Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? (1501 Views)

FAAC: See How Much FG, States, LG Councils Shared In June / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by motherfucker: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2018
I saw an instagram post as shared by Aisha Buhari. Does anyone know what it says?

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Aisha said all Nigerian youths are lazy and unfit to compete with her husband
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by Obijulius: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
She says she wan Person to arrange her thing.

Buhari no dey try sha. See as konji wan kill this babe.
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by dsuperhero001: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2018
she said u should go and charge ur phone
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by ecosanders: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
She actually shared a post from Sheik Aminu Daurawa.

"I see no reason giving birth to children you can't care for, their is no reason whatsoever to let a child perambulate/ wander /roam the street"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by donphilopus: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
What I got from Google Translate.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by Redhot111(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2018
donphilopus:
What I got from Google Translate.

I think she is addressing the almajiri issue. Tell ur hausa brothers the truth joor

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by IsaAbubakar: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
aisha sorry your husband is a terrorist and a criminal

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by anibirelawal(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
aisha sorry your husband is a terrorist and a criminal

But Why na
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by oshe11: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Exactly.....

When I was in KD for about 3yrs, these kids would disturb you for Africa.....

They are never satisfied
Always eating Massara, kosè, etc and wandering with dirty clothes, Tinubu kinda teeth and lakpalakpa head

To think they have the highest number of rep as president

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by deeway200(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
it means 'insha Allah, come 2019,buhari must go'
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by abinchrist(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nairaruky:
Aisha said all Nigerian youths are lazy and unfit to compete with her husband

In this period of economic recession, please do not wait for the govt to do something. Do something yourself. Start your own Biz. I have decided to help Nigerians by writing an eBook on Mini importation. This is because I know anyone can start with as little as 10k, and make 8x Return on Investment weekly. If u follow my blueprint u can start earning above N250,000 guaranteed.

I am giving the eBook for only N2,500 not 15k so nobody will have an excuse.

Inside the book u will learn the ff;
1) Where to source for products in China at ridiculous cheap price
2) How to ship to Nigeria without using the conventional method such that u don't have to pay for custom duties and other levies
3)What products sell faster. I actually listed 30 of such hot products in d book
4)Where to sell in Nigeria
5)How to partner with Konga, Jumia and Dealdey for free and sell on their websites
6) how to deliver your products nationwide without leaving your state
And lots more.

To get it call or WhatsApp 07030637406

Let's proof to Mr President that we are not
Re: Who Can Interpret What Aisha Buhari Shared In Hausa? by FisifunKododada: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
She is saying people should not be having children anyhow. She is complaining about little children roaming the streets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Ignore Deputy,orders His Son Inlaw To Receive New Imo Police Commissioner / That Moment When You Hear Dino Melaye Is Abducted On His Way To Court(photo) / Gov. Fayose Hints On Defection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.