Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction (32372 Views)

PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by Neoteny(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
phestus:

This just go to show how not-so-intelligent you are.
So BBN is now a bench mark for intelligence?
Smh.

Given that it's a bunch of primates in a makeshift zoo ogled by another bunch of lazy simians, such as yourself, i guess it's not designed for intelligent life.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
SageTravels:
Linus Mba

Primary school is 6 years + another 6 years in secondary school = 12 Years. + 4 Years course in the university + 1 year NYSC (Remember no one goes to service immediately after graduation.)

Uncle Tobi you can lie o. watin concern me.

#HalaMadrid
"(Remember no one goes to service immediately after graduation.)" ask FUTA students
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by Gerrard59(m): 4:27am On Apr 29, 2018
SageTravels:

I am a Nigerian sir and I know how the NYSC system works. You can prove me wrong with your facts.

That your school is ridiculously slow doesn't mean others are. I know countless persons that went for service immediately after studies. Some even went days after convocation.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by cutelukz: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Not everyone spends 6years in pry sch.. not everyone spends 6years in Secondary sch too.some do Gce before they get to ss3 n leave. Some still spend 6yrs but cos they started pry school early n didnt spend up to 6yrs in pry sch, they finish at an early age. Not all schools leave for Nysc late. I know several people who finished at the age of 19 only cos my sch went on strike else they woulda finished at 18
SageTravels:
Linus Mba

Primary school is 6 years + another 6 years in secondary school = 12 Years. + 4 Years course in the university + 1 year NYSC (Remember no one goes to service immediately after graduation.)

#HalaMadrid
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by MzDeeb(f): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
yomi96:
for a school like unilag? and the ASUU strike? haba it is obviously a lie

How is it a lie? When i was in unilag we went for 3months strike only. ..

The youngest in biz admin graduated at 18yrs.the fact that you don't have close pple whose education are fast doesn't mean he doesn't happen.

Perhaps if you were more exposed.. Things like this won't be surprising to you all.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by Ajosbammy: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
So unilag Don dey admit underage? Hmmm!
Even his younger brother was 23 2yrs ago. I no fit � �. Wetin b my own sef
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction by Akpacha(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
SageTravels:
Linus Mba

#HalaMadrid
started nursery inside his mom I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.