Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (46832 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Naijacelebsvids: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Davido Celebrates His GF Chioma’s Birthday & Declears His love for her (pics,vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCInEYeYQM8

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Naijacelebsvids: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2018
More

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2018
And this OBO guy thinks she truly loves him..lol. Money blindfolds many things sha.

When i see celebs bringing thier spouses to limelight, i get scared like divorce loading...

But the guy is wise to keep her as gf sha and not wife.

She'll soon become his next baby mama... Na there she dey wait am.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by akum78: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin

I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS ALL UPDATES FROM CHIOMA'S BIRTHDAY ..

Download Davido's song for CHIOMA Titled "ASSURANCE" just to celebrate her birthday ...

Again ... See Epic Reply he got from his latest tweets ...

Also See FULL "OFFICIAL PHOTOS FROM THE BIRTHDAY + CELEBRITIES ATTENDANCE" ...

DAVIDO Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday in a GRAND STYLE -- see full pictures below

2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Naijacelebsvids: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2018
More photos

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by countryfive: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2018
cry shocked
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Awww chioma is za fine girl....... better pack the money as soon as possible cause I don't see a future within you two...... Wise girl wink

19 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
love is a beautiful thing my dear. enjoy while it last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmm kaaare

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Awww chioma is za fine girl....... better pack the money as soon as possible cause I don't see a future within you two...... Wise girl wink

you wicked oh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Shedrack777: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2018
this chioma go sabi suck dick o! see lips. chai, i'm hard right now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Shedrack777:
this chioma go sabi suck dick o! see lips. chai, i'm hard right now

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:

you wicked oh
What do you want me to say truth is celebrities can't keep a relationship neither can they keep a home so if she's wise she'll do the above.......He's lucky I'm not the one I'll make him buy me houses in my name create a company for me....... and quietly dump him except he'll take me to the alter before I'll accept him back..... cool

17 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Naijacelebsvids: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
What do you want me to say to her truth is celebrities can't keep a relationship neither can they keep a home so if she's wise she'll do the above.......He's lucky I'm not the one I'll make him buy me houses in my name create a company for me....... and quietly dump him except he'll take me to the alter before I'll accept him back..... cool

That one Davido for kill am burn down her whole family
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:

That one Davido for kill am burn down her whole family
He can't do anything...... This is not taboo this is chioma cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
He can't do anything...... This is not taboo this is chioma cool

bro its seems you don't know the kind of person davido is...........davido is a NBM Suicide man.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2018
'Love u foreva' thesame thing collins said, now dawan dey with the other wan.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by DIYhackers: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
If Chioma has got a career, I would advice she uses the fame she's getting from this guy to step up her life. Not as a slayqueen or babymama as I guess she seem responsible because davido is never to be trusted.

15 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by omocalabar(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok...another senseless topic.,,atleast it's better than having another BBN topic
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by scribble: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Has he paid the 60 mmillion he is owing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by davibid: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
Donno what she's done to him but overall it looks like true love to me

Only true love can make any man humble and be so proud of his woman

My opinion though smiley

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by IamAirforce1: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
beautiful Igbo girl finally hooks Davido

Congrats dear
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by speedyconnect3: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
This girl don use cow peenis cook for David.

His head don scatter...

Chai...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Tracypacy(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Kai! Nobody is perfect,if God was to expose your secrets,no one will probably marry you too, so if you find a person with 70% of what you’re looking for in a spouse,please go ahead,don’t be jumping from one relationship to another looking for 100%, 100% is in Paradise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by DoTheNeedful: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Chai! This world don cast o. This lady is still very young. At her age, she still need to be closer to her family sad. Now she has started living with one wild pop artist. wink
I salute her parental upbringing sad

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmmm

Guy behaving like small boy

This is a clear sign that the girl is controlling the guy

The love doesn't look balanced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by benzics(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
Who else thinks Davido has been charmed? grin dz kind love no ordinary o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:

bro its seems you don't know the kind of person davido is...........davido is a NBM Suicide man.
Bro ko.... sis ni undecided

Davido can't do anything......For the fact that he got away with taboo murder case doesn't mean he can try that with someone else......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by akum78: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
angry
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
So we should then fry beans abi...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by obaival(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
My ex
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
chaii

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.