Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,700 members, 7,844,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 (2169 Views)

Profile Of SW CONSENSUS CANDIDATE 4 PDP National Chairman.. Adeniran / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by AngryRebel: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Basic123:

what of others?

you own MTN too? grin

this People self,; D

chest beating no go kill you grin
U want make them ban me bah? grin

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Basic123: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
kettykings:

MTN is chaired by an igbo
g
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by IDeyNL: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

MTN? grin grin

Air Peace?? grin

Ngene, Are you no longer Igbo?

Afonja headslammer claiming Igbo.

Idiotic pig of Buhari
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Techcrunchng(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
kettykings:

The did all those things but where are Yoruba's today , Igbo's have recovered and moved on to controlling business in Nigeria
but we need power bro
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by uba1991: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are really mixing things up , most of us clamouring against Buhari today campaigned for him in 2015 and even voted for but today we are vehemently against because of poor performance and bigotry ...Buhari is a Very bad leader that no one including you can ever enjoy
LIER. u av never voted for buhari,U hate buhari because he stands against ur corrupt way of enriching urself.My brother u ll wait for a looooong time becouse nothing,i repeat NOTHING ll stop buhari from winning d election except GOD. and i belief GOD is with mr president because he [buhari] is CLEAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by kettykings: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Techcrunchng:
but we need power bro
What power do we really need, the direct power or the proxy power.

The Jews rule the world by proxy , they are neither the UN secretary General or the president of united states.

The power we need is the type Jews have, it is actually influence.
It is only in Nigeria that the President of Nigeria matters, Nigeria is fast loosing its influence overseas.

At a time okonjo iweala was rated the first 10 most influential women in the world something no other African woman can attain. Even buhari cannot reach the levels of influence okonjo iweala attained as a woman.
This is the real power .
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by SalamRushdie: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
uba1991:
LIER. u av never voted for buhari,U hate buhari because he stands against ur corrupt way of enriching urself.My brother u ll wait for a looooong time becouse nothing,i repeat NOTHING ll stop buhari from winning d election except GOD. and i belief GOD is with mr president because he [buhari] is CLEAN

I can vouch that there is no human being on earth today that is more honest that I am , I have never been corrupt and can't even be corrupt ..Every dime I have earned in my life till date came from hard work , raw perseverance and unshakable trust in God ..Oga you can never find a person more honest than I am on earth ..yes Earth!!!!
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by anibirelawal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
PMB TILL 2023.
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by oyatz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
I dont do inter tribal e-war but i get irritated when i see statement like 'One tribe in Nigeria own a publicly qoated company' let alone a foreign multinational company like MTN.
What do understand by someone chairing a company?

Bros, please read about MTN to be more informed.

kettykings:

MTN is chaired by an igbo

1 Like

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Roger3D(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra
Scum of the earth
Swine
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BrokenTV: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Basic123:

if its not tribal, what is it?

when a tribe hate buhari because he is Fulani and that he defeated their slave master jonathan
Didn't the same tribe vote Musa Yaradua a Fulani man as president even against their tribesmen, abi Yaradua na Igbo man. The way you guys reason eh, shame.
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Basic123: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
BrokenTV:

Didn't the same tribe vote Musa Yaradua a Fulani man as president even against their tribesmen, abi Yaradua na Igbo man. The way you guys reason eh, shame.
you guys didn't have choice now.

abi no be buhari versus yaradua?

was GEJ not yaradua vice?

the way Biafran pigs reason self cool
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BrokenTV: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Basic123:

you guys didn't have choice now.

abi no be buhari versus yaradua?

was GEJ not yaradua vice?

the way Biafran pigs reason self cool
Go through the post of yours that I quoted and tell me if this your reply made any sense, now is no longer because he is Fulani but now because his running mate is GEJ. I also quess that Umeh Ezeoke is running mate is is not Igbo also, abi Odumegwu Ojukwu and others Igbos that contested election too are not also Igbo's. GEJ that you used as your reference point is an ordinary Governor self, then like the 36 Governors. If you don't know what to say shut up and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Basic123: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2018
BrokenTV:

Go through the post of yours that I quoted and tell me if this your reply made any sense, now is no longer because he is Fulani but now because his running mate is GEJ. I also quess that Umeh Ezeoke is running mate is is not Igbo also, abi Odumegwu Ojukwu and others Igbos that contested election too are not also Igbo's. GEJ that you used as your reference point is an ordinary Governor self, then like the 36 Governors. If you don't know what to say shut up and stop disgracing yourself.

The bottom line is TRIBALISM

Its seems your brain is not capable of advanced reasoning cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Okoroawusa: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Stop trying to turn 2019 into a tribal election ...2019 is about the will of the Nigerian people against the worst evil leader that has ever ruled our country .. 2019 is Nigeria against a supporter of terrorism hiding in Aso Rock ..
see who is talking about tribalism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Okoroawusa: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are really mixing things up , most of us clamouring against Buhari today campaigned for him in 2015 and even voted for but today we are vehemently against because of poor performance and bigotry ...Buhari is a Very bad leader that no one including you can ever enjoy
oga,u never voted for Buhari in ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by deji17: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2018
BrokenTV:

Wetin Buhari come do una? It was because of Buhari candidacy that the anti Fulani and Northern hatred spread like wildfire in south east. Now those who programmed your mind to hate Hausa / Fulani are now telling you to queue behind Atiku..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by deji17: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Okoroawusa:

oga,u never voted for Buhari in ur life

Those who claim that Buhari no get "Sabu" are now queuing behind Atiku. Wetin be Atiku qualification?
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I have never known you, especially, support the president. It has always been a show of pettiness, an evidence of someone who has always had a problem with Buhari even before the 2015 election.

And please, stop using "most" so freely. There is a possibility that there are people who voted for Buhari in 2015 but are now clamoring for his removal, but most of the people clamoring here are those who never voted for him. People who prayed for his failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by SalamRushdie: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

I have never known you, especially, support the president. It has always been a show of pettiness, an evidence of someone who has always had a problem with Buhari even before the 2015 election.

And please, stop using "most" so freely. There is a possibility that there are people who voted for Buhari in 2015 but are now clamoring for his removal, but most of the people clamoring here are those who never voted for him. People who prayed for his failure.

People still laugh at me for campaigning for Buhari till date even my mum still does when I call her .... What do I stand to gain by saying I voted Buhari If I did not.... when I was on this forum attacking Okonjo Iweala from morning till night and calling Jonathan the worst president ever where were You. .. so calling a man out for who he is is now pettiness ? Buhari is horrible man ..whhat kind of man uses govt assets to protect terrorist?
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2018
deji17:

Those who claim that Buhari no get "Sabu" are now queuing behind Atiku. Wetin be Atiku qualification?
PHD in Thiefology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BrokenTV: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2018
deji17:

Wetin Buhari come do una? It was because of Buhari candidacy that the anti Fulani and Northern hatred spread like wildfire in south east. Now those who programmed your mind to hate Hausa / Fulani are now telling you to queue behind Atiku..
I know fully know am dealing with indomie generation, you are asking me why the Igbos dislike Buhari, that means you are ignorant of Buhari history or you are economical with the truth.
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

People still laugh at me for campaigning for Buhari till date even my mum still does when I call her .... What do I stand to gain by saying I voted Buhari If I did not.... when I was on this forum attacking Okonjo Iweala from morning till night and calling Jonathan the worst president ever where were You. .. so calling a man out for who he is is now pettiness ? Buhari is horrible man ..whhat kind of man uses govt assets to protect terrorist?

Where is your evidence that he uses state assets to protect terrorists
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BrokenTV: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Basic123:

The bottom line is TRIBALISM

Its seems your brain is not capable of advanced reasoning cool
Wonders shall never end, see who is accusing someone of not capable of advanced reasoning. You said tribalism, since you are capable of advanced reasoning link the word tribalism and Buhari you will get your answer why Igbos are against Buhari.
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by SalamRushdie: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where is your evidence that he uses state assets to protect terrorists

Where were you when a Nigerian air force provided air support for Fulani herdsmen as they raid Villages on Adamawa and Taraba.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257080-nigerian-air-force-raids-communities-kills-many-amnesty-international.html
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Where were you when a Nigerian air force provided air support for Fulani herdsmen as they raid Villages on Adamawa and Taraba.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257080-nigerian-air-force-raids-communities-kills-many-amnesty-international.html

I didn't see where it was authoritatively stated in the link that the Nigerian Airforce provided air support for herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

I didn't see where it was authoritatively stated in the link that the Nigerian Airforce provided air support for herdsmen.

Okay when I get the authoritative Gazette from the Federal Govt I will send it to you
Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Okay when I get the authoritative Gazette from the Federal Govt I will send it to you

Just point out a portion of the link. Just a portion that states that the report indicts the Nigerian Airforce of providing air support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by Basic123: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
BrokenTV:

Wonders shall never end, see who is accusing someone of not capable of advanced reasoning. You said tribalism, since you are capable of advanced reasoning link the word tribalism and Buhari you will get your answer why Igbos are against Buhari.
This your post alone has proved me right cool

Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 by BrokenTV: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Basic123:

This your post alone has proved me right cool

Take care
Your right is absolutely wrong Mr have a nice day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has The Largest Foreign Reserve In Africa / 30 Killed, 7 Missing In Fresh Zamfara Attacks / APC Speaks On Dogara’s ‘defection’ To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.