Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK (723 Views)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2018
If you want an educated president, it's Jega
If you want a trustworthy president, it's Jega
If you want an accountable president, think Jega
#testedandtrusted
#PAJ2019
#JEGAISBETTER
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by xreal: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Where has this man been?
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by Jazzlite: 5:59am On Apr 27, 2018
MrSuama:
If you want an educated president, it's Jega
If you want a trustworthy president, it's Jega
If you want an acceptable president, think Jega
#testedandtrusted
#PAJ2019
#JEGAISBETTER

This man should be in jail for the midwifery of this incompetent and unintelligent and clueless administration of terrorists. And for organising underage voters in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2018
xreal:
Where has this man been?

The Political science professor just lay low, he only pops up when necessary.
I sincerely think it's time for him.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Jazzlite:

This man should be in jail for the midwifery of this incompetent and unintelligent and clueless administration of terrorists. And for organising underage voters in the North.

It's a democratic dispensation, if you feel he has done Nigeria wrong by conducting the first ever free and fair election indict him and send him to jail.
As for me, he should be in Ask Rock.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by Jazzlite: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2018
MrSuama:

It's a democratic dispensation, if you feel he has done Nigeria wrong by conducting the first ever free and fair election indict him and send him to jail.
As for me, he should be in Ask Rock.

He should be in jail. He's responsible for all the atrocities committed by the Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2018
A mistake is not a mistake until when repeated, 2019 is fast approaching and we must make it right. Let's put sentiments, religion, ethnicity and what have you aside and check who is better for the emancipation of the common man in Nigeria.
Is it the unresolved estimated PHCN billing?
Is it failing economy?
Is it the unresolved ethnic clashes?
Is it unending ASUU strike?
Is it the lack of employment?
Is it the lack of motorable roads?
Is it the lack of fair health insurance and facilities for citizens?
Is it the Dasukigate?
Is it Mainagate?
Citizens am not saying he is the best but I believe Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ is a better choice.
Please support this movement for the emancipation of the common man.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Jazzlite:

He should be in jail. He's responsible for all the atrocities committed by the Buhari government.

Under what grounds, for what reasons?
Write a petition, take him to court, and if he's indicted, he goes to prison. It's a democratic process.
If you can't do all this, please put sentiments aside and join the #movement for the emancipation of the common man in Nigeria.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by Jazzlite: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2018
MrSuama:

Under what grounds, for what reasons?
Write a petition, take him to court, and if he's indicted, he goes to prison. It's a democratic process.
If you can't do all this, please put sentiments aside and join the #movement for the emancipation of the common man in Nigeria.
He's a candidate for kuje prisons.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by yomi96(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
just another sycophant on the loose looking for his daily bread. I guess BMC no longer pays. true lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by xreal: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2018
MrSuama:

The Political science professor just lay low, he only pops up when necessary.
I sincerely think it's time for him.

He should think about it and give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Jega that couldn't fix Bayero University or INEC and falsified results that made Buhari president

1 Like

Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
Who has ever done anything right in this country?
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
yomi96:
just another sycophant on the loose looking for his daily bread. I guess BMC no longer pays. true lazy youth

Call me whatever you like, it doesn't really reflect who truly am. If you don't buy into my idea of emancipating the common man in Nigeria, you can as well channel your energy and data to something constructive and profitable.
Thanks anyway for the unwarranted attempted assassination of my character.
Re: Professor Attahiru Jega #PAJ2019 ENLIGHTENMENT NETWORK by MrSuama(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Jega that couldn't fix Bayero University or INEC and falsified results that made Buhari president

An election that was considered free and fair by the international community?

(1) (Reply)

Violence, Confusion As APC Holds Ward Congresses / JUST IN: Many Wins Of Buhari‘s US Visit / Oyo State: Ajimobi Saves Dapo Lam From Being Lynched By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.