Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane (58108 Views)

Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by zinny377(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cute! kiss
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Ekaka1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
akum78:
grin grin

CHECK THE VIDEO BELOW AS THEY WORK INTO THERE HOTEL Room ..

I No Understand Wizzy Again ooo , Tiwa .. Baby Mama loading ...

WATCH VIDEO OF TIWA AND WIZZY Enjoying themselves ahead the Headies Nominees Party HERE

It's not your fault that you've never been close to an air strip , not to talk of airport...so I can't blame you for not knowing the difference between Hotel room and airport departure....okpe !!!!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
These nairaland pls sef. Hiptv posted these pics on their page. They are the ones taking these musicians (there were others too) for the headies nominee party in Abuja. They took them all by private jet.
Tiwa and wizkid just happened to be sitting across from each other.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by kmaster007: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wizkid go don yansh tiwa
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Pidginwhisper: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekems2017:
I don't want to believe that Tiwa is dating this small boy.
Who is the small boy?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by Charly68: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
People should pity this woman now,it can be lonely at the top,she really need a companion at this point in time,no amorous as people may think anyway & if wizkid is available for support why not..?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane by zudozz: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Money I Greet you ooooh. How this boy wan be on top Tiwa Salvage? I happy for am sha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Yetunde Aderibigbe Wears Boobs-Popping Dress To An Event (Photos) / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.