Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (805315 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Butbest: 8:27am On May 01, 2018
cheesy wink
propanet:
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Prisons Service:

1. POSITIONS.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
iv. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
v. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre: -
i. Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
ii. Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
iii. Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:-
i. Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
ii. Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
iii. Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
i. Applications must be Online.
ii. Candidate are expected to log into the website http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit Fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
iii. Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
30TH. APRIL 2018 TO 11TH. JUNE 2018

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
Requirements: -
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
iv. Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
v. Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
viii. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
ix. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. APPLICATION
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
6. CLOSING
All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
SIGNED
Ag. Secretary to the Board.

Apply here
http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng

https://www.naijatrumpet.com.ng/2018/04/recruitment-into-nigerian-prisons.html
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:35am On May 01, 2018
yusufhaji:
The age limit for this recruitment is 30. I will be 32 this year October by God's grace. So pls any advice on what I can do to apply.

New age declaration ohhh....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2018
For now the site is down and not responding well.
Hopefully soon everything will be resolved

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2018
The site is not even going atall
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2018
Site is down

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by MrToothBrush: 10:59am On May 01, 2018
propanet:
Site is down
bro wetin go con happen now ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2018
MrToothBrush:
bro wetin go con happen now ?
Just exercise patience, it will be rectified soonest
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
the site is back online, but you might still experience some amount of sluggishness due to the overwhelming effect of traffic on the site currently

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by devlishGINGER(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2018
propanet:
the site is back online, but you might still experience some amount of sluggishness due to the overwhelming effect of traffic on the site currently
I have been using chrome to access the site all to no avail.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
devlishGINGER:
I have been using chrome to access the site all to no avail.
Just keep on trying...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by djeuneur: 1:48pm On May 01, 2018
Which browser is advisable? Been trying since yesterday.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
bros you aint alone. please which browser is perfect oo? time to gather different browsers both on phone and pc especially now wey bubu don say make police recruit 6000 again
djeuneur:
Which browser is advisable? Been trying since yesterday.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Rexology: 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:
See the reply I keep getting while trying to register embarassed
Lol...it's very funny. Anyways don't use your phone to register because you might not be able to verify that you are not a robot.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by dannytskaa: 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
raphafire:

New age declaration ohhh....

broooooow, I am 32 now but sure gonna apply! who told these fools that i have gotten a job after a lot of delay in school as a result of strikes and lecturers' laziness?

go ahead and apply, God takes control of everything whether you qualify or not! cool
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
dannytskaa:

broooooow, I am 32 now but sure gonna apply! who told these fools that i have gotten a job after a lot of delay in school as a result of strikes and lecturers' laziness?

go ahead and apply, God takes control of everything whether you qualify or not! cool

Exactly...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2018
dannytskaa:

so are u gonna use ur real age or not?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2018
dannytskaa:

so are u gonna use ur real age now or not?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
Please, after completing the referee form, what next?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tomsy2: 4:12pm On May 01, 2018
Please which medical certificate are they asking for? Are we expected to go for a full medical screening, then upload the result? Are they okay at all
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2018
Unluckrees:
Have you registered?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by imam07: 4:21pm On May 01, 2018
The site is totally down. If u say u still access the site,may be u are in the moon browsing.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
propanet:

Have you registered?

Yes, downloaded 2 forms in PDF, 2pages each. One of the form is asking for two referees. Once I get the referees, what then do I do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2018
dannytskaa:

Same here o..
I'm 32 and sure am gonna apply cheesy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tomsy2: 4:56pm On May 01, 2018
Unluckrees:
Please at the documents stage what did you upload as medical certificate or did you skip it?
Although the site is down now.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2018
Unluckrees:

Yes, downloaded 2 forms in PDF, 2pages each. One of the form is asking for two referees. Once I get the referees, what then do I do?

For real, lemme go and use my pc... Maybe, just maybe
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
tomsy2:

Please at the documents stage what did you upload as medical certificate or did you skip it?

I still had a photocopy of the medical fitness I used for nysc, I uploaded it.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
Unluckrees:

Fill it and keep.
But how were you able to register because the website is down
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibroh22(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
tomsy2:
Please which medical certificate are they asking for? Are we expected to go for a full medical screening, then upload the result? Are they okay at all
you don't need to do that... PM me, I can get you one with a little token.. and every other person that is interested....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
propanet:

Fill it and keep.
But how were you able to register because the website is down

It was yesterday evening. Tho I had to wake up around 2am to download those forms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by henrolevra: 5:39pm On May 01, 2018
Unluckrees:

It was yesterday evening. Tho I had to wake up around 2am to download those forms.

Pls, help me with the form via henrolevra5@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
henrolevra:

Pls, help me with the form via henrolevra5@gmail.com
My phone is down, I'll drop d screenshot here later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.