Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies- Lady Cries Out After Death Of 7 Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies- Lady Cries Out After Death Of 7 Men (532 Views)

Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies- Lady Cries Out After Death Of 7 Men by 14Ebisco: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
A young lady has cried out over the serial deaths that occur after a man sleeps with her. Though she got married at an early age, none of her husbands is alive till date

The aggrieved lady cried out to a relationship expert, David Papa Bondze- Mbir asking him if he can connect her with anyone who would sleep with her with no commitments as she plans to tour Ghana to satisfy her sexual urges

She also noted that 7 men have died so far though she has gone out to churches seeking help.

Read the story below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/any-man-who-sleeps-with-me-dies-lady.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Porsche Gift To Girlfriend Goes Wrong / Video:davido Threw His 2nd Daughter A 1st Birthday Party In Atlanta / Sean Combs (P-Diddy) Buys Ordinary Painting For $21 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.