Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters (363 Views)

Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters by MBAISEBLOG: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
"START FROM COUNCILLORSHIP IN 2019". PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO ADVISES THE CEO OF SAHARA REPORTERS

A portharcourt base clergy who has been critical in national issues has throw in his voice in the ongoing 2019 debate. Pastor Humble Okoro who spoke to Ariaria TV appears to be antithetical to the presidential dream of the CEO of Sahara Reporters.

The clergy who spoke to Ariaria TV on phone chat as regard to the interest of CEO of Sahara reporters to occupy Aso Rock comes 2019 has this to say.
"I appreciate the zeal of the CEO of Sahara Reporters,who is trying to replace Mohammadu Buhari.It will be a good idea for Nigeria to have a young president.
I have been following and monitoring Mr Omoyela Sowore like a monitoring Spirit. I observed that some individuals in the present government have used him and dumped him.

In an attempt to predict what the mission of CEO of Sahara Reporters is, the clergy stated, "I see him as a man who is planning a revenge mission in the country not a rescue mission.
I want to remind the CEO of sahara reporters that his News Agency has been used to spread lies and stain the good images of some respected Nigerians".

Speaking on his desire to cast his vote to a younger generation, the clergy stated,
"I would like to vote for a youthful President like him, but my advice to him is that he should remove revenge from his plans and think rescue. I also suggest that the management of Sahara reporters should write an apology letter to men like Apostle Johnson Suleman and others. If he can visit auchi like Sis Stella Otobo, he should please try to avoid Sakasukusakasa during election", the clergy stated.

Guiding Mr Omoyela in his political bid, he said, "Lastly,in order to gather more political experience,i suggest that Mr Omoyela Sowore should go for Counsellor ship.The only thing that starts from the top is a grave. His presidential race is like a grave.Think big start small. God bless Nigerians!.
Re: Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters by pode(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well said
Re: Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters by Igba123: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg men are in sizes. The man has atained a status higher than councilorship. I am not his fan though but if buhari was qualified to b president dis man is over qualified. My opinion though.
Re: Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters by asksteve(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Y are some people afraid of youths taking over the helms of affairs of the country after same you said we are the leaders of tomorrow?
Are u scared he is going to re-enact the Jerry Rawlings style in Nigeria.
Asking him to start as Councillor is insulting cos he has more than what it takes to run for president.
Pls leave the young man alone.
Re: Start From Councillorship In 2019". Pst Humble To Ceo Of Sahara Reporters by thesicilian: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
He should at least start from deputy governorship level, not jumping to the top to start learning on the job.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Goofed On Due Process, Say Lawyers / Who Suffer The Recall Of Dino Melaye If Eventually Come To Fruition? / Ekiti Guber: Six Aspirants Set For SDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.