Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls (35654 Views)

Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Rachelsblog(f): 6:21am On May 31, 2018
Timi Dakolo has lashed out to a Popular who's new positioned should be relocated to Jail, According to the Singer the Pastor is Abuja based, and is well praised and respected, Which means he's popular..

In a very short Quote Timi says the Pastor has ruined life of Innocent girls, even Teenage girls, which he is referring to Virginity..

He didn't mention Name, but If it were to be Lagos, would have guessed one of two, But this one is Abuja, i can't tell any.. Either ways see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/timi-dakolo-call-out-popular-pastor-who.html

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by GisterBlogger: 6:23am On May 31, 2018
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Jaguntemmy(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2018
Mention the name if you get balls

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 6:26am On May 31, 2018
Lol timi is sounding like he's felt the pain of rape before. We all know its bad but he shd be careful who he criticises for justice sake o. He has his fame and integrity to protect.

We celebrate corrupt leaders and criticise religious leaders. I like dat guys statement...aso rock is d most difficult place to enter, we can enter any church and tell d pastor what he did wrong, yet we ignore that. As much as I don't go to church often, I still respect whom I shd respect on social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by decatalyst(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2018
Just keep barking like an e-warrior!

What happens to your balls? No name,no address, no description. undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On May 31, 2018
SPEAK OUT OR REMAIN SILENT FOREVER TIMI!

Stop behaving like Dino, the COWARD CHICKEN!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Khd95(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2018
Timi de'kolo is a coward, if u can't name names, just stfu, what does he want us to do now with these stupeed clues

26 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by YeyeGirl(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2018
Timi, we already hv lots of issues in naija to deal with... If u can't drop his name then go and increase dat Priton drug to 500mg so u sleep well... Mtchewww..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by itspzpics(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2018
Pastor isok

See also
Olamide’s baby mama flaunt wedding ring, is olamide secretly married? (pics, video) .>>> http://www.praizenews.com/olamides-baby-mama-flaunt-wedding-ring-is-olamide-secretly-married-pics-video/
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by DIYhackers: 9:18am On May 31, 2018
To renew power, I didn't see the pastor name na
See my signature
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by pweshboi(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2018
Please call out his name, Timi stop hiding the Identity of these fake pastors that spoils the name of the few good ones. Grow some balls biko

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by nabegibeg: 9:19am On May 31, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Timi Dakolo has lashed out to a Popular who's new positioned should be relocated to Jail, According to the Singer the Pastor is Abuja based, and is well praised and respected, Which means he's popular..

In a very short Quote Timi says the Pastor has ruined life of Innocent girls, even Teenage girls, which he is referring to Virginity..

He didn't mention Name, but If it were to be Lagos, would have guessed one of two, But this one is Abuja, i can't tell any.. Either ways see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/timi-dakolo-call-out-popular-pastor-who.html

Mention names and stop this childish merry-go-round

we are adults if you must get the yoke the egg shell must be cracked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Offpoint: 9:19am On May 31, 2018
What's the point of the rant if he can't name the perpetrator?

Anyways I'm graphic designer if you ever need a professional job, I'm available.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by yomalex(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 9:20am On May 31, 2018
No other person than Pastor Biodun fatoyibo, COZA Pastor. grin grin

If you are the type who hates going to church because of it's boring and all that, just visit COZA at MBA Rd Ikeja, you'll have a fun filled day, d swags are just too much

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Apina(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2018
I hear people say Nigerians are very intelligent people, yes they are but of what use is the said intelligence if you are not enlightened or aspiring towards enlightenment? He raised an issue and some persons had to resort to calling out politicians as though they were the ones who raped those girls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Liftedhands(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2018
As usual no name no description just beating about the bush.

If you truly want to help those girls and others who he may at this moment be defiling NAME THE MURAFUCKER angry or else you'll be a partaker in his judgement and punishment cos you knew and kept it hidden.

Sad part is many people are already pointing accusing fingers at other popular Abuja pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Nobody: 9:21am On May 31, 2018
What is this one saying coza am not understanding

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by sanpipita(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2018
So many ungodly things happening under the guise of religion, but again I wonder if this so called pastor is raping them, if they are having consensual sex I no see the problem.
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Lomprico2: 9:22am On May 31, 2018
Shey Timi been dey attack freeze one time concerning pastors?

Why is he now lamenting? Have he forgotten 'touch not' so soon?

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by GOFRONT(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2018
cheesy

And until the day we start to name names of evil perpertrators, money looters, ritualists, yahoo yahoo, we will never have things right in this country nigeria....

This is pure backbiting, pure gossip, purest hypocrisy if u cant mention names...

But I dnt know why Apostle suleman's name keep ringing in my head as per this issue grin cheesy........If u know, u don know be dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by princeade86(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2018
that is their job. they brainwashed them before they have access to their strong room. but he made a mistake by not mentioned the name of the pastor. why afraid when u sure of something

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by azpekuliar: 9:23am On May 31, 2018
I would not be surprised if it's the same pastor that promised us a ''robust reply soon" a few years ago. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by SalamRushdie: 9:23am On May 31, 2018
He must be referring to Coza ..

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by alphaconde(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2018
one word i dont like is PASTOR i dont know why

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by itchie: 9:24am On May 31, 2018
Mention name nah, coward!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by Abatsam111(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2018
Oboy
Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by blessedvisky(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He must be referring to Coza ..
If you know, you know

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls by meobizy(f): 9:26am On May 31, 2018
Without a name his message is rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Celebrities / Chacha Eke & Austin Faani Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pic / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.