Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809641 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibroh22(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2018
Emdee590:
ibro from the immigration and navy whatsapp group ,right ?
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibroh22(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
tomsy2:

I'm interested. I've sent a pm, please reply soon. Thanks.
yup...i have replied
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bonsay1: 12:43pm On May 02, 2018
Same here. Im getting confuse.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2018
please any trick in keeping one browser loading the page without bringing connection timeout ? unending loading till the page respond

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Haruchap(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

"Rehabilitation science" you mean?
Then yours should be:
Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
Propanet please which one will mechanical engineering pick?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mekailo(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2018
Unluckrees:

I still had a photocopy of the medical fitness I used for nysc, I uploaded it.
bro pls flash me,i nid clarification on d reg process 08160983637
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kamlex2020: 2:28pm On May 02, 2018
Is the website okay now for registration
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2018
Haruchap:

Propanet please which one will mechanical engineering pick?
Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following
areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oziandu(f): 2:57pm On May 02, 2018
propanet, I have HND civil engineering which should I apply for and do I need to upload the medical fitness certificated?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
oziandu:
propanet, I have HND civil engineering which should I apply for and do I need to upload the medical fitness certificated?
Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
As regard the medical fitness certificate, if you have it at hand you can upload.
But note that during physical verification exercise, you will be required to come along with it...that is if you are lucky to be among the shortlisted applicants
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
As regard the medical fitness certificate, if you have it at hand you can upload.
But note that during physical verification exercise, you will be required to come along with it...that is if you are lucky to be among the shortlisted applicants
please what role can a BSc chemical engineering apply for and secondly, what can u do if ur age limit hash exceeded the requirements cos I will be 32 this year God's willing
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Haruchap(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following
areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
Thanks a lot. So that means it's not a must to upload the medical fitness report
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2018
yusufhaji:
please what role can a BSc chemical engineering apply for and secondly, what can u do if ur age limit hash exceeded the requirements cos I will be 32 this year God's willing
According to the advert Engineers Should be masters holder but you can still apply and push your way through.
For age limit, you can maneuver it by doing the necessary
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
Haruchap:

Thanks a lot. So that means it's not a must to upload the medical fitness report
Not necessarily
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by boborneyor(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2018
I think the highest position i can apply as a BTECH urban and regional planning graduate is Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08 right?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2018
boborneyor:
I think the highest position i can apply as a BTECH urban and regional planning graduate is Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08 right?
Yes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by RalphFortune(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

Yes

Please, which browser are you using to access the NPS site. I've been trying all to no avail with my mobile phone
Just want know if it opens well with pc
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by unlimitedesq(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2018
Oga propanet. Have been trying to continue my registration on the website all to no avail. I keep getting website is not available error message. Is this error for all browsers?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
RalphFortune:

Please, which browser are you using to access the NPS site. I've been trying all to no avail with my mobile phone
Just want know if it opens well with pc
Currently I can't even access it because the site is down and unresponsive... Just keep on trying until they fix it

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
unlimitedesq:
Oga propanet. Have been trying to continue my registration on the website all to no avail. I keep getting website is not available error message. Is this error for all browsers?
Yes the issue is general... The site is down
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samlokosm: 5:34pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

Yes the issue is general... The site is down

Please I have uploaded the documents required but I cannot see any button to proceed to Finish. I have been finding a way to reach finish and submit but I am stuck in 'attachment' section. What can I do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chechem: 5:40pm On May 02, 2018
Samlokosm:

Please I have uploaded the documents required but I cannot see any button to proceed to Finish. I have been finding a way to reach finish and submit but I am stuck in 'attachment' section. What can I do?
Please kindly list the documents to be attached...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bonsay1: 5:50pm On May 02, 2018
Chechem:
Chechem:
Chechem:
Chechem:
Samlokosm:

please how are you people accessing the website because i have been trying to open it. any trick we can use? PLEASE help a brother
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KINGBAYORH(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2018
Pls what are the basic requirements or documents we r to upload during the online registration for NPS?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KINGBAYORH(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2018
Op, pls, help my medical certificate of fitness I did it a year ago during my nysc registration. Should I still upload it or do another medical certificate cos of d date for the NPS online registration?
Pls, let someone help me answer this o
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by leeking(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:
I studied Biochemistry. Can I apply for the Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP II) CONPASS 08?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samlokosm: 6:17pm On May 02, 2018
Chechem:

The documents are in the attachment page.
Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate, WAEC or NECO Certificate, first school leaving cert, passport photo, State of Origin Cert, medical report form, etc Not sure all are compulsory to be uploaded. I think they will request for the ones you don't upload during physical assessment

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samlokosm: 6:19pm On May 02, 2018
bonsay1:
please how are you people accessing the website because i have been trying to open it. any trick we can use? PLEASE help a brother

I did it from 1am to 2am for two days. Also, I keep pressing reload if it says site can't be reached. continue pressing. never relent. And I used chrome

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ecstasy247: 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
Please has anyone been able to complete the registration, I've been battling with stage 2 since morning but all effort to no avail
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jennifer89(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2018
propanet:

For now the site is not even functioning well for us to really determined the full list of positions available under that category.
Just wait a little...hopefully when the site is fully functional then we can decide.

Can I use my phone to register coz I saw were they wrote you'll have to print out
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by propanet(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2018
Samlokosm:

try to refresh the page

is the site going through now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.