscuous, loose, and wayward women, than it does men of similar traits.

For instance, if a young man befriends all the young girls in the neighborhood, everybody (including the women), will hail him as a strong man (whatever that means); but if a young girl or woman is seen or suspected to befriend more than one boy or man (even if they are not resident within the neighborhood), she will be scorned, despised and christened a ‘prostitute’. So it would be laughable, for any woman to stupidly and shamelessly try to argue revenge or any other reason as a defense for her waywardness.

Our society approves of polygamy and disapproves of polyandry (a situation where a woman marries more than one husband). It could even be said that our society does not recognize the latter. I am therefore of the very strong opinion that Ekpo-Nka-Owo should be reintroduced into our matrimonial homes, because too many women of this day and age have become a disgrace to their husbands, children, families, relatives, friends, acquaintances, and society in general."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-calls-for-reintroduction-of-ekpo-nka-owo-a-spirit-that-punishes-infidelity-in-marriage.html

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Divay22(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm a conservative that believe in the sanctity of courtship and marriage. Once tarnished, we let go forever...
Yes sir
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
J
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Op, you are looking for Chimamanda and other troubled women's trouble.

They are known as feminists.

They are like Pinky and the Brain who want to take over the world!!

Deluded, misguided self-exaggerated women.
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Oodja: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oboy e, women don show this one
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
E Pain you hug transformer tongue

Your signature says it all... Dominique no mind am jareh

Pain me?
Lol grin
Na me go dey SWIM
Abyss toto
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by brownhawk: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
pocohantas:
While the white man is making awesome inventions and discoveries. The black man is either fighting for extra toto or fighting to install prepaid meter inside toto. Se won fin obo shepe fun yin ni? ? 

I support compulsory DNA testing for every child, b‎ut for me to go take a fidelity oath(ekpo-nka-owo) alone, while the man is free to run amok, because society endorses polygamy and abhors polyandry. I rather be a babymama, win win for me...  cheesy

Why should anyone even seek a death penalty for a cheating spouse?
That is insane.
if u have a clean conscience will u agree that both partners take infidelity oaths and let's see the scapegoat grin
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Yankiss(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
GOFRONT:
American male and females are fvcking themselves indiscriminately and you are here trying to Introduce Ekpo-nka-owo

Pls don't even try to Introduce that charm, cos it will spoil bizness

Do you want Ekpo-nka-owo to Kill Senator Dino melaye and Natasha, Ayishah and Mina??
You are a case! grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
We are jubilating cuz we no longer feel marriage is a do or die affair grin
Neither are we concerned about what society thinks about single mothers.. kiss

So therefore, man cheat, woman cheat which one cheat pass grin grin cheesy angry
infact , nowadays the best life if you want to get married is - marry , have one or two kids and if the guy is fucking up move on and live the single life again ! Amazeballs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Good... A welcome development!

I don't think any man give a damn whether you are a single mother or a triple one. What I know is that they will always go for the next available younger and prettier under 20s cheesy

younger men love older women men ! Ya it down there you don’t know anything !
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Which punishment can a woman give a cheating husband aside legally divorcing him or separation? She can't send him out of HIS own house... That's impossible!

However a cheating wife is likely to be shown the way out of the house of her husband. She can continue with her cheating ways, but who cares? A sensible man will move on and even drink some green bottles and eat grilled fish to celebrate it.
what is a house pls ? Is it not a roof over your head ? So if you cheat and ur caught is it not to leave the guys house and go and rent a new place ? Infact there are women who even move out of husband house without the dude even knowing ! You will come back and meet empty house and para!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

the Ekpo nka owo can't apply to both gender because our forefathers and deities in their wisdom permits polygamy and allows men having concubines even when married.

Prayer remains the Master Key
their wisdom doesn’t have sense !

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
what is a house pls ? Is it not a roof over your head ? So if you cheat and ur caught is it not to leave the guys house and go and rent a new place ? Infact there are women who even move out of husband house without the dude even knowing ! You will come back and meet empty house and para!
That is immaterial...

The most important thing is that she is out of the Guy's house and life. She can go live in a mansion elsewhere or brothel, but who cares?

Pataricatering:
younger men love older women men ! Ya it down there you don’t know anything !
Who cares? The man don't one bit... Only low esteemed men will bother
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
perryy:

Keep mute! Polygamy is African while polyandry and adultery are aliens. Until our women learned to take their family members to a man's house to beg for his hand in marriage, any form of concieved equality between man and woman is a mirage. 95% of men are the bread winners of their homes,no one ask for equality in that regards, when a man is living off his wife, he is being jeered at by people as a woman wrapper , sane people see it normal when women are living off their husbands. Why is it so? Because it is the tenent of our culture for a man to fend for his family and not the other way round. In the same vein, polygamy is a tenent of our culture and never the other way round. We can't fight nature no matter how we tried. David was only punished when he had sex with another man"s wife. Why did God not punish him when he had his first Columbine or his second wife ? It is simply because since polygamy was part of the Jewish culture, God never counted it as a sin for any man, including David and Solomon, who engaged in it. The only thing God hates is having sex with another man's wife. With or without magu, any man that tries it is cursed. That is nature , and that is culture! Having a girlfriend or a second wife has never and will never be a sin in our Clime.

You reject same sex marriage because it is alien to our culture, but you are encouraging polyandry! What manner of hypocrisy is that! If we must accept polyandry, we have to first of all accept same sex marriage. If that is done, our culture would be jettison and polygamy would become a taboo. Before then, we will be living with polygamy and rejecting polyandry. If I am caught by my wife cheating and she decided not to ' forgive me" she can moved out of my house to her father's house and I will gladly bring in my girlfriend! In the same vein, if I catch her cheating , she is leaving my house for her father's house. Let's now see if she will gladly bring her man friend to her father's house. Enough said. Man is never equal to a woman. Never!
who moves back to their fathers house ? You might st still be living in ancient times ! Was she even living in her fathers house b fore she married you ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
their wisdom doesn’t have sense !
Opinion is free my Dear.. But facts remain sacred...

The gods are wise
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

That is immaterial...

The most important thing is that she is out of the Guy's house and life. She can go live in a mansion elsewhere or brothel, but who cares?

Who cares? The man don't one bit... Only low esteemed men will bother
and he is out of her life as well ! No man is a prize !

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
and he is out of her life as well ! No man is a prize !
Again who cares whether the man is a prize or not? The most important thing is that the cheating wife/gf is out of his life...

Whatever she thinks or whatever becomes of her thereafter is NOT HIS HEADACHE
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Pataricatering(f): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, who cares? I actually don't..

I have Exes that I don't even know whether they still exist or not. I don't check nor ask after them... I simply don't care... A lot of men actually don't care... We move on

Lots of women can say that as well - they don’t return to their vomit ! Nowadays divorces are mostly initiated by the woman - go figure !

1 Like

Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
Lots of women can say that as well - they don’t return to their vomit ! Nowadays divorces are mostly initiated by the woman - go figure !
You don't get it I think...

I/we DON'T care about what a cheat think or does as long as she is OUT of my/our life/lives for good. Whether she is happy or sad afterwards is not my/our business nor headache.

There is nothing to figure out... #ManlyMenRocks #AlphaMaleRocks
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Akinlady:

Men are crying now because it's happening. Stick to your woman and she will stick to u
story for the gods
Re: Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Again who cares whether the man is a prize or not? The most important thing is that the cheating wife/gf is out of his life...

Whatever she thinks or whatever becomes of her thereafter is NOT HIS HEADACHE

You keep chanting 'who cares, who cares' but you live on top this thread so it's safe to say YOU CARE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.