Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (27460 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by kay5you: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
I just come here to remind Nigerians that Osinbajo is a FOOL
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by surgical: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
lonelydora:
Christians arm yourselves and fight and stop these protests. Herdsmen take any community or group that protest as weaklings, and increase their attack.

Till date Israelis do not pray or protest when provoked, they fight.
Don't mind the cowards bullies don't understand meekness, look at the north Korea guy hasn't he come down from his high horse when he found that trump is different from that woman called obama

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by surgical: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
PearlStreet:
Buhari is finished

He was warned to nip this thing in the bud but he refused because fulanis are his people and he's the President of the Fulani Republic of Nigeria.

Now, apart from the ethnic angle, it's now picking up a religious colouration. Things like this don't always end well for the government in power.

My fear is that hazy days are ahead for fulani herdsmen. Since they've offended everyone, they would be attacked from all sides and their sponsors would deny them for fear of being attacked too.
you don't get it buhari is not a nigerian he can't feel your pain, he is just here because he can't have access to this kind of life elsewhere its just a pity nigerians are sacrificing their life for a forienger, I wonder their gain if not stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Chiedu4Trump: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam- Namdi Kanu

Mmm
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by wakeupafricanyo: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by sinkhole: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Let us also ask for a "Christianity for Christians" sub-section at the Religion section of Nairaland from Seun!
The way Christians are merged with atheist, traditionalists and Muslims in the Religion section of Nairaland is unjust!
You can not post or comment on the "Islam for Muslim" section without signing a declaration and their moderators are Muslims meanwhile they (Muslims) are very free to post or comment whatever they like on the Christian side.
The moderators for Christians are not even Christians hence all the derogatory posts about Christians are pushed to the frontpage every Sunday.

Seun, we need "Christianity for Christians" section

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
surgical:
Don't mind the cowards bullies don't understand meekness, look at the north Korea guy hasn't he come down from his high horse when he found that trump is different from that woman called obama

Christians should match any assault with a greater assault, match one bullet with ten...match one life lost, with ten lives, that way they will remin loyal.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Htown64(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
From Avenue Baptist Church Warri...
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... LET THE KILLINGS STOP NOW!!!
#NIGERIA #BENUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by ernieboy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
tempest69:

CAN has become part of the problem,playing Politics of hate instead of love.
Yes,PMB must urgently act to STOP killings in Benue,Zamfara...

JNI hasn't ask 4 resignation as Mosques in Borno has bn faced wt weekly attacks nor did CAN during Sunday Sunday church bombings under GEJ
and who were the people bombing the mosques? was it not your fellow muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by rafabenitez: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nnamdi kanu ure blessed wherever you are
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by laffwitmi: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yes he is right....

rafabenitez:
Nnamdi kanu ure blessed wherever you are

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by tempest69: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
ernieboy:
you bigot, I'm a Christian and not senseless and stupid.. I think rationally and not influenced by the rubbish on the media.. Christianity doesn't mean we should loose our sense of reasoning..
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by gidjah(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
The gates of hell shall never prevail against the Church. We are watching in 3D, any negative pla n against Christs followers wont succeed , The heavens shall speak out and judgements shall be metted oit to every evil sect secretly reducing our population.LET GOD ARISE ...AND LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED! !

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Positivepoint(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen.

Hmmm not untill a Muslim fulani man became president that is when suddenly killer herdsmen became headline. Someday the real truth will be out and people will be shamed.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by ernieboy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
tempest69:
you bigot, I'm a Christian and not senseless and stupid.. I think rationally and not influenced by the rubbish on the media.. Christianity doesn't mean we should loose our sense of reasoning..
but you still didn't answer the question? who were the people bombing mosques?

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by gidjah(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
ernieboy:
pls ignore that demon talking rubbish against CAN, the body of christ must unite .

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by IJOBA2: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kolapo11:
Politics...funny thing is some ppl genuinely want to protest but if they are really serious let adeboye,oyekhilome,oye,tb joshua and the rest condemn these killing from the alter but if it was daddy freeze issue it will be matter of national emergency for Dem....Awon were opuro Freemason members
YORUBA MUSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Rastamann: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
These herdsmen don't understand the language of love, you guys should take by fire. Violence begets violence!
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by laffwitmi: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
gidjah:
The gates of hell shall never prevail against the Church. We are watching in 3D, any negative pla n against Christs followers wont succeed , The heavens shall speak out and judgements shall be metted oit to every evil sect secretly reducing our population.LET GOD ARISE ...AND LET HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED! !
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
I keep thinking If the Christian were the group attacking Muslim communities, members, imams and mosques, imaging how Nigeria as a country would have look like by today. But for all this continue years of genocide the Christians has remain so strong in the face of highest provocation. This is one of many reasons I love and will respect Christians forever. They are the original religion of Peace. And tomorrow, some half terrorist will be ranting how GEJ remove Islam inscription on our money, arrant-nonsense. In Nigeria, God will punish Satan and those that look like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by prinzfavian(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
You protest, I see lack of faith in God's Kingdom.
You see war coming, I see the great tribulation approaching.
cry
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Chuksomenia(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
When the world is thinking of technological advancements we are still thinking of ethnic cleansing

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by omnisali: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
dear CAN, protest for RESTRUCTURING of Nigeria and watch peace reign

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by tempest69: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
ernieboy:
but you still didn't answer the question? who were the people bombing mosques?
Henry Okah and brothers
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Pentools(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
newsynews:
More pictures

Imagine!!!!
Only heaven knows how pained I am seeing this rubbish this people are carrying up and down called placard, carrying what I don't know as if the Buhari they are calling his attention reads nor comprehend accurately, besides here no be Yankee so nobody really gives a heck about your placard.

Rid off that rubbish and focus on how to defend yourselves in like manner as the attackers, the placards can't make a blink on Buhari or his herdsmen brothers.

The kingdom of God suffereth violence n violence taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is pure hate speech. Idris please do the needful
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by lastmessenger: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
tempest69:
if really you are a Christian like you claimed then you are a stu.pid Christian. The question is who are the people killing people in churches? Christians or Muslims?

5 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by gabe1234(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
tempest69:
Useless people called Christians how bout the lives in zamfara
borrow some sense if you have none

2 Likes

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Actuarydeji(m): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am a Muslim, seriously speaking this a wonderful protest. I will have also love it, if the two religion bodies could stage a protest against bad leadership, poor power supply, unemployment, bad road network, poor healthcare service, high rate of embezzlement, high rate of corruption etc. We need to kick against religion sentiment and come together to fight the cankerworm that has been eating the growth and development of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by larrywax: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
What is it about this Muslim/Christian ti gannnn na? We are talking a true leader irrespective of his religion background that will really deliver the Country & save the masses; u talking religion!

Me I don't care even if na Babalawo, ano care...we need to vote a leader who will put an end to this suffering in the midst of plenty!

Keep ur religious thing! undecided undecided kiss undecided
alBHAGDADI:

I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by naijacentric(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kolapo11:
Politics...funny thing is some ppl genuinely want to protest but if they are really serious let adeboye,oyekhilome,oye,tb joshua and the rest condemn these killing from the alter but if it was daddy freeze issue it will be matter of national emergency for Dem....Awon were opuro Freemason members
bro u sabi i wonder how so many nigerians dont know some of our pastors are freemasons!
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by naijacentric(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
IJOBA2:
YORUBA MUSLIM
u are fool for misquotin him is he not clear on d issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.