Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (92761 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Patience Usoh: Bald Bride Stuns On Her Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by overdoseme: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
The booby nearly burst comot ni sha. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by babra19: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
torin:
GistMore.com

Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day?

more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/bride-stuns-massive-cleveage-baring-dress-wedding-day-photo
I can't because of my boobs
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
dinachi:

That's a prostitute and not a bride. And that's an idiot and not a groom! Tomorrow, the foolish fool will start accusing her of being promiscuous, when you are the enabler of her behaviour. She sell market well well on the wedding day. Advertising her boobs and the foolish insignificant man that is her front for prostitution. Idiots everywhere!
Thou shall not judge
"Nobody holy pass oh,look into my eyes and tell me say you holy pass,nobody holy pass,nobody"...2face
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by dinachi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Greatzeus:

Thou shall not judge
"Nobody holy pass oh,look into my eyes and tell me say you holy pass,nobody holy pass,nobody"...2face
Is your brain still in your head?

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by israelmao(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Mckandre:
hm, how she carry this kind thing enter church?

abi na club wedding

Man is suffering in the hands of Nigerian youths.See caption!
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by tomdon(m): 3:24am On Apr 29, 2018
gabazin080:
the mumu groom is even happy that he married an olosho

How's she an olosho??
That dressing doesn't make her an olosho.
You're really myopic in your soul spirit and body
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Rhea(f): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2018
torin:
GistMore.com

more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/bride-stuns-massive-cleveage-baring-dress-wedding-day-photo

Sorry for the man. E go spend his entire married life safe guarding those twin peaks of sheeba from roaming networks grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Ardebaryor(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Skuskisku
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Lovely wedding gown but should have covered up those boobs shows the kind of lady she is.
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by laxxy(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2018
DeadRat:

See Nipple...

If Somebody Now Grab That Breast And Suck, all These Girls Here Will Be Shoutin Rapist...

Is it ya nipples??
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Husband no complain...who am I to complain
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by captainpower(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Movic1:
WTF is this? Beside who I'm i to complain? The groom love the gown
Na dat sense go kill u
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by chairman00100: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2018
a good day for the Vaseline crew
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by miltonchux(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Olosho spotted. The guy just married Olosho
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by chairman00100: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2018
a good day for the Vaseline crew , as far as they are concerned,the lady is a generous woman
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by chairman00100: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2018
a good day to be a Vaseline crew member, as far as they are concerned,the lady is a generous woman
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by IamFreshprince(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Retired Olosho
torin:
GistMore.com

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by LockDown69(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Trash! angry
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

So you are still on NL.
yes .....who u??! grin
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by writeprof(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is not wedding. They are in a club.
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Dindondin(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:
Would have loved a blue colored gown!
I love, love the dress..
Perfect fit!
Do you know this song by Diehard_Olosho. Oya sing...
Aye Olosho o ni baje o... O baje ti ti ti. Olosho, Olosho, Olosho... Olosho! Olosho, Olosho, Olosho... Olosho!
Olosho Britiko (British) Olosho Naija (Nigeria) Olosho Nairaland, o ma le gba pounds, o le gba dollars. Naira ni level e. Awon Seun Elewa ni costumer e. Lalasticlalast lo ma do e!
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by SoapQueen(f): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Dindondin:
Do you know this song by Diehard_Olosho. Oya sing...

Aye Olosho o ni baje o...
O baje ti ti ti.
Olosho, Olosho, Olosho... Olosho!
Olosho, Olosho, Olosho... Olosho!

Olosho Britiko (British)
Olosho Naija (Nigeria)
Olosho Nairaland, o ma le gba pounds, o le gba dollars.
Naira ni level e. Awon Seun Elewa ni costumer e.
Lalasticlalast lo ma do e!

Beni Sir..When you are done, I'd like to inform you that the healthcare givers at Yaba Left are waiting for you.
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Dindondin(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2018
SoapQueen:

Beni Sir..When you are done, I'd like to inform you that the healthcare givers at Yaba Left are waiting for you.
Yeee!
Werey maa ge e je ni week yi. Wahalahi!
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by BENAUTOevents: 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
gabazin080:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.