Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (27462 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by OyinO: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Where is their pale imperial/colonial God and Saviour?
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by bdauran: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thousands of muslims were murdered in Jos Plateau, zamfara, kaduna, maiduguri, etc during GEJ administration. If CAN is not happy with the killings then why didn't they protest for their fellow citizens?
Behold, we are still not forget about the CAN President's private jet in south africa.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by bdauran: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2018
We still don't forget about the CAN President's private jet in south africa and all the killings of muslims in Jos Plateau during GEJ Administration.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Though I believe both Religions have overstayed their real motive, I strongly think Christians are focusing on the 'supposed' Religion of the herdsmen, when in Essence I think it is a tribal war but not a religious one.

Faith should not be drawn into tribal wars. The People of Benue should stay awake and defend their lives against those of the killers. And follow through to know if this needs to become a Tribal War Fare.

Herdsmen have the support of the Military and the President. The reason is very simple. IPOB was tagged terrorists and killed in numbers, but herdsmen are free to kill.

The Motive is very clear, it is implementation of a 200 yrs Plan. The Chad Basin is drying up, the Fulanis need to come down to the cooler climate. So, it is about the land and not against Faith.

Hold on to your Land. Religious wars are always about the Land.

Israel Vs Palestine equals Jews Vs Islam.

Open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by durella32: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2018
lonelydora:
Christians arm yourselves and fight and stop these protests. Herdsmen take any community or group that protest as weaklings, and increase their attack.

Till date Israelis do not pray or protest when provoked, they fight.
Israelites fight...but ask yourself is it a just fight..if we want to see a better world we mst be ready to stand for justice irrespective of who it hurts

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by ofwest47(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2018
see these CAN can of worm, the other day when these boko boko bokoharam invaded a mosque during a Jhumat service and killed several worshippers no Buhari's name was mentioned as the cause now that this happens to them .
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Haykay77: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2018
newsynews:

Currently happening in Oyo State.

lalasticlala

It is clear to me that you are an slowpoke
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Haykay77: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen.

I pity your end from the torment of hellfire.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 2:17am On Apr 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I'm very glad my beloved Christian brothers have realized the Jihad currently perpetrated on Christians by Buhari and his Muslim brothers who want to by all means make Nigeria an Islamic state.

Shame and curses be to any Christian who votes this government back to power in 2019. It could be out of stupidity just as we stupidly voted them into power in 2015. Or it could be due to the fact that you are part of the government. If the latter is the case, then more curses on you for supporting a blood thirsty government which is killing your own brothers.

There is a Jihad going on and it has been declared by this Satanic Islamic government in power. But who can come against the Army of the Living God?

We don't fight for our God; our God fights for us. Watch how he will put the enemy to shame in the coming months. Christian is here to stay cos it is the only religion that preaches and practices peace, not like the other that calls itself religion of peace but rides on the blood of the innocent.

If you are a Muslim and you are thinking about voting Buhari because he's also Muslim despite the amount of bloodshed under his watch, just know that the God who created the heavens and the earth is watching you and will visit calamity on you and your family for being utterly wicked.

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Dollabiz: 2:31am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by izzyboi(m): 5:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Read a summary 'ready to beat malaria' given by the renowned professor Mokuolu here
https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/04/30/ready-to-beat-malaria/
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Aremson14(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Now this is what i call hypocritical... Who told them its only Christians being killed... And im sure thy dont know Christians are also part of fulani herdsmen... Smh

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Taku555(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2018
laurel03:
All ds no concern fulani... make benue people too form militant against fulani to protect themselves.... abi make then go hire opc members. nothing like jihad... fulani get Christians too but few.. if its jihad why they are killing in zamfara and kogi too?.. though tiv people too are wicked but ds killing is too much.
you called Tiv people" wicked "? Brother, you didn't know the Tiv tribe. No tribe in Nigeria that treat visitors with open arms like the Tivs. When you visit a Tiv man, he will give you food items while leaving, he will make sure you eat enough, he will make sure you sleep in the best room. He will make sure you are secured,he will take care of you even if he (the orya _head of the family) is not around, the wife will cook and take it to the best room with lots of meat. They usually slaughter a chicken for visitors. That's why any house in Tiv land that you visit, an average Tiv man keeps domestic animals such goats, chicken etc. They don't joke with visitors because they are a people who believe in tomorrow you may help my children. Note! I studied the history of Tiv and live with them sometimes. I'm not a tiv man.

Remember, due to their hospitality and love for visitors, there was a rumour that the Tivs give out their wives to visitors but it is not true.

I'm not saying all the Tivs are good but in any society, there must be some bad eggs. I don't know your encounter with a tiv man or Tivs but majority of them are good. You shouldn't judge an ethnic group due to your individual encounter

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by laurel03(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Taku555:
you called Tiv people" wicked "? Brother, you didn't know the Tiv tribe. No tribe in Nigeria that treat visitors with open arms like the Tivs. When you visit a Tiv man, he will give you food items while leaving, he will make sure you eat enough, he will make sure you sleep in the best room. He will make sure you are secured,he will take care of you even if he (the orya _head of the family) is not around, the wife will cook and take it to the best room with lots of meat. They usually slaughter a chicken for visitors. That's why any house in Tiv land that you visit, an average Tiv man keeps domestic animals such goats, chicken etc. They don't joke with visitors because they are a people who believe in tomorrow you may help my children. Note! I studied the history of Tiv and live with them sometimes. I'm not a tiv man.

Remember, due to their hospitality and love for visitors, there was a rumour that the Tivs give out their wives to visitors but it is not true.

I'm not saying all the Tivs are good but in any society, there must be some bad eggs. I don't know your encounter with a tiv man or Tivs but majority of them are good. You shouldn't judge an ethnic group due to your individual encounter
i dont like how Tiv treated us when we stay in gboko and kastina ala.. those guys robbed in day light.. anytime. Seriously tiv people are very strong and brave... they should form dr own militants against the fulanis except their is another thing behind d attacks.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by ceeceeco: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Nigeria is too big to be islamized.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by asamaigho(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2018
tempest69:

CAN has become part of the problem,playing Politics of hate instead of love.
Yes,PMB must urgently act to STOP killings in Benue,Zamfara...

JNI hasn't ask 4 resignation as Mosques in Borno has bn faced wt weekly attacks nor did CAN during Sunday Sunday church bombings under GEJ

live means nothing to muslims,.... besides I don't expect Muslims to call for for his resignation when they obviously have 'same agenda.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Dwight19(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Kolapo11:
Politics...funny thing is some ppl genuinely want to protest but if they are really serious let adeboye,oyekhilome,oye,tb joshua and the rest condemn these killing from the alter but if it was daddy freeze issue it will be matter of national emergency for Dem....Awon were opuro Freemason members

pls be sure of what you think before letting them out, I'm very sure of one of those leaders u mentioned; he has constantly been condemning the killings and even leading the church to pray for Nigeria as a whole
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Taku555(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
laurel03:
i dont like how Tiv treated us when we stay in gboko and kastina ala.. those guys robbed in day light.. anytime. Seriously tiv people are very strong and brave... they should form dr own militants against the fulanis except their is another thing behind d attacks.
I have told you before brother! Because of your individual experience you have decided to tag the whole tribe "wicked " in any society there are bad eggs. Those guys might probably be thugs. Until now you will hardly see pick pockets and bag snatchers amongst the Tivs. However, go to other places and see what is happening.

Stop the generalization theory
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2018
tempest69:

CAN has become part of the problem,playing Politics of hate instead of love.
Yes,PMB must urgently act to STOP killings in Benue,Zamfara...

JNI hasn't ask 4 resignation as Mosques in Borno has bn faced wt weekly attacks nor did CAN during Sunday Sunday church bombings under GEJ

My friend shut up
Those attacking the middle belt has come out and stated why they did so.... They are against the ban of open grazing... We know these people... Why is the government not arresting them... Why the delay as more people are being killed...
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Niyinficient(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Kolapo11:
Politics...funny thing is some ppl genuinely want to protest but if they are really serious let adeboye,oyekhilome,oye,tb joshua and the rest condemn these killing from the alter but if it was daddy freeze issue it will be matter of national emergency for Dem....Awon were opuro Freemason members

Shior! Ask their members, they have been condemning this since inception. Stop jumping to wrong conclusion.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Kolapo11:
my brother tell them; why not all our acclaimed men and women of God said no to all this nonsense! Why are they still focusing on their own congregation while the body of Christ are tearing apart.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by 12kad: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=67132414]

We shall overcome the Jihadists In Jesus Name Amen. [hmm]
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by 12kad: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What u are portraying about Islam isn't it. Why will u say a sect has declared war on another sect. It's uncalled for. Islam is a religion of peace and tranquility. Before u can say anything about Islam, plz do ur research very well and don't base ur comment about Islam on hear-say.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol, tell that to the Shiite before you jump 200 miles to another religion, muslims don't seem to care about human life, but when it comes to stupid issues like Arabic inscription on N100 notes, hijab, Trump moving an embassy or a cartoon of muhammed being drawn muslims suddenly get outraged and protest. Arab Muslims didn't denounce ISIS until they started being killed, same with Northerners and Boko Haram
You can read from the comments some muslims are asking why christians didn't protest for muslim killings?? show us you value human life first!

12kad:

What u are portraying about Islam isn't it. Why will u say a sect has declared war on another sect. It's uncalled for. Islam is a religion of peace and tranquility. Before u can say anything about Islam, plz do ur research very well and don't base ur comment about Islam on hear-say.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Kolapo11: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2018
IJOBA2:
YORUBA MUSLIM

Am yoruba Nd am a confirm CAC boy...eyes don clear now tho
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Kolapo11: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Dwight19:

pls be sure of what you think before letting them out, I'm very sure of one of those leaders u mentioned; he has constantly been condemning the killings and even leading the church to pray for Nigeria as a whole

You are just lying to yourself,nobody is praying for anybody....let me tell you a short story,went to church for crossover night some 7 years ago,because I heard them praising God so I traced the voice and I ended up there,when I got there it was already prayer section,the pastor of the redeeemed has been printed out prayer point,first prayer point we prayer for Nigeria,secondly we prayed for Nigeria third prayer was prayed for Jonathan our president then,I had to walk out coz it’s almost 12am new year,when am I gonna pray for myself losers....they had received printed prayer points from oga at the top that has got billlions from federal government,so I had to walk out and go pray for myself,jona or Nigeria has never done anything for me I don’t care if it burns I just wanna live.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by kstix(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Kolapo11:
Inviting calamity on yourself for no reason. Do you go to their churches every Sunday? Do u know if they condemn it or not? Spies will not record the good parts of their messages. It's only parts that will cause controversy they will get out
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Kolapo11: 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
kstix:

Inviting calamity on yourself for no reason. Do you go to their churches every Sunday? Do u know if they condemn it or not? Spies will not record the good parts of their messages. It's only parts that will cause controversy they will get out

You see them,bad Christians,so baba adeboye is greater than Jesus abi how am I inviting calamity on myself for speaking for the truth,if you could help me record any of these mega churches talking about prosperity or killing/suffering of Nigerians{ it’s not just xtians here} and I want you to see if they are passionate about it the way they are passionate about tithe.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by elmedico2023(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Kwara State, Christians under the aegis of CAN, urged
President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately stop the
shedding of innocent blood in Nigeria. The chairman,
Professor Timothy Popoola, made the call in Ilorin
yesterday evening shortly after the mass rally organised by
the members of the CAN in the state.

Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2018
I don't care what others may saw but this is a dangerous move by CAN who is continually looking for ways to politicise religion and divide Nigerians along already known fault lines.

Someone should ask CAN to explain to us whether the victims of these latest attacks and killings were killed because they were Christians or for some other motives.

They should also tell us whether the hundreds being killed in Zamfara, Kaduna and other locations in the core north, whether they too were Christians or otherwise they should stop exploiting religion for short term political gains.

CAN and those supporting the politicisation of this conflict should remember that the seeds of hatred and division they are sowing now would remain and be consuming us for many life times long beyond Buhari has left office.

The on going farmers/herders conflict is not about religion or even ethnic but purely economical; where two sides are fighting over scarce resources, land for grazing vs land for farming; therefore giving it another meaning is completely dishonest and very very dangerous - we should all be mindful of this.
Re: Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen by Onlyonebuhari: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Oritsejafor plane was used to buy the weapons from south Africa. This CAN is an empty CAN that's why you can't see catholic and deeper life among them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.