Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Do You Know This Boy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know This Boy? (551 Views)

Gov. Hope Uzodinma And Cath. Bishop Of Owerri Dragging To Adopt This Boy(video) / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Who Knows This Boy Who Ran Away From Home & Came To Aba?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Boy? by Donchuks023(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
To all my Benue people, please anyone with useful information on how I can get access to this IDP camp....? I will like to take responsibility of this Boy in front... I understand their PARENTS were killed by the Fulani Terrorist.
Please anyone with useful information about this very Boy in front should inbox Me.
God bless you all. And may peace return to the Benue Land.
from ORKUMA STEPHEN
Kindly rebroadcasted by Chummy Chuks.
If you have a useful information about this boy search him on facebook and inbox him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Boy? by Donchuks023(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
MOD PLEASE PUSH TO FP

Re: Do You Know This Boy? by Donchuks023(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
The boy in front

Re: Do You Know This Boy? by intrepidjay1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
A
Re: Do You Know This Boy? by ihitenansa: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good move,..
Re: Do You Know This Boy? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Impeachment: Take It Easy – Group Tells NASS / Buhari Loves Helicopters- Trump / Bad News For The Evil Codiene Drug Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.