Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (61067 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by laudate: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
is there any child without a father? Humans
The question being asked, concerns the identity of the father, and does not question if a father exists. The pronoun 'who' was clearly included in that question, or didn't you see it before rushing to type gibberish with your keyboard? Humans!
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spiritualism:
God never stops working wonders. Science says 50 years is Menopause, but at 52 Lynda gave birth. God has the final say, not science

Must you attach God??

Thou shalt not call his name in vain
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
my physical being, do you know me?

He must have liked what he saw
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by qreem231(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spiritualism:
God never stops working wonders. Science says 50 years is Menopause, but at 52 Lynda gave birth. God has the final say, not science
Age is not the major factor to consider when it comes to menopause issue, it depends on the body system of the individual. My mum is in her late 50s and she's hasn't hit menopause yet.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Yewandequeen(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:

The question being asked, concerns the identity of the father, and does not question if a father exists. The pronoun 'who' was clearly included in that question, or didn't you see it before rushing to type gibberish with your keyboard? Humans!
the humans I added to my statement signifies that the identity of the father isn't a must to be made known.
Rudeness is not a good lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Yewandequeen(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:

He must have liked what he saw

grin grin ;DSavage
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by BakaYoko999: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Natural beauty
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Ayobami7(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Congrat
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by laudate: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
the humans I added to my statement signifies that the identity of the father isn't a must to be made known.
Rudeness is not a good lifestyle.
Neither is sarcasm. If you don't ask silly questions, you would not get a scornful answer....why should the identity of the father be hidden? Isn't he proud of the twins, born by Lynda Ikpeazu?

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Elliot2(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:

Ask her, since it upsets you that she went abroad to have her baby.... undecided
Sorry, i didn't intend to quote u;it was meant for the other guy who made mention of science in his post. I felt that he should have just praised his God for her fortune without drawing science into it. It is an open secret that these days science is playing its role in seeing to more older women getting pregnant,despite the arbitrary menopause age. #enlightenment is key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by laudate: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Elliot2:
Sorry, i didn't intend to quote u;it was meant for the other guy who made mention of science in his post. I felt that he should have just praised his God for her fortune without drawing science into it. It is an open secret that these days science is playing its role in seeing to more older women getting pregnant,despite the arbitrary menopause age. #enlightenment is key.
Its ok. Thanks for sharing...!
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by laudate: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
qreem231:
Age is not the major factor to consider when it comes to menopause issue, it depends on the body system of the individual. My mum is in her late 50s and she's hasn't hit menopause yet.
Your mum is not just lucky, but highly blessed! wink
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by thatigboman: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spiritualism:
keep quiet. Which God? U think she took in naturally? It's medical science. Called IVF. So doctors have the final say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by qreem231(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:

Your mum is not just lucky, but highly blessed! wink
Yea, thanks.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Elliot2(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Earthbound:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic and not a religious bigot
If u shook ur head while reading it,then it was sarcastic. But if u didn't, then it wasn't sarcastic.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by thatigboman: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
WinningSun:

have you heard of IVF
dont mind him. Work of medical science. Instead of him to give praise to medical sciencists and technologists, he is praising God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Elliot2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:
Its ok. Thanks for sharing...!
u r wlc.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
WinningSun:

have you heard of IVF
even at dat GOD is still involved cuz not all ivf are succesful

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Obierika(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spiritualism:

Shut your mouth it was scientists that made it happen through IVF!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
laudate:

We serve an awesome God! cool May His name be praised forever. Congratulations to Lynda and her kids. By the way, who is the father?
I'm d father!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by supereagle(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Spiritualism:

I God works Miracles, but these people can adopt and claim that God did it.
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by anyimontana(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Leave the illiterate sheeplee
ivf still fails sha
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Seanpizzy10: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Bbnaija 2018:Miracle & Tobi Get Endorsement Of 1Million Naira • Miracle Wins 1Million Naira(Payporte)

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGCgFI6C-TI
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by sprints1: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Spiritualism:
science never ruled out birth at 52 technology has improved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by geezynoni: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
is there any child without a father? Humans
Was it stated that her children has no father?
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Jackass446: 12:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Vg
Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by LZAA: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Yeskem:
April 29, 2018 Frontline News Celebs

One of the big stories making rounds in the Nigerian high society is the birth of twins by former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MGBN), Rep. Lynda Ikpeazu in the U.S.

The ranking lawmaker was the winner of the first Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant.

Details around the birth of the twins, a girl and a boy, which many have celebrated as good news remains sketchy. Calls and SMS sent to Ms. Ikpeazu’s known number didn’t get a response.

Read more @:

https://frontlinenews.com.ng/former-mbgn-turned-lawmaker-lynda-ikpeazu-gives-birth-to-twins-at-52/
LYNDA IKPEAZU
bamoski and laudate wee not like this grin grin
cc immhotep onyeoga iceberg3 pointzerom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Spiritualism:
i smell ignorance....Perhaps a little reading will do u and the 41 people who liked ur comments some good which will in turn improve the society lessen the burden of dealing with stupidity all the time..

#opinion #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com by Jackass446: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.