Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (46871 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by joenor(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
If he nor kiss he Gf who will? HBD to her o jare
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Hello!

Helloooooo angry angry angry
Bale ile
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
wow, how immature was that sentence? What happened to thinking straight? What happened to using your senses?
This show how shallow you are cheesy I knew that someone will quote me when I use that word......boy live your comfort zone and explore the world stop listening to wizkid and davido go and do your findings that word right there is the most use word in Hollywood when last did you to upgrade your tenses hopeless fool
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2018
They claim to be naija artists

They sing in yoruba

But they talk like American hip-hop artists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
This show how shallow you are cheesy I knew that someone will quote me when I use that word......boy live your comfort zone and explore the world stop listening to wizkid and davido go and do your findings that word right there is the most use word in Hollywood when last did you to upgrade your tenses hopeless fool
hahaha this is quite funny, i can't be that immature and call you names despite not knowing absolutely nothing about you, I wonder why you find it fit to think I'm all these things you've labelled me.

And one good reason to stop listening to wiz kid and davido?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Awww chioma is za fine girl....... better pack the money as soon as possible cause I don't see a future within you two...... Wise girl wink

lol, And it's not as if you are even fine oh. Mtchew ! Atleast Chioma is fine, you can't even upload your pix cuz you already know what's coming.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
hahaha this is quite funny, i can't be that immature and call you names despite not knowing absolutely nothing about you, I wonder why you find it fit to think I'm all these things you've labelled me.

And one good reason to stop listening to wiz kid and davido?
See who is talking undecided don't act like a saint here it was you who called me names before I lashed out at you...... we all know who you are on this forum...... that's what you do for a living CALLING PEOPLE NAMES...... if you're feeling remorseful for your actions you know what to do.....
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by redarrr(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
What do you want me to say truth is celebrities can't keep a relationship neither can they keep a home so if she's wise she'll do the above.......He's lucky I'm not the one I'll make him buy me houses in my name create a company for me....... and quietly dump him except he'll take me to the alter before I'll accept him back..... cool

nawa ooo see plan sha...pple re too wicked...girls sha,lemme guess u re fro me Edo state abi. .
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
And this OBO guy thinks she truly loves him..lol. Money blindfolds many things sha.

When i see celebs bringing thier spouses to limelight, i get scared like divorce loading...

But the guy is wise to keep her as gf sha and not wife.

She'll soon become his next baby mama... Na there she dey wait am.
Oga park well. Na marketing him de do...nigga wants to be trending...hit single or not...

Get with the program shocked
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
UncleJudax:

Oga park well. Na marketing him de do...nigga wants to be trending...hit single or now...

Get with the program shocked
Like seriously?

The guy get brain be dat oh
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2018
D kin babalawo were chioma see ehn sabi do jazz ohh.. Dis one confam jaz... Chioma chop money b4 your expiry date comes.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
See who is talking undecided don't act like a saint here it was you who called me names before I lashed out at you...... we all know who you are on this forum...... that's what you do for a living CALLING PEOPLE NAMES...... if you're feeling remorseful for your actions you know what to do.....
hahaha I called you names? Are you fuckinn serious right now?
You said I've got a worn out face?( what does that even mean)

I called you a mong (someone behind a mask)

Wthell?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by cytell56: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:
Davido Celebrates His GF Chioma’s Birthday & Declears His love for her (pics,vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCInEYeYQM8

Catch your fun while it last, to "Soon be Baby Mama"
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
hahaha I called you names? Are you fuckinn serious right now?
You said I've got a worn out face?( what does that even mean)

I called you a mong (someone behind a mask)

Wthell?
Own up to your wrongs and apologise for your actions...... painting the victim card won't help you.....
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Own up to your wrongs and apologise for your actions...... painting the victim card won't help you.....
I'm not painting no cards...I'll apologise for the mention, but you hurled names at me miss.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:
love is a beautiful thing my dear. enjoy while it last
which love?

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:

bro its seems you don't know the kind of person davido is...........davido is a NBM Suicide man.
David is a meat waiting 4death to come,so he decay.

His nothing more than davido
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I'm not painting no cards...I'll apologise for the mention, but you hurled names at me miss.
I never meant it...... I'm sorry
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by rossyc(f): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Awww chioma is za fine girl....... better pack the money as soon as possible cause I don't see a future within you two...... Wise girl wink
Lmao...Am telling you
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
I never meant it...... I'm sorry
I'm sorry as well.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Okpabidavid(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Happi lyf be for u my main man CHIOMA use ur head stay calm let davido be the head to ur life No mind amebo ooh #DMW #30billionqnq #OBO

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I'm sorry as well.
k
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Omotolani0912: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmmm..... I pity the girl cause he go soon dump her ass
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Kingsley10000: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
davido na children
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Killurself: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Every Igbo was happy to see chioma in happy mood with davido, if Yoruba lady venture fall in love with Igbo rich guy they will like to destroy there union base on tribe and calling her different kind of names, why? P square as case study etc. one love
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by kernel507: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
And this OBO guy thinks she truly loves him..lol. Money blindfolds many things sha.

When i see celebs bringing thier spouses to limelight, i get scared like divorce loading...

Stop hating he's not complaining, neither the girl. Be more mindful of your problems, instead of mathematically solving others, while deep necked in yours.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by fof1: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

JEALOUSY IS VISIBLY WRITTEN ALL OVER U. STEP ASIDE. LET D LOVE BIRDS SHOW THEUR STUFF. SELFISHNESS IS SIN.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by kernel507: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Kennitrust:
Hmmmm

Guy behaving like small boy

This is a clear sign that the girl is controlling the guy

The love doesn't look balanced.

What you define as love is when a man abuses a woman, the moment that doesn't happen he isn't a man for you. I wonder what a man like you will wise your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by isaacsegun(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Neoteny:
They claim to be naija artists

They sing in yoruba

But they talk like American hip-hop artists.

see painment! they sing in Yoruba but you still listen to their song. Does it mean that no one in your tribe can sing in your language so that they can talk like American hip-hop artist?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by justinalumbi: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Happy birthday may God bless you and keep u for us in Jesus Name! Am happy for you guys
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Harmoony(f): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2018
This is pure one corner, chioma better run if you love yourself kiss
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Stormborn86: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni & biacan get a room. grin just kidding. Nice to see nairalanders apologizing for offensive comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage / Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.