Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO (3981 Views)

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 2:33pm On May 02, 2018
ilevic:

Why is this your headache for crying out loud?

Am talking another thing you're talking of headache.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by M0ron: 7:30pm On May 02, 2018
ProsperOkec:
I am Beginning to have doubts in this man.

I also noticed another thing in his healing.
Go to his YouTube Chanel. Go to YouTube.com/scoanvideos
You will notice that the only people with wounds that get healed are the first people. The people in the middle or after that first person doesn't get shown.

The only people that gets healed in the middles are the things like heart beat problem, difficulty in walking etc.

But the open wound healing are the ones are the first.
Am not talking what am not sure of.
Go to his YouTube and check.

That is also another strong observation.

I gave up on this idiot after he claimed to have seen where the Malaysian flight #MH370 crashed in the Indian Ocean and was waiting for Malaysian government to beg him to go and point I think out.

Bloody fool, how much glory could have come to Jesus Christ had he volunteered to go there?

He is a psychopath
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ProsperOkec: 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
trapQ:
Oga , how does that translate to the church worker trying to insert worms into the woman's privates?

You complain about bloggers but you're worse.

That the broom was ready shows that the woman obviously mentioned the situation to the worker before the arrival of the camera man.

I know so much about SCOAN that no one can convince me otherwise; as i have first hand experience. So my advice to you is this, continue to give them publicity. Bad publicity is still publicity.

Just like u want to vomit and u know what will come out.
oh I want to vomit the rice I ate in the morning not the soup I ate in the afternoon.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Slikbae: 8:22am On May 08, 2018
You're an utter slowpoke. A useless imbecilic fool.
M0ron:

I gave up on this idiot after he claimed to have seen where the Malaysian flight #MH370 crashed in the Indian Ocean and was waiting for Malaysian government to beg him to go and point I think out.

Bloody fool, how much glory could have come to Jesus Christ had he volunteered to go there?

He is a psychopath
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Slikbae: 8:23am On May 08, 2018
It's like you just dont have sense. The worker had seen the excreta and prepared a broom before calling the attention of the camera man so viewers could see.
Is that too complex for your pea sized brain?
ProsperOkec:

Just like u want to vomit and u know what will come out.
oh I want to vomit the rice I ate in the morning not the soup I ate in the afternoon.
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Favoured87: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
@ PropsperOkec If you don't believe TB Joshua own..why should I believe your mama Oyibo videos you use to post?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by M0ron: 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
You're an utter slowpoke. A useless imbecilic fool.

Incorrigible buffoon
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by Slikbae: 4:43pm On May 08, 2018
Pls Bleep off with your moronic imbecilic schizophrenic epileptic self.

My last response to you, nematode kiss
M0ron:

Incorrigible buffoon
Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2018
ilevic:
OP pls carry your wahala go abeg. Go to SCOAN and see millions of people who are employed directly or indirectly and you will know how much this thing u called "scam" is contributing to Nigerian economy.
That aside, Pls don't say what you don't know. Let me tell you a testimony I know about. As far back as 1996, my boss' mother in law became paralysed for 3months and she was taken to SCOAN. Well, it will surprise you that she came back home with her two legs and she is alive till today hale and hearty.

Op get a job and stop spoiling people's reputation
whenever i read something like what the op jst posted here, i will jst smile, if this is a staged something, what about those miracle recorded in asia and europe? the usher knew that the woman was going to stool out something, so do they expect her to go there empty handed?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO by ilevic(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
whenever i read something like what the op jst posted here, i will jst smile, if this is a staged something, what about those miracle recorded in asia and europe? the usher knew that the woman was going to stool out something, so do they expect her to go there empty handed?
Dont mind the opless Op

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / Religion And Rationality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.