Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos (23508 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by CastedDude: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2018
An 11-year-old girl who was being maltreated by her guardian in Asaba, Delta state capital, has been rescued. The girl who was seen with injuries all over her body especially her hands after several beatings and torture by the woman she lived with - was rescued by Due Process Advocates (DPA) Warri, Delta Chapter led by Edafe Joshua.

A well meaning Nigerian who saw bruises on the girl's body raised an alarm before steps were taken to reunite her with her family. The advocate said;

"The girl in this picture was passing by my shop Friday last week and i noticed that she has series of injuries on her head and was look very malnourished. I beckoned on her to come and i asked her what happened to her head and she started crying.

"I equally noticed several other injuries all over her body especially her hands. i asked her who she was staying with and she said her aunty.

"I asked her whether her aunty maltreats her and she said yes and she want to go back to her parents in Warri but doesn't know how to go about it. On futher inquiries, I discovered that this aunty of hers is not married and beats her over nothing and equally starve her.

"My first move was to locate the parents of the girl, whom she said live in Warri. But she could not give a coherence address of where her parents live in Warri. The description she gave was onl. "Enter keke to Airport road- enter another keke to God's grace church - enter a place fenced with plank and ask of Deborah's parents." She gave her mother's name as Rebecca and her father's name as Isaac.

"Upon further interview of the girl, she said that she is tired of staying with the woman and would prefer to die because of the ill treatment and abuse from the said madam. She said she tried to commit suicide and drank hypo but on realizing what she had done, she quickly took palm oil to neutralize it."

The girl's poor parents who gave her out as a maid - were later located in Warri as the girl was reunited with her family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/11-year-old-girl-who-tried-to-commit-suicide-rescued-in-delta-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Suicide at eleven? Hope the husband is not adding salt to injury. If y'all know what I mean. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by carzola(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Why will a man so old and bony still be fuckingggg...?

Some nigerians are useless they cant control their prick... they dont have money to parent children
but they will not stop fucking...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Jabioro: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Take her to SOS or welfare the parent can't take care of her,She may fall victim of another prey..

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Juell(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Why is it that women are the ones always doing this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by dake40(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

Some nigerians are useless they cant control their prick... they dont have money to parent children

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2018
God have mercy
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2018
shocked

Enough of the unmeritted sentiments.
How can someone who attempted suicide be a victim?

That girl is a devil-possesed villain who she should be thoroughly and literally reprimanded in a jail.

Suicide contravenes Section 233 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015 and is also a National crime according to the Lunatic Code of 1916.

The police should jail her to serve as a deterrent.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2018
The girl is her daddy's twin. All these bitter and sad Aunty gwegwegwe sef. Dey go just dey transfer aggression unto say they never dey husband house.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by iHart(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2018
These DPA peolpe, they are trying oh.

seeking for a source or an extra source of income? then prepare to attend this training on soap making business https://www.nairaland.com/4479045/soap-making-business-training-workshop
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by mayorkyzo: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Such a sad story, imagine the trauma she must have gone thru for her to be contemplating suicide...

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Kraspo(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Thats Asaba for you. A lot of people in Asaba are frustrated and angry with themselves
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

In this Buhari time wey country hard
Wetin you want make poor people to dey do?

After taking ori malu... Bajinotu poka... Baby oku etc
Na to find any available hole deposit am inside..

As Bad Economy dey rise
Na so our population growth go dey follow am
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Family planning is very important.......
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2018
grin

The father also looks malnourished

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Authoreety: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Hgvg
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Superkay10(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Women wicked sha, king of maltreaters. 11 yr old wey neva sabi anything, wan commit suicide, oppression of d highest order

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Pat081: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:
Suicide at eleven? Hope the husband is not adding salt to injury. If y'all know what I mean. undecided
d woman is still single nt marry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
this is bad...
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Authoreety:
Hgvg
hey, guy, virgina,gay

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Ellabae(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
This is really bad. She must be traumatised . I know the feeling. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by chrisma28282828: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Please can anyone help or tell me how to open a PayPal account ?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Yankiss(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
carzola:

Where are u coming from? Did you read the post at all? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
No mention of where the said woman is currently.
Is she in jail? Child abuse/labour should be taken seriously.

Everyone be taking out their anger on the weaker link.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Yankiss(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:

I wonder if you read the post at all. Who is the husband here?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2018
PurplePatch:
You obviously didn't read the post. This one too na epistle?
carzola:

Why are you so insensitive? Don't you know poverty induced stress can double one's age by looks?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Your mates are commiting Business,Money and traveling round the world u are there thinking on how to commit suicide.... Did you hear that God cried when Adam or eve died? God wil still bring more people.. Your death is nothing to God.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide, Rescued In Delta State. Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In Thailand (Photos) / Kolawole Okunola: How I Escaped Beheading By Mob In Bayelsa / Gunmen Storm Federal Poly Oko, Shoot Sporadically, One Killed Other Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.