Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807030 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2018
piusford:
Good morning, my people.
I'm pleased to announce to us that I got 489 state sponsored grant yesterday for me and my wife.
Was nominated by NT September, 2017.
We did register November.
Applied and paid for visa 24th January, 2018.
Medical 21 January, 2018.
PCC 22 January, 2018.
CO contacted on 24th May, 2018. Asked for wife's proof of competent English language, which I submitted earlier. Scanned and sent same day.
21st July, grant.

Special thanks to God and everyone who has helped in my struggle.
Thanks to baba Bellong for your labour of love here.

This journey na since 2014 ooo.
I have met a family here

Congrats mate, go and flourish in the Land.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Congratulations sir.

quote author=piusford post=68707833]Good morning, my people.
I'm pleased to announce to us that I got 489 state sponsored grant yesterday for me and my wife.
Was nominated by NT September, 2017.
We did register November.
Applied and paid for visa 24th January, 2018.
Medical 21 January, 2018.
PCC 22 January, 2018.
CO contacted on 24th May, 2018. Asked for wife's proof of competent English language, which I submitted earlier. Scanned and sent same day.
21st July, grant.

Thanks to baba Bellong for your labour of love here.

This journey na since 2014 ooo.
I have met a family here
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by highway007(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Please house kindly advise on how to write a cover letter to show my salary payment is by cheque which i do cash in the bank. My firm only issue payment voucher and tax and pension is out of it. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats @ piousford.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Congratulations Piusford.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dani2017: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good afternoon house,pls I need an answer urgently.will AASW request for my PTE OR ILET RESULT before accessing my documents thank u
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by praiseisgood: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
@Piusford, Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by odundimple: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2018
@webmaster1, can you please send me your email address, I will like to have a copy of the cover letter you wrote when you appealed your first ACS assessment result, I also did DE to OAU, I will want to send the cover letter alongside my other docs for assessment ACS. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Orofun1: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Congrats piusford, may you prosper down under

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jesona(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2018
@ Piusford, Congratulations mate.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ArewaGlamour01: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2018
I am a university lecturer with 3years experience Nov 2014- till present. In the occupation nomination list, the only occupation relevant to my experience is Secondary School Teacher.
Note: I have Masters in Mass Communication and Postgraduate Diploma in Education.

Can I be accessed for Secondary School Teacher with my qualifications and experiences? Please I need help.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ArewaGlamour01: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
@Bellong, @Mamajaz please, help me answer my question. Am so worried please help me.

I am a university lecturer with 3years experience Nov 2014- till present. In the occupation nomination list, the only occupation relevant to my experience is Secondary School Teacher.
Note: I have Masters in Mass Communication and Postgraduate Diploma in Education.

Can I be accessed for Secondary School Teacher with my qualifications and experiences? Please I need help.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Congrats mate

piusford:

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ArewaGlamour01: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2018
[i wish to buy too. Please where and how can I buy. I just registered for IELTS for July 28.quote author=wapu post=67454733]qstomiwa your persistence will pay off someday.

Have you considered buying one of E2language package?

It may help.

It's come with mock tests plus classroom lectures if you have the time.

After our first PTE, We didn't want to waste any money anymore so we bought a package and aced it.[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2018
bellong:
Congratulations Piusford.
Good day @Bellong.
Please do i need to take PTE or IELTS before being assessed by vetasses and also between the two exams which is more preferred for assessment?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
ArewaGlamour01:

No sir, you can't assess as a secondary school teacher because you have no secondary school teaching experience.

DABMarkNig2019:

Please do i need to take PTE or IELTS before being assessed by vetasses and also between the two exams which is more preferred for assessment?

You do not need to write any English test before VETASSES' assessment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ideamaster(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
ArewaGlamour01:
please, help me answer my question. Am so worried please help me.

CC @Bellong

I thought what he needs to check is if his PGD in Education meets AITSL's requirements as regards supervised teaching practice, minimum 1 year duration and the appropriate English test score.

Do they also require experience now? It's been a while I read about it though.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
bellong:

No sir, you can't assess as a secondary school teacher because you have no secondary school teaching experience.

You do not need to write any English test before VETASSES' assessment.
Thanks boss.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by odundimple: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pls house, can you kindly give me an idea of what point ACS can give me for education, I did direct entry to obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) to study computer science, so I started in OAU from 200 level to 500level(4yrs)
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2018
ideamaster:

CC @Bellong

I thought what he needs to check is if his PGD in Education meets AITSL's requirements as regards supervised teaching practice, minimum 1 year duration and the appropriate English test score.

Do they also require experience now? It's been a while I read about it though.

You are right bro
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2018
odundimple:
Pls house, can you kindly give me an idea of what point ACS can give me for education, I did direct entry to obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) to study computer science, so I started in OAU from 200 level to 500level(4yrs)

I think you should add your OND to get the full point.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by odundimple: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2018
bellong:

I think you should add your OND to get the full point.
Thanks oga Bellong for your response , should I put the ond cert and transcript in one PDF document with my OAU cert and degree, so that they will be seen as one episode or should they be in different PDF documents and be seen as 2 different episodes?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2018
odundimple:

Thanks oga Bellong for your response , should I put the ond cert and transcript in one PDF document with my OAU cert and degree, so that they will be seen as one episode or should they be in different PDF documents and be seen as 2 different episodes?

I think you should put it separately with an explanation that you used it to get RPL into the second year in the university.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys,

I have some questions. For EA:

1. Do I still need an employment/offer letter even when I'm going with an option 1 reference letter (as in the EA MSA doc)?

2. If I worked with a company for 2 separate periods (with the same job descriptions), do I need just one reference letter for that?

3. What happens if I have access to only bank statements and pay slips to prove employment? What are other employment evidence combinations can I use?

4. Are online MOOCs and study for Cisco exams of any use for CPD? I reckon they would come under private study and short courses respectively

Thank you

Cc: fatima04 Stifo2012
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nayaaaaa: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Good day everyone in the house. I have been following this thread from part 1 (although I didn’t finish because the thread is too long) and I have some questions. We want to use my husband as principal applicant
Education: Bsc Electical and Electronics Engineering
Years of experience: 7+ NYSC 8
English test: not yet
His work experience is in telecommunications site management, now he’s a regional manager in the same job. We don’t know what profession to use. And what states to apply to. Q Secondly, someone said I shouldn’t bother with Australian pr that it costs about 2.5mill for application. Can someone please confirm or refute this claim
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
^^^ Read the opening page of this thread, your answer lies there.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Segtobi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mr Bellong, if you don't mind, can I have your number please?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Segtobi:
Mr Bellong, if you don't mind, can I have your number please?

I do mind bro. I believe your question will be adequately answered here if you ask.

Thanks for the understanding.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dani2017: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good evening house,pls I need an answer urgently.will AASW request for my PTE OR IELT RESULT before accessing my documents any infopls thank u.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations @piusford. My testimony cometh

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Segtobi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Alright bro. I'm new here and I'm interested in travelling to Australia. I really don't know much about all I've been reading. Can you kindly explain the process or possibly send a link to get the information?

Thanks.
bellong:

I do mind bro. I believe your question will be adequately answered here if you ask.

Thanks for the understanding.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Segtobi:
Alright bro. I'm new here and I'm interested in travelling to Australia. I really don't know much about all I've been reading. Can you kindly explain the process or possibly send a link to get the information?

Thanks.

All the links you need are on the opening page of the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.