Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles (7735 Views)

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Save Kogi Project: Dino Melaye Leads Coalition To Dislodge Yahaya Bello / Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by spartan117(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
5thElement:
Take this ugly propaganda dude called sowore and shove him somewhere.

I can't trust someone that like him
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
spartan117:

You may be right. However I think it is not impossible for the youths across Nigeria to unite especially in this information age
so chilowe in ahoada east collecting 130k monthly from oil company and ahmed in zamfara go unite with oda youth
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by asobo: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any youth supporting Buhari should be locked up in an asylum.
While any youth supporting Atiku should be first taken for deliverance then bundled into a psychiatric home.
Bro if in action we want to send Buhari packing, we all need to rally round a heavy weight politician because as for 2019 any vote to the youthful aspirants is like a vote to PMB. Thus giving him an edge. I see the youths rallying round one of their own come 2023, if God keeps us alive.#MYOPINION
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by b03liberty(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Let take this gospel to the orientation camp, let our corps member sink it to their various community of service. therefore we capture the 772 local government in Nigeria. I got a master plan but limited time if I should say.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by charmingfrank(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
When I say Trump as one of the co-writer, I lost the nerve to read it.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by spartan117(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
so chilowe in ahoada east collecting 130k monthly from oil company and ahmed in zamfara go unite with oda youth
Yes it can happen when both of them seek thesame goal which is having a better life, this is enough ground to unite both of them to achieve a common purpose. The only thing missing is a leader they can both look up to.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Even if we break into a million pieces, the youth would sooner or later have to fight the cabal that re-forms itself, no running away from it

yeyerolling:
Dead on arrival. There is bo unity in nigeria. Can the SW North,SE,SS youth agree. SW is happy with one nigeria, north same thing and would support religion over competence, SE dont care or want biafra, SS wants resource control. Nigeria needs a revolution and everyone goes his own way. If after 104 years der is no unity den forget it
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Because he exposed Johnathan? lol

spartan117:

Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by psalmjoesam: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
You mean the same Nigeria lazy youths?
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
spartan117:

Why?
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by toye440: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls anybody with an idea on how to join SDP.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by vibrant40(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why don't we youth use the power and knowledge of technology to bring down this 'rotten eggs'.

How? We form a coalition of FAITHFUL youth who are ready to put their lives on the line and use technological smartness to bring down these men.

We catch them red handed and show their acts to the world. The judge will have no choice than to prosecute such a fellow, and if otherwise we bring him down too as a corrupt public official.

I know it is better said than done, but with the way things are going.... 'It is better done than said'.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Dead on arrival. There is bo unity in nigeria. Can the SW North,SE,SS youth agree. SW is happy with one nigeria, north same thing and would support religion over competence, SE dont care or want biafra, SS wants resource control. Nigeria needs a revolution and everyone goes his own way. If after 104 years der is no unity den forget it
what inexistent disunity among youths are you talking about?
So you haven't seen Nigeria youths unite in nysc and even more amazing in the great NCCF.
In various high institutions across the country.
Its the youths that will save this country.
If you think otherwise,then Nigeria have no hope.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by hollywater: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Where is NNAMDI KANU?Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by akum78: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by israelmao(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2018
How many youths will even bother to read this?
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by RealityShot: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
wink
You got a client. REQUEST FOR quote sent
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by RealityShot: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Jones4190:
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.”
He said, “NO!”
I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.”
He said, “OK.”
I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.”
Bill Gates said, “NO.”
I told Bill Gates, My son is the CEO of World Bank.”
Bill Gates said, “OK.”
I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.
He said, “NO.”
I told him, “My son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.”
He said, “OK.”
This is exactly how politics works!
kikikikiki... Lmao!
Beautiful!

Practically, youths need to join politics: not to contest immediately
But to "pay their dues" and earn "godfather's" support in the future.

It's simple; join a political party, do the things they want, follow
Then you will gain respect and soon sponsorship.

I JUST HOPE THAT NO YOUTH WILL EVER TURN OUT LIKE YAHYAH-BELLO AGAIN
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Narldon:

The Problem is the that we the Youths have sold our Birthright for "peanuts" used to entice us by the Politicians.

To make matters worse, we get entangled in Trivial issues that do not contribute to the Growth of Nigeria.

I'm of the opinion that for such Youth Coalition to emerge, we need substantial Backup both Financially and Politically.

When the current batch of Politicians are already paving the way for their "Political GodSons and GodDaughters" to take over the Mantle, How then does the average Youth stand a Chance?

If only some Highly influential Parastatals and Institutions could throw their weight behind some Youths whom are Politically ambitious, and sponsor such ambition, that could be a starting point.

Rather than spending such Sponsorship on things that do not add to Economic Development such as BBNaija.

In addition, we the Youths should also try to indicate interest and Zeal in the Political Sphere

i've not benefitted anyhing directly from any democratic dispensation, not every youth is compromised.
Re: 2019: A Call For Youth Coalition To Defend Democratic Principles by methodyk: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
The time is ripe and we might not have a better time!

Synergy is the Key!

Imaging having these candidates in the helms of governance; imaging a President and his Cabinet in this pics; imaging state Governors and Lawmakers all within here and their likes. None with any hanging corrupt cases....it will, surely, worth it for a change. But how, without 'Synergy'?

We have interacted with a few. We have seen and analyzed most of their manifestoes. They are all beautiful and well articulated...sure ways out of the current quagmire!

At Assembly of Youths for Leadership, Nigeria we believe a better Nigeria can be a reality. Be part of this crusade. Do not be left out!

Making our dreams of a better place is just a step away and we are moving. You may be part of it or you may stand aside. Whichever way, posterity will judge you.

As for youths campaigning for their grandfathers and the same crop of Criminals who got us here, out of sentiment, go ahead. You must rip what you sow!

We will get the right mix! We will succeed!!
Nigeria shall be great again!!!

Share widely!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Katsina Deputy Governor Faskari‎ Dumps PDP / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Igbo History. A Lot Of Eye Opening Documented History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.