Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge (1121 Views)

Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Levant: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2018
El-ZakZaky Charged with Murder?
By Farooq Kperogi
The Buhari government has just charged Shia leader Ibrahim El-Zakzaky with "murder'! Yes, "murder"! What the heck is going on?

You murder a man's family members and hundreds of his supporters in cold blood for merely blocking a road, you illegally detain him and his wife for more than 2 years, and when his supporters peacefully and persistently protest to demand his release, you charge him with murder! Whom did he kill? A government that should be charged with mass murder at the International Criminal Court is charging the surviving victim of its mass murder with murder!

It's now crystal clear that Buhari is self-consciously goading Shia Muslims to take up arms against the state. He wants to have the dubious honor of being the president who spawned a Shia version of Boko Haram.

I am no Shia and frankly have no familiarity with their theology, but you only need to be human to know that this is straight-up unconscionable!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10103165059582500&id=47904265

CC Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by cornoil(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari n APC climbed to power on the ladder of free speech, but now in power suppressed all free speech except their own.

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by stonemasonn: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2018
"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad" .............Prometheus

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by papoudaupolos: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2018
I don't understand. The pigs are the ones insulting GMB, why ll somebody insult both pig and Buhari?
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2018
I am surprised how government is pushing the shites hard to react.

It's mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Omololu2121: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Campusity:
I am surprised how government is pushing the shites hard to react.

It's mind boggling.
they are handling this issue in a wrong way.

I think he should be released cause he has been dealt with enough.

The day Iran start funding this people, that's when the federal government eye go clear.

I believe in total dissolution of this failed country called Nigeria, this country is not just working at all.

Divide Nigeria and most of our problems will be solved.

Killing by Fulani herdsmen will be seen as an act of war by tiv republic and they will ruthlessly go all out to crush them if they were to have their country.

Is only in Nigeria your fellow country man will invade your land,kill you and the government will still tell you to embrace them
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by orisa37: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Ibrahim El SakSaky barricaded himself and his Islamic group against constituted authorities, internal security control system and the Military. He is guilty of Sedition and high Treason. Since he was arrested fighting the COAS and his men in uniform, he definitely killed some Soldiers in the fracas. He is an enemy of Nigeria. He should be treated as an invader, alien, bokoharam and enemy.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Nkemtreasure: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:
Ibrahim El SakSaky barricaded himself and his Islamic group against constituted authorities, internal security control system and the Military. He is guilty of Sedition and high Treason. Since he was arrested fighting the COAS and his men in uniform, he definitely killed some Soldiers in the fracas. He is an enemy of Nigeria. He should be treated as an invader, alien, bokoharam and enemy.
My question to you is simple. Is there any single evidence against him that he kill anyone? Was he at the procession where his followers who were with sticks KILLED HEAVILY ARMED MEN WITH GOOD MACHINE GUNS? Even when the army came to his house to demolish it, did he fire a single shot against them? The EFCC will be paying Bala M. 5m for wrong detention........ Abegi Le me kom n bi goin

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by dadavivo: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Fulani court judges are quick to proscribe ipob as terrorist group,

But won't do same to their own Fulani herdsmen
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Levant: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:
Ibrahim El SakSaky barricaded himself and his Islamic group against constituted authorities, internal security control system and the Military. He is guilty of Sedition and high Treason.

So in your court, the penalty for "barricading" (whatever that means) oneself is treason!

Since he was arrested fighting the COAS and his men in uniform, he definitely killed some Soldiers in the fracas. He is an enemy of Nigeria. He should be treated as an invader, alien, bokoharam and enemy.

He was NOT arrested fighting anyone. His house was attacked, besieged and stormed by heavily armed soldiers and his three children killed, wife shot, followers burnt alive and his house demolished in a supposedly democratic country. His worship center was raised to the ground by soldiers and his followers slaughtered cold bloodedly. A bloody sectarian attack and crackdown on Shia Muslims staged by your constituted authority. Constituted authority or constituted terrorists?

You utter such rubbish and you expect peace in your life. And people wonder why there's bloodshed and poverty in the land with such ample injustice and violation of the right of human beings and with a bloodthirsty monster heading the country into the abyss.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by SalamRushdie: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:

No soldier died in any fracas ... You are not a good person at all
.shame

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by enlady(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Some months ago Wole Soyinka said Buhari is in a trance. Now I believe him
PMB is bent on radicalizing this sect and plunging us into further chaos. Nigeria is already burning, we will not survive another militant group.
Let men of good reasoning advice the president before it is too late.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by orisa37: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Ibro Saky killed many UNKNOWN SOLDIERS.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Levant: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:
Ibro Saky killed many UNKNOWN SOLDIERS.

I thought I was talking to a normal human being. Little did I know I was talking to someone who has sold his soul to the devil. Buhari's nairaland propagandist.

"Unknown soldiers" whom you "know" and have "counted", right?

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by shallysgirl: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I don't understand. The pigs are the ones insulting GMB, why ll somebody insult both pig and Buhari?
Lazy Nigerian youths and pigheaded buhari supporters everywhere you go just like mtn.
Una mumu never do. They don't call some pigheaded buhari supporters for nothing. Pulp brains. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by shallysgirl: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Lazy Nigerian youths and pigheaded buhari supporters everywhere you go just like mtn.
Una mumu never do. They don't call some pigheaded buhari supporters for nothing. Pulp brain. SMH.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by AngryRebel: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:
His insulting idiotic pigs of Buhari. Buhari inclusive. Are u one of the pigs?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by orisa37: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2018
He has Responsibilty to control his society against opposition to civil and any MILITARY MOVEMENTS.
He is such an Idiot to dance in front of hungry Lions when he is not a Daniel. Doesn't his Shiit Quran teach him that?
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by orisa37: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
I am pro-normal and not a Buhari Propagandist.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2018
I pity dis country. Y kill ur own ppl? . Y slaughter d ppl u were meant to protect? He will soon proscribe shites Muslims as terrorist group bt Fulanis herdsmen peaceful ppl. Abeg between herdsmen & shites who kill pass. Hv shites members invaded any community to kill b4? I jst laugh dos still supporting Buhari, some of them will receive sense in there grave.

#U CAN ACHIEVE MORE WITH DIALOGUE THAN WITH GUNS & BULLET
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by ocelot2006(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:

Pls provide proof that he killed soldiers.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by RZArecta2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
All BMC zombies are pig heads but Buhari fùcks them hard anyway. Useless president drinking blood of innocent Nigerians
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by papoudaupolos: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
His insulting idiotic pigs of Buhari. Buhari inclusive. Are u one of the pigs?
Isternpings are the only pigs in this country
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by AngryRebel: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Isternpings are the only pigs in this country
Idiotic pigs of Buhari.... Deal with it!
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by orisa37: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
ocelot2006:

Pls provide proof that he killed soldiers.

I shall be in evidence for Court.
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Levant: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:

I shall be in evidence for Court.

Bloody nonentity, will you be going to the same court of competent jurisdiction that asked tyrant Buhari to release Zakzaky, and Buhari disobeyed the court order?
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by Levant: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
orisa37:
He has Responsibilty to control his society against opposition to civil and any MILITARY MOVEMENTS.
He is such an Idiot to dance in front of hungry Lions when he is not a Daniel. Doesn't his Shiit Quran teach him that?

Promoting jungle justice. Or is it Bubu justice?
Re: Prof. Kperogi Blasts Buhari And "Pigheaded Supporters" On Zakzaky Murder Charge by annnikky(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
The dullard want to silence all his enemies undecided

If Nigerians vote in this man the second time.... I wonder what Nigeria will turn into

(1) (Reply)

Buhari May Make Atiku His Successor / Keep Your Awards, Apologize To Yoruba Nation, Youth Group Tells Buhari / Plateau Killings: Police Takes Action As Ciroma Replaces Undie As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.