Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) (54012 Views)

Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by AutoJoshNG: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018

This video shows North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un being driven away from his summit with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his 12 bodyguards can be seen running beside the limo.

I hope they have an idea when the running will end.

Watch the video below.

https://autojosh.com/kim-jong-un

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPJFpRdDcBk

Video from Daily Mail

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Afam4eva(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Autojosh, i must doff my hat for you. This you automobile blog don carry you enter entertainment and politics. No kind topic wey we no go see ie Brobrisky drives the lastest Toyota corrola grin E must sha relate to autobomobile somehow.

Welldone.

366 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by HisSexcellency(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just trying to imagine what is going through their minds while running and their oga is sitted and enjoying better AC. grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
North Korea is better than nigeria at the moment!

Thavik:
make your research about North korea before spewing nonsense! North korea is hell

Hell is better than nigeria at the moment!

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Auladimeji(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
I love that.They are protecting their number one citizen unlike Africa that like exposing their own

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Auladimeji(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
givan:
You and your ancestors were among those that destroy it,so keep shut

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
Autojosh, i must doff my hat for you. This you automobile blog don carry you enter entertainment and politics. No kind topic wey we no go see ie Brobrisky drives the lastest Toyota corrola grin E must sha relate to autobomobile somehow.

Welldone.

grin grin

☣ ☠

Auto na auto my brother the hustle is real.
You never hear about AutoPolitics before?

That's their job. At least they're running for something

☣ ☠

9 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by ShenTeh(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
After running 12 miles how can they effectively engage an intruder.

Did anyone notice the driver had to take a short cut at a point - probably to help reduce their stress?

There certainly has to be a more effective way.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by lonelydora: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is the real suffer man work

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by talk2saintify(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by thesicilian: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
givan:
Was there ever a time Nigeria was better?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Igbonoid: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
simply put to protect any sniper invasion lols
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by testarossa: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Temple run grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by timay(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
ShenTeh:

Did anyone notice the driver had to take a short cut at a point - probably to help reduce their stress?

they are definitely trained for it na.

I'm sure those guys are soldiers(special forces trained)

so it is not something new to them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by datola: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
They did not provide enough cover na. What about some running in from of the car and some hovering over the car.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by oshe11: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
So?

Is the car on 100kmh

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by abdulrazat(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bro, I have watched these guys train and can tell you 1 thing, they can jog for 1 full day if need be. Those guys are seriously fit and dangerous.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by boolet: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Which kain sufferhead be dis

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by HSfoundation(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is interesting
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Dnevasaynevaguy: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
ShenTeh:

That is not a short cut.
That is the diplomatic border between North & South Korea.
Once they crossed those shrubs,they were automatically back to their country (North Korea)

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dem no wan hear say Fulani herds men attack their leader

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by JoshB92: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Korean can die to protect anybody

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by MrBONE2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
AutoJos grin
I doff my KiVu Hat for you grin
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Noblebrown7(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Power!
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by temitemi1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is modern day slavery grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by NotBeenPaid: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
I love that.They are protecting their number one citizen unlike Africa that like exposing their own
I disagree with this. Expect you're not a Nigerian.

givan:
Hope your drug isn't finished? If it is, please let us know so I and the good people of Nairaland would make a donation for you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by Spar7tan(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
And non of them will see when death come calling.
Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by kullozone(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
givan:

What kind of comparism is this? I can hardly name any country that Naija is better than, Nk has always been better than Naija smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by hokafor(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
They are doing what they are trained to do. I doubt how many DSS are fit as these guys

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un's 12 Bodyguards Running Beside His Limo (Hilarious Video) by PHILipu1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

This video shows North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un being driven away from his summit with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his 12 bodyguards can be seen running beside the limo.

I hope they have an idea when the running will end.

Watch the video below.

https://autojosh.com/kim-jong-un

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPJFpRdDcBk

Video from Daily Mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Ukrainian Soldiers' Leg Work Dance Video Goes Viral / Russia's Elite Plan To Assassinate Putin, Pick Bortnikov As Successor / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.