Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (49242 Views)

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
No they can't be friends. The type of man that fits cee-c is a real alpha male. It is only an alpha male that can as well handle cee-c. And when I say alpha male, I don't mean someone like miracle. That boy still dey learn. I am talking about someone that doesn't gossip with women or even men, earns his respect and isn't intimidated by a strong, opinionated and independent woman. Its a good challenge and turn on for him infact. 1% of them are in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by vickydevoka(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
As I De like dis u give me cee c not alex say make I select. I go come select cee-c. I De craze. unless say I De blind. even of I blind I go feel dere nyash. Abeg cee-c no fyn abeggg.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by jclassiq(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
oga we have seen all of them without make up,i like alex more than her....but truth be told cee-c is prettier than alex....though alex have a nice body but cee-c is prettier.......fact

facially u mean of course. be specific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
oga we have seen all of them without make up,i like alex more than her....but truth be told cee-c is prettier than alex....though alex have a nice body but cee-c is prettier.......fact

Ceec isn't prettier than Alex. No one has ever seen ceec complete without makeup. She always has the eye thing attahced even after taking a shower.

4 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by pemiakd: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
shut the fukk up

Come which one dey pain u self?
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by allymarry89(f): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:

prettier than which alex.... that short engine..... sometimes i dey wonder weda them select una from beans.
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Glorylynn: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
pemiakd:
It's always good to speak one's mind. I love cee c, she is strong and determined
I pray God gives you a boss like cee-c,this and only this I pray for you in tha mighty name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by guyla: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=MEILYN post=67078411]It is funny how the tables have turned. Go to Alex's Instagram page and see how she's being insulted by almost everyone. Go to Ceec's page and see how she's being praised. Ceec has agreed to undergo counseling and I think her behavior is gonna change soon. She accepted that she has a problem and she's trying to work at it. Ceec isn't as bad as you people want us to believe.

That's because Alex is a shining star, so many are jealous, Bam bam, always struggling to remain relevant, ceec fighting because she lost Tobi to Alex and Regina looking for ways to run Alex down
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by imitateMe(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
What do you girls know about being pretty? A man is always in the better position to say who is prettier.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by asawanathegreat(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
But I will be ur friend no doubt
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by subcbouy: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
cee-c have bad characters...we know.....BUT Jealous of what exactly??she is from a rich home too.....fame??she is getting it too.....alex??she is prettier than alex......except if the word “jealous”is with another meaning on oxford dictionary
You can as well say rich don't jealous rich.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by BluntBoy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
cee-c have bad characters...we know.....BUT Jealous of what exactly??she is from a rich home too.....fame??she is getting it too.....alex??she is prettier than alex......except if the word “jealous”is with another meaning on oxford dictionary

She can be jealous as long as someone else has what she feels that she lacks. It doesn't necessarily have to be beauty or wealth or fame.

There are beautiful, super rich girls who can get jealous of a poor, ugly girl. Jealousy stems from inadequacies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by vicben27(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
the stupid girl is bad influence on ladies in general she almst made my sweedy to strt talking to be any how! l had to cast n bind every spirit of cee c in her! wit good talking and warnings
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by toye440: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kylekent59:
Some lazy fools arguing about ceece and tobi.

What's so special with those people sef? Can't you people go and make fame for yourselves and stop the arguments
No mind dem abeg na dis kind dey talk so tay buhari bcom president and at 87 e still wan run. weda ceec rotten or not she dey famous, make dem commot go make name for themselves.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by KushLyon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
this girl is on a full on, standby pms every blessed day....chai!
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by AdamuAudu: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
pemiakd:
It's always good to speak one's mind. I love cee c, she is strong and determined
Am very sure and convinced that something is moving the brain region of CeeC. Allways show that she is suffering from proper home bringing. If ypu the praise singers continue, know it that you are increasing the number of Belgiums women. Let me tell you that there are already uncountable husbandless women.

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by shizzle1: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Cee C i love you but you have so much pride and it's bad. Reconcile with Tobi and Miracle especially Tobi and see how things will start going well for you. Just see how Alex a.k.a big nyansh is winning things upandan grin grin grin grin
senseless comment

What exactly do you mean by 'Things will start going well for you'? As in her happiness or success is tied to tobi or Miracle or how exactly?, Please enlighten me cos right now you actually sound more foolish and stupid than I earlier thought

1 Like

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by shizzle1: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
imitateMe:

What do you girls know about being pretty? A man is always in the better position to say who is prettier.
And I as a man is telling you that CeeC is head and heels far more prettier than Alex. The only thing Alex has over her physically, is height
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Kylekent59: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
Not everyone is a bricklayer like you...some people make money from the internet legally....shut up

People like you insulted ceece and look at what you wrote above. Let me take your insults and return it back to you grin

Tnks for calling me a bricklayer,atleast it's a profession and there is money in it and most of them are very wealthy.

Just pray make that your yahoo boyfriend way dey service your toto no use you fo the next ritual.

I believe people like you voted buhari grin grin
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by JECU: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
prettier than which Alex.Alex is both brain and beauty combine.but beauty that say she is Lawyer can't answer simple question.can't make complete sentence without adding those short vibes n end up talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by crazymommy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kylekent59:

People like you insulted ceece and look at what you wrote above. Let me take your insults and return it back to you grin

Tnks for calling me a bricklayer,atleast it's a profession and there is money in it and most of them are very wealthy.

Just pray make that your yahoo boyfriend way dey service your toto no use you fo the next ritual.

I believe people like you voted buhari grin grin
not every lady is like your elder sister at home....stop describing her...
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by oruma19: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
Alex is the most beautiful in that house, anto is another natural beauty. Well everyone has their personal idea of beauty so leme not talk too much.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by pemiakd: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Glorylynn post=67079104]
I pray God gives you a boss like cee-c,this and only this I pray for you in tha mighty name of Jesus.[/quote

Well am not bothered about ur prayers, ve seen and had so many bosses in d passed even worst than cee c but u knw what? I coped and learnt frm them, the most amazing thing about this people is that they re better than people like. And my mind u am a boss of my own.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Arckeen: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hennepin:

Don't ever take bad character as strong and determined. Also it's better to keep quiet than "speak one's mind" and say nonsense
you get sense bro .
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by pemiakd: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:

Abi ooooo. Jealous of what?
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Ellabae(f): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:

prettier than which alex.... that short engine..... sometimes i dey wonder weda them select una from beans.
Lol guy u try
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Kylekent59: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:

I pity that man in u life. U are so badmouthed. Your words exasperates and you are a chit. Your behavior is quiet accentuating and you are very hideous. You are just a hag.
Get the hell outa ma side you arrogant bitch.
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by ikennamadu1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol guy u try
lol how naa... wetin make me try?
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by ikennamadu1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
crazymommy:
why are u arrogant... i fit swear say u and ur parents dey stay for under bridge....
Re: CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit by Ellabae(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
ikennamadu1:
lol how naa... wetin make me try?
U finish work Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.