Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (46867 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Rozaytee: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hope she uses her sense by not becoming a baby mama for him
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
isaacsegun:

see painment! they sing in Yoruba but you still listen to their song. Does it mean that no one in your tribe can sing in your language so that they can talk like American hip-hop artist?

You're just not worth any sensible response because you don't make sense
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Eduboy1990: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don't think so
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by bammy777(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
What do you want me to say truth is celebrities can't keep a relationship neither can they keep a home so if she's wise she'll do the above.......He's lucky I'm not the one I'll make him buy me houses in my name create a company for me....... and quietly dump him except he'll take me to the alter before I'll accept him back..... cool
yen yen yen. company ko, Industry ni. see u don buy company, houses and dump pessin withh mouth. na so e easy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Fashblonder: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
The same family she grew up with? Abeg let her live her life jare.
DoTheNeedful:
Chai! This world don cast o. This lady is still very young. At her age, she still need to be closer to her family sad. Now she has started living with one wild pop artist. wink
I salute her parental upbringing sad
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by firebaby(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Chai! This world don cast o. This lady is still very young. At her age, she still need to be closer to her family sad. Now she has started living with one wild pop artist. wink
I salute her parental upbringing sad

I concur
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Sophie Momodu right now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.