Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: (20964 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / What Patrick Obahiagbon(mr Grammar) Said After Losing His Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by henry101(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8UlaaTqE0&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Edo state really have a worthy representative!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by paddylo1(m): 12:33am On May 19, 2010
men this one na new grammar no be lie. . .parakpo - wetin cool
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by vigasimple(m): 12:54am On May 19, 2010
With due respect to the Honourable member, he is very sick. We know that NASS is Federal House of comedy but to actually turn it into circus for the world to view is another thing.

He himself barely understand what he is talking about let alone his dishonurable members and most important the general electorate public.

Maybe he should seek a job as a stand up or sit down comedian. yeye man of a yeye party

1 Like

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by bawomolo(m): 1:28am On May 19, 2010
doesn't he realize we are laughing at him and not with him.
carry go igodo migodo grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Nobody: 1:34am On May 19, 2010
I swaer, one single word, I couldnt even understand.
Hate to have him as a professor sha
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by ogajim(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2010
Up "Bedel" grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by jamace(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2010
With this kind of grammar, the man is well qualified to produce a dictionary. Or do we need to set up committee on production of Naija dictionary? grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by buffox: 12:49am On May 20, 2010
this man na just waste of space - I think he would be a meaningful contributor if he toned down the use of his words though.

"Epileptic kparakpoism"
- classic!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by OAM4J: 1:50am On May 20, 2010
what is the meaning of 'Epileptic kparakpoism'

searched everywhere for the meaning but got nothing.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by princekevo(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2010
Am beginning to see this as act of foolishness.
When you end up confusing your audience instead of addressing an issue, that is stupidity of the highest.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by bjmighty(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2010
I don laff die ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by fyneguy: 9:04am On May 20, 2010
Parapoism is derived from the yoruba word- PARAPO, which is often used in political circles when people form a mafia group.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Remii(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2010
This man is just taken to the old days of using Latin in statements just to create personal sense of class. Lawyes do the same. Student union leaders used the same tactic in the 70s and 80s. Its just that these days scholars are too shallow for that method of communication. It was reported that Zik once told the English men "If the meeting is over, tell me alambion" A friend told me "alambion" means "go home" in Ibo.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by DOAweb(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2010
I dare say a confused man trying to hide his high degree of Inferiority Complex!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by OAM4J: 1:48pm On May 20, 2010
fyneguy:

Parapoism is derived from the yoruba word- PARAPO, which is often used in political circles when people form a mafia group. 

I thought as much because am Yoruba. Am only wondering if there is a Latin or an English word like that

and why he has to use such word on the floor of the house and what exactly was he saying especially when he combined the word with epileptic?

This man must be living in fools' paradise. . . "Epileptic kparakpoism" indeed!!!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by kosovo(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2010
. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by ElRazur: 6:32am On May 21, 2010
kosovo:

. cheesy grin cheesy

He is you online mentor isnt?
grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by kosovo(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2010
^^^
lol, we can say so . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
i am watching it for the 32nd time . . . lol, the good thing is that he made valid points there . . .
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by ElRazur: 6:56am On May 21, 2010
kosovo:

^^^
i am watching it for the 32nd time . . . lol, the good thing is that he made valid points there . . .

How many people understand those valid points should probably be the question.

In a serious debate, people will just laugh at him or with him, while actually missing the message I think.

He is a clown.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by dustydee: 8:30am On May 21, 2010
undecided
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by xterra2(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2010
Chei! this man na wa ohh
which kind man be dat
Oboy i fear this his grammar
And even the National assembly memeber were laughing
But he is damn so funny
But hinestly,who can understand what he is saying?No one!
He even said that at this level he reduces the level of his gramar!
Salute!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by snowdrops(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2010
This is fricking funny. What a guy.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2010
buffox:

this man na just waste of space - I think he would be a meaningful contributor if he toned down the use of his words though.

"Epileptic kparakpoism"
- classic!
grin cheesy grin

Ekiti kparapkotism
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by bawomolo(m): 12:57am On May 22, 2010
ElRazur:

How many people understand those valid points should probably be the question.

In a serious debate, people will just laugh at him or with him, while actually missing the message I think.

He is a clown.

his gimmick is working so he won't stop anytime soon.
this guy is a classic attention LovePeddler.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Mudley313: 1:16am On May 22, 2010
lol. i cant stop watching this sh.t. epileptic kparakpoism indeed. lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by OAM4J: 1:26am On May 22, 2010
I used to laugh at his speeches, even though I rarely get his points

But am not finding it funny any more, especially when i realize that he alone understands his 'grammars'.

Honestly as I said before, he is living in fools' paradise.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by blacksta(m): 1:59am On May 22, 2010
kosovo:

^^^

Were you smoking weed when you wrote this - Please enlighten me what valid point did he make - I guess you have to support your mentor lol
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Nobody: 2:04am On May 22, 2010
blacksta:

Were you smoking weed when you wrote this - Please enlighten me what valid point did he make - I guess you have to support your mentor lol
grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by snowdrops(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2010
You guys should back off. He has his style, and as far as i know he is yet to be brought before any assembly committee to quiz his grammer.

Better than those who keep quiet during debates on the floor or worse still hardly attend unless when its time to share naira.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by doyin13(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2010
EPILECTIC KPARAKPOISM grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by Irunmole(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2010
I've heard and seen him speak some of the pointless, useless so called grammar that he spews in the House of Rep on AIT, NTA and other media outlet, cannot but marvel at the utter tosh and garbage that comes out of his mouth. He may be knowledgeable but tries to hide some of his failings as a communicator with his use of over-blown, self-indulgent and unnecessary grammar that are peculiar to him and his mini circle of circus clowns. Simple, clean, plain English as spoken by the likes of Mamora, Gbajabiamila and others clearly endear me to them and make me want to listen when they speak, not this egotistic buffoon.

How are the market women from his Edo state constituency expected to make any sense from the dross that comes out of his mouth week-in week-out, at the House of Rep?

Time was when it was in vogue, in the medico-legal professions and in ancient times, when you tried to use exotic and esoteric words and language to create an air of superiority around yourself, not anymore. I just hate the sight of him when he goes into such silly mode with everyone laughing at, and not with him.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: by vanitty: 4:09pm On May 22, 2010
"This man dey crase"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / Senate Inaugurates Constitution Review Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.