Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts (38790 Views)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by sunstephkose: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
obonujoker:
Buharists, Bello-ites and Tinubites right nAm in support already.Fayose or Dino for president.God bless the two of them they are the hope of the youths in this country.ow...
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by onadana: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:
I thought they said he was unconscious, bedridden no access to phone, foods and how did he type this lipsrsealed

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

get your pvc get your pvc get your pvc

as if buhari supporters won't get their own pvc too

Do you really think that the pro Buhari elements in Nigeria are more than the anti Buhari elements? ?

on the election day, we shall see
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by freeze001(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:
I thought they said he was unconscious, bedridden no access to phone, foods and how did he type this lipsrsealed

When u see tweets attributed to Buhari do u honestly think he knows his way around any device enough to actually do so? When u answer that u can figure out d answer to your post.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by HomeOfMe(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
The declaration of result for the recall of Mr Dino Melaye of Kogi West Senatorial District.

Professor Ukertor Gabriel Moti, affirmed that the information on verification of signatures to the petition for the recall of Senator Dino David Melaye of Kogi West Senatorial District as taken place on this day, 28th day of April 2018, and that the verified signatures is 5.34% of the total number of registered voters in the constituency and has therefore not satisfied a requirement of the law for a referendum.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/video-3/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
From what we've seen,dead people will definitely vote next year. No wonder getting PVCs has become more difficult.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by freeze001(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
tesppidd:
in a sane country a character like dino melaye would not be a senator but be loading vehicles from yaba to ikeja.

In a sane country u would not have Yaba to Ikeja 'loading motor' scenarios.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Awoleesu(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shoutout to Sarrki!

Hellloooo! Ogbeni Sarrki, ku atijo o!

Hellloooo!!!... Ah! Network busy...
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by freeze001(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
omoelerin1:
Oh my goodness! I am very much disappointed. This man conquered at last.
It pains me reach bone marrow.

These Kogi people mumu no be small. When history was about to be made, see as they dashed my hope.

Anyway, I will not loss hope over the fall of melaye.

Were they supposed to come and verify forged signatures? Abi the dead ones shld come from their graves to verify their supposed signatures?
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Morbeta11(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
jerryunit48:
Shame Shame Shame.....
shame!! ยก

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by encryptjay(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
What a waste of resources! Yahaya Bello is such a disgrace; he keeps channelling funds into futile stuff.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Lankyscot(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino Melaye please listen...

I am very happy that your recall process failed woefully not because you have been exceptional but because the useless so called powers that be thought they could usurp your seat in the senate. Let me humbly remind you that it is God who gives all power and he has deemed it fit that you be a serving senator at this point in time. However Mr. Dino you have performed woefully in your constituency. You have kept in your pocket monies for constituency projects. I know Nigerians have become used to poverty that even if you do nothing they will still applaud you. Poverty has a way of twisting and wrecking a man's mind. This is the time to repay your people for their loyalty SDM. They have refused to recall you and they have stood with you. This is the point where you flood your constituency with project left, right and centre. I have nothing more to say to you. Work more and talk less in the senate...

Sylvester Monye
Future leader of the FRN!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by kernel507: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I thought you fainted, How did you type all these garbage?
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by godliman: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Reverse shall be the case for Buhari comes 2019
yes They will reverse him in his car to daura in 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Comr(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is there no also a way we can recal a sitting underperforming gov who got into power on a platter of gold, but has failed to do the needful, by not doing what is exPected of him but touring the aso villa like a tourist.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Demayour: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Get your PVC now
Buhari will be retired to Daura in 2019
The revolution will be televised

I don't think retiring PMB in 2019 is a revolution same as sending GEJ out of Aso rock in 2015 was not a revolution. We need to start singing another song other than APC, PDP and the recycling of the same people killing our beloved country. Both parties are filled with cankerworms.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Blue3k(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good for him his constituents kept him. I dint see why he disrupting the process. The process was fair and transparent. Nigerian politicians can be such clowns but at lesst we know this tool csn work potentislly.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by ihatesycophant(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:
I no the thing pain you to the marrow. There is no way evil can overtake truth. I pray you guys eyes open before it is too late. His persecution will not do common man any good but raise the banner of evil to favour bad politicians.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by ihatesycophant(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lankyscot:
Dino Melaye please listen...

I am very happy that your recall process failed woefully not because you have been exceptional but because the useless so called powers that be thought they could usurp your seat in the senate. Let me humbly remind you that it is God who gives all power and he has deemed it fit that you be a serving senator at this point in time. However Mr. Dino you have performed woefully in your constituency. You have kept in your pocket monies for constituency projects. I know Nigerians have become used to poverty that even if you do nothing they will still applaud you. Poverty has a way of twisting and wrecking a man's mind. This is the time to repay your people for their loyalty SDM. They have refused to recall you and they have stood with you. This is the point where you flood your constituency with project left, right and centre. I have nothing more to say to you. Work more and talk less in the senate...

Sylvester Monye
Future leader of the FRN!
If your senator has done half of what Dino has done for Kogi West Senatorial district you will appreciate him. The communities he built and renovated schools for will never write this rubbish. Those he empowered will never see him in that shade. Those he helped to get employment will not be of equal yoke with you.
Hate him or like him, Dino is never an appendage of his party or politics. He knows when to support party not to the detriment of the masses. If all politicians are playing along Nigeria will never move forward.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by ihatesycophant(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
tesppidd:
in a sane country a character like dino melaye would not be a senator but be loading vehicles from yaba to ikeja.
If Trump was in Nigeria a person like you would have water him down. You guys always behave as if all humans are the same and suppose to act the same. Even children born from the same mother and same womb have differ character and way of life, let alone people of different backgrounds. Don't always forget there are introvert and there are extrovert. If all of us are introvert, the world would not have gone round and vice versa.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by freeze001(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Blue3k:
Good for him his constituents kept him. I dint see why he disrupting the process. The process was fair and transparent. Nigerian politicians can be such clowns but at lesst we know this tool csn work potentislly.

How could it have been fair and transparent when the privacy of citizens were plundered n breached in the name of amassing signatures and details of petitioners without their knowledge and consent? Even persons already deceased before the time had their names featured. It is obvious there were and still are sinister machinations against Dino in the state and his refusal to be taken there may yet be the best decision he could have taken at the time.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Blue3k(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
freeze001:

How could it have been fair and transparent when the privacy of citizens were plundered n breached in the name of amassing signatures and details of petitioners without their knowledge and consent? Even persons already deceased before the time had their names featured. It is obvious there were and still are sinister machinations against Dino in the state and his refusal to be taken there may yet be the best decision he could have taken at the time.

The voting process was fair and transparent. Thats the reason it failed. Assuming its all fake names like you said there's no way he could be recalled because they didnt ask him to be. The verification process needs to be corrected though so they dont waste time again. Btw He sued on the grounds that the names were fake and dead people and lost his case if i recall.

Its not like his refusal to go is what prevented him being taken. The cops have him handcuffed and could have easily subdue him. His people who tried to break him free are sitting in jail. He'll answer his case and justice will play out.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by tesppidd: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugosample:

Do you really think that the pro Buhari elements in Nigeria are more than the anti Buhari elements? ?

on the election day, we shall see
don't be fooled by these ipob yoots looking for likes all over nairaland.

there are millions of Buhari supporters in Kano and katsina who have no access to the internet.

buhari doesn't need to much.

he has inec, he has police, he has army, he has 24 governors.

bye bye.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Splashme: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is how Buhari will fail at the polls in 2019
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by ufuosman(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino is time to fight your enemies
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by 2016v2017: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
dexpee4life:
This is a sign of good things to come. #PMBMUSTRETURNTODAURA
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by 2016v2017: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is how Buhari will fail at the polls in 2019
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by bigfish3k: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
isahsalee:
Kudos to pmb for not ganging or interfering Inec. Any sitting government have the veto powe to undo but, pmb did not do that. Kudos to pmb once again.

it should have been kudos to GEJ first for being the pace setter
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by tokrizy: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This proves that power belongs to the people.
Yahaya Bello has failed, He has been defeated and exposed despite his "powers of incumbency".
Buhari is next to be defeated in 2019. Somebody who believes say amen to this prophecy.
so u ve sense like dis.
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is a very wonderful news. Good for democracy.

The time people will know that they have the yam and the knife, politicians 's will be at their beck and cal
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by Ugosample(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2018
tesppidd:
don't be fooled by these ipob yoots looking for likes all over nairaland.

there are millions of Buhari supporters in Kano and katsina who have no access to the internet.

buhari doesn't need to much.

he has inec, he has police, he has army, he has 24 governors.

bye bye.

we shall see
Re: INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts by OyinO: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2018
austin2all:
Christians in Nigeria, stop being deceived
and fooled.
Alvin Lovin wrote:
If you are the type that still prays for unity
and peace in Nigeria, you are Ignorantly
disturbing God...
Let me tell you why...
Your prayer cannot convert northern
Muslims to Christians...
Your prayer cannot change Boko Haram
members...
Your prayer cannot change the murderous
Fulani herdsmen...
They too are praying for you to change and
drop your faith...Moreso, they add their
prayer with action, which is killing...
God is not an author of confusion, that's
why he put that thing inside our skulls...
Stop disturbing him...
Since you cannot pray and kill, use common
sense...
Respect them and separate from them...
Ask God to disintegrate Nigeria, so that you
can live in your land peacefully and they can
stay on their own and continue to shed
their blood...
Stop listening to Nigerian pastors that still
raise that prayer point, they are interested in
their churches that are scattered all over
Nigeria...They are protecting their belly...
If you don't like this message, ask God for
wisdom...
Your problem is lack of wisdom, not the
message in my post
Best comment so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison / President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.