Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (58111 Views)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
You don't judge my life with my post here on Nairaland OK? We all here to catch fun

Lol, yeah got you.

That's my quote. Have fun man
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Kagboola1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrErudite:
Tiwa savage can't date wizkid na

E no make sense
Toilet things can happen for a one night Bleep
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by mamapidgin: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
impossible
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by lereinter(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
he go don shag her wella
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Godwin978(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
okomile:
Make i face my front......
face your back
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Godwin978(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:
I don't want to believe that Tiwa is dating this small boy.
smalls boys got fresh blood and knacking energy compared to oldies, dont be confuse gal
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
oochi123:
Hmmm! People sha.. Tiwa won't do that. Shoe get size o
okirika get quality.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by balaclava: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
I now know anything is possible after Senator Dino Melaye public harassment n disgrace.

Even Wizkid and Tiwa fit dey Sinzu.

Anything is possible. Forget age. They both have the needed tools.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Emmaskill(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:
pls, upload d picture of dat big boy dat u re dating, make we do d comparison...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by yungkesh(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrErudite:

E no make sense
exactly
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by FisifunKododada: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gbeboruns - wetin concern u na. Just enjoy the music and let them enjoy their lives joor.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by godwin120alex: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't think they are dating
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by goodnewscliff(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ellabae:
I think they are just close friends
after d stage kissing nd caressing??.... I don't think so!!! Infact worse would be done on D bed in d ozza room tongue
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Ellabae(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
goodnewscliff:
after d stage kissing nd caressing??.... I don't think so!!! Infact worse would be done on D bed in d ozza room tongue
Lol maybe friends with benefits then.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by MrRichmond: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrErudite:

E no make sense
but she can fuvck him na .... undecided
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by francisduru: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
I was there
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
They have been fucking for a while now.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
They are gbenshing. Not dating.

Tiwa is dating Otedollar.

Tiwa is gbenshing Wiz.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by shekauvsbuhari: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:
na small small boys own big girls dey like pass. Na im dey sweet dem pass.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Witnes: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
All I know is that wizkid prick no go size Tiwa borehole
They tell u sey prick size na by height, age or big 4 body? no deceive urself 4 wetin u knw.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by babra19: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrErudite:

E no make sense
Sex and love no dey know age
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Witnes:

They tell u sey prick size na by height, age or big 4 body? no deceive urself 4 wetin u knw.
no matter what him prick no go size Tiwa pussssssy, Tiwa pussssy wey trailer fit do reverse inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by StPete: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:

There’s no small boy anywhere. Wizkid’s last baby mama is about same age with Tiwa
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:
Who is a small boy . He is with everything called qualifications
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Troublemaker007(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
no matter what him prick no go size Tiwa pussssssy, Tiwa pussssy wey trailer fit do reverse inside

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Troublemaker007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
goodnewscliff:

What stage kissing and caressing?

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Bishopsgate(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Una no go kl person here ooo.

This is just brutal
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bone-up
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Witnes: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Lol! no judge book by cover until u read or enter it
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by joraldin1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wizlion go chop am clean mouth...i trust starboi 4 de baby mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.