Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend (1393 Views)

BUSTED : Bbnaija's Khloe Does Butt Implant Surgery (full Video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend by Evalistus: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2018
It seems the alleged ex-girlfriend of Big Brother Naija top housemate, Tobi, seems to be going wild with disclosures from the past about the reality show star, who she claimed she dated in Unilag.

According to a self acclaimed Tobi’s ex-girlfriend, who expressed her bitterness after she met a Twitter user named Tobi after church.

Twitter user @alexlobaloba who shared the story about the unnamed Tobi’s ex-girlfriend wrote;

I met this stranger and she started telling me about how she hates Tobi #BBNaija so much, how the guy dated her back then in Unilag and also slept with her friend. I could feel the bitterness in her expression. After the conversation, she asked for my name I told her Chibuzor.

I guess he cheated on her blablabla… Who cares anyways? Real life o….after church today

Before now, Tobi Bakre, a 23 year old banker who graduated from Unilag, had been accused of breaking the hearts of many ladies in the school.

A Twitter user @ChiefWale_ narrated How Tobi also snatched his girlfriend from him 2 years ago. He wrote

“I haven’t seen any part of the BBN yet because in transit but I hope that Tobi guy gets out of the house ASAP. The stupid boy snatched one babe from me 2 years ago.”

The dark-skinned, handsome, and muscular young man is only just 23 and he from Ogun State. He is a Photographer and Investment Banker, who enjoys associating with people and playing football.

The graduate of the University of Lagos is from a wealthy home and resides in one of the top-notch areas of Lagos State. Tobi Bakre made this list “Meet The Rich Kids Of Nigeria & Their Flamboyant Lifestyle” in 2013 and also in 2017. The list is reserved for the creme de la creme of the society.

Aside his father’s wealth, Tobi is also doing well for himself in Investment Banking. He has been described as one of the Yoruba Demons flaunting their wealth and opulent lifestyle on social media.

READ MORE HERE WITH PHOTOS>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/30/bustedbbnaija-tobis-ex-girlfriend-accuses-him-of-sleeping-with-her-friend/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun,

Re: Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend by Topccy007: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
No proof, no point
Re: Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend by Khd95(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2018
u met a stranger and all of a sudden they started telling u bout their life of 2-3 years ago....issorait shocked
Re: Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend by Jackossky(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2018
It's a Yoruba demon something. Don't take it to heart ♥

(1) (Reply)

Davido Explain Why He Wasn't In The Country To Participate In Saturday Elections / Nigerian Big Boy Dharmie Richie Threatens To Expose Hushpuppi And His Fake Life / Female DJ Who Does Not Wear Bra Twerks Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.