Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) (32365 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by stephenduru: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke took a swipe at a fellow actress for snatching her man. Apparently, the unnamed actress had her movies sponsored by the said man and now, things have turned sour.. She wrote

'Wen bitches think dey re Smart. Wen u were doing all ur shit and ve in a good time u didnt feel used or feel bad u were enjoying it. Wen u were posting and throwing shades on social media 2 me u didnt feel bad u were enjoying it. Wen u were busy sourcing 4 bad informations abt me 2 tell him? cooking up all the lies u cooked up just 2 make me suffer and make him hate me u didnt feel bad or even called me then. Wen he gave u cars/money 2 make ur so called movies and maintain dat fake ass life u re living u were enjoying it Nw dat things has turned bad 4 u datz wen u ve the hands 2 pick ur phone 2 call me and try 2 play smart on me. . guess wat u fail now u re begging? Wat happened 2 u been done? Wat happened 2 ur ritual dreams? Wen bitches think dey re Smart I just laugh like dis #mood bitches pls!'

Celebs cry too.Envy everywhere you go.The back stabbing don pay the actress back

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/actress-daniella-okeke-slams-her.html

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by stephenduru: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Back stabbing is not good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by haywire07(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2016
If dis one no hit FP, den nairaland has gone better undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Did the man snatching actress also snatch her grammar from her too?

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
She's bittered tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
Did the man snatching actress also snatch her grammar from her too?

U won't paint ur grammar either if u were in her shoe tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by nellaluv(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm in literal tears
RIP english lipsrsealed

... I'm sure the snatchee is a married man... all this runz gals posing as actress.

34 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Airforce1(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
The topic got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U won't paint ur grammar either if u were in her shoe tongue

I can't even be in her shoes. Never. Going bitter on social media over a man who didn't think twice before leaving you for someone else.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:

I can't even be in her shoes. Never. Going bitter on social media over a man who didn't think twice before leaving you for someone else.

Okey......i guess u hvnt been in real love cox if u hv u wuld at least understand her pain rite now grin

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Okey......i guess u hvnt been in real love cox if u hv u wuld at least understand her pain rite now grin

You think these two actresses are fighting over love? Are you a learner?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by sinaj(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
This girls have no shame o! sad
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ajokeade920: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
undecided watever! na dem sabi.they can as well snatch their fame frm each other! # selfish hoes#
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yawns............... I feel sleepy but these b!tches wont lemme sleep.

They re enjoyinq it
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Taryur3(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lol...pain of husband scarcity

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by veekid(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
No b from person hand you smatch the man too, all; of u r snatchers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ayooladee(f): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
ndi nmu nwoke sef angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Neyo82: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nawah oooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by ventilation: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oloshos, Daniella forgot to tell us if he's the one that opened Dope accessories for her too, so this is what you do with your big yansh Daniella, i'd always known you are spoilt, you just cleared my doubt. Keep ranting, big ass can't keep a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by cyberhike(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Observing!!! coolObserving!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by mccoy47(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Huh! A man left daniela okeke's big ass? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Doriana2: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
stephenduru:
Wen u were busy sourcing 4 bad informations abt me 2 tell him?
This girl tortured and finally murdered the English Language.

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Ekejoestar(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
J
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Jay542(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
sinaj:
This girls have no shame o! sad
lol. Its love nw. They should come and snatch mee sef. sad
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
These nollywood females are now learning any kind of publicity is publicity nonetheless. Her story is akin to a person dancing _naked in a market square and gathering a crowd. He proceeds to do the same action every day, amounting larger crowds as the days go by only to market wares on the last day. The crowd is left with no other choice than to buy his goods since he has provided nothing but high entertainment value since weeks past.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by boss1310(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
see as this lady is telling the world that actresses are into hustling. herself included.as a celebrity before you post some things read it as a fan first with both negative and positive understanding of it
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by chigoizie7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Passing six is actually not passing sense
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
HOES EVERYWHERE cry
Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by iykedare(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Moral of the story. A big ar$e isn't everything. It can't even make a man stay with you if you don't have anything to offer aside that. Infact, tight pu$$1es can keep men more than big ar$3$ can.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) by Vilshow(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
This ain't worth FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / Simi In Adorable Photo With 2baba / Chris Attoh Speaks On "Marital Crisis" With Wife Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.