Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US (21950 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
pcguru1:
Shooting at a Judge that's just plain dumb, he has inherited the dumb african american mentality
If you can kill the man who's about to send you to jail for life - I think you've already won in advance.

He wasn't dumb - He was only dumb because he failed to do ordinary killing. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Man's got talent in stupity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by officialtahir: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
The American justice system and their police force are determined to destroy black people, I don't blame him for taking action.
Omo see one kind reasoning... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by AngelicBeing: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
chikeze:
This guy has just flushed his life down the drain. Life imprisonment without parole. smh shocked
The witches in his village has concluded his case on the iroko tree and it manifested in America shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
If you can kill the man who's about to send you to jail for life - I think you've already won in advance.

He wasn't dumb - He was only dumb because he failed to do ordinary killing. grin

grin na true
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by ThinkSmarter: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
He looks like 2pac
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by oloyede90(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
presky1x:
scammer of life. make I dey dash you recharge card abi? lazy nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by AngelicBeing: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
chrisxxx:
When I tell people the pattern of crimes in Nigeria they doubt me. If there was any daredevil robbery anywhere, I mean Commando kind of shooting hold any Ibo man you see around there. He knows something about it.
If all of a sudden you receive alert of debit from your account in the form of online fraud, hold any Yoruba man you see around you. He knows something about it. The yorubas are good with online fraud and Ibos daredevil armed robbery. Together they gave Nigeria the negative image it has today internationally. This is not hate speech but a reality from my close statistical observation.
Gbam sad
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by TheOlofofo(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2018
[url]JENNIFER LOPEZ FLAUNTS HOT FIGURE AND LONG HAIR AT BILLBOARD LATIN MUSIC AWARDS[/url]

Superstar singer and actress, Jennifer Lopez looked stunning as she arrived in style for the 2018 Billboard Latin Music Awards which held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Vegas on Thursday.

The 48-year-old mother-of-two rocked a glittering silver cut-out mini dress which she paired with matching heels, accessories and white hand purse.
http://www.juwon.org/jists/celebrity/jennifer-lopez-flaunts-hot-figure-and-long-hair-at-billboard-latin-music-awards-photos/
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by joenor(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2018
We can misbehave... I guess is as a result of weed and evil spirit speaking tru their mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by smileyoo: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2018
foolish criminal, you think you 're in nigeria where criminality has brothers and sisters in high & low places.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by piagetskinner(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
where did he get the gun from?

was probably smuggled....how are u doing?
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Truckpusher:

He wasn't dumb - He was only dumb because he failed to do ordinary killing.

So only the judge sentences, not the evidence or the criminal law system

Mrchippychappy:
The American justice system and their police force are determined to destroy black people, I don't blame him for taking action.

?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by ameri9ja: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I am sure they will blame Buhari.

Because one way or another BUBU has a hand in it
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
chrisxxx:
When I tell people the pattern of crimes in Nigeria they doubt me. If there was any daredevil robbery anywhere, I mean Commando kind of shooting hold any Ibo man you see around there. He knows something about it.
If all of a sudden you receive alert of debit from your account in the form of online fraud, hold any Yoruba man you see around you. He knows something about it. The yorubas are good with online fraud and Ibos daredevil armed robbery. Together they gave Nigeria the negative image it has today internationally. This is not hate speech but a reality from my close statistical observation.
what about the Fulanis or Hausa
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Mires: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
presky1x:

NL disregard this lazy youth and his scam of free MTN data.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by abokidan4shege: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
He looks like 2pac

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by lonelydora: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
veekid:
I've seen his name

shhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by MrGoogle88: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrAnele:
If to say na award the man win na the heading for read "American wins grammy" but since it's a shooting they gats just put Nigerian man for the heading.... Thunder fire America.

Sad but very true...
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nellymelly:
A jury has found Chimene Onyeri guilty on all 17 charges he was facing including the attempted capital murder of Travis County Judge, Julie Kocurek in Houston.

The verdict was reached today after a month long federal trial.

Onyeri, 30, had been accused of running a racketeering enterprise and shooting Judge Kocurek.

He will be sentenced August 17 by U.S. Judge Lee Yeakel. He faces up to life in prison without parole for the judge’s shooting.

The suspect had been accused of running a criminal enterprise in Houston in 2015 and its believed Judge Kocurek was going to revoke his bond on a case from Rollingwood and send him to jail when he and two associates plotted the ambush.

Onyeri admitted to shooting Kocurek’s car. He claims he did not know the judge was in the car and that the shots he fired were just meant to destroy property and scared the family.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nigerian-man-admits-to-shooting-judge.html?m=1

America will never release him, even after rapture, he ain't going nowhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
How do you shoot at a judge (with the intent to kill her) and expect to get away with it? The definition of "stupid".

Nellymelly:
Onyeri admitted to shooting Kocurek’s car. He claims he did not know the judge was in the car and that the shots he fired were just meant to destroy property and scared the family.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/nigerian-man-admits-to-shooting-judge.html?m=1

Utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Maydfourth: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bye Bye to the real world..Enjoy the rest of your life behind bars...
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
piagetskinner:

was probably smuggled....how are u doing?
Im good
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by iamdapsyj(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
That nwamkpape. will not talk now.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by ujezeez(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Name Verification Committee (NVC) pls do the needful...
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Litmus: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Where are the, 'he's not Nigerian because was not born in Nigeria' crew?
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Emmwizy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
spectator2001:
LMAO, strong man

"I didn't know the Judge was inside the car" LMFAO, if the judge wasn't inside the car nko? LMAO
Smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by sammylink: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Am not surprised, check his name I*BO
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by uba1991: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
If to say dis kind tin happen for niga, LEAVE OUR BROTHER ALONE GROUP[LOBAG] for don full road and court premises with placards. God punish d generation of those that are always in d habit of ternishing d image of dis country.
Re: Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US by Abagworo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
sammylink:
Am not surprised, check his name I*BO

"Chimene" is exclusively Ikwerre name. Igbo proper adds "e" before "m" in all versions of the name.

Chiemela, Chiemena, Chiemele, Chiemene.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kubiet Akpan: Graduate Reportedly Beaten To Death By Police Officers / Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.