Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? (31019 Views)

Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos) / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2018
It is not compulsory one believes what I am going to say. It is important to note that, not everytime dreams become a reality. Sometimes those who believe in dreams and has experienced it can vividly project, depending on who and how the dream came about, the outcome. Again, it is not something that is rigid but can change.

A few months to the 2015 general elections, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi, the Fmr Rivers State Governor on a podium in Abuja, and there was a large crowd. He was singing and dancing like a musician repeatedly saying "we have done it; we have made history; a new era has begun..." Then I awoke. Reflecting on the dream, I asked myself if Ameachi was contesting for an election maybe for Senate, since then, he was on his last term as Governor. When he was subsequently appointed as DG, Buhari Campaign Organization, I was therefore convinced, and that showed clearly what the dream was all about. I kept it to myself.

Last night, I dreamed a confusing dream again. In the dream, I was invited for a gathering of Young People of Nigeria in Lagos but no reason was given for the gathering except that young people are gathering for a feast. When I got to the venue, I saw a large crowd of young people, dinning and winning and they were so happy. Something seemed strange because I saw Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on one of the tables eating with them. I, then, asked someone why they were eating and laughing he refused to respond to my question. I left them and went to stand in an isolated place still within the venue.

After a few minutes, I threatened to leave the place and would not eat with them if they didn't tell me what was going on. Then one of the young people now said to me "wait! someone would like to meet with you". I said okay. Atiku then stood up and, so many people followed him, came straight to me and stretched out his hands, shook me and said " I am Atiku Abubakar" and immediately the crowd roared, "We have made it... the young people of Nigeria have made.. he is our President... this is the new President..."

I was so confused and immediately left the venue to go listen to news at home or ask people outside the venue if what happened there was indeed true. As I was getting home, I saw a convoy of US and French Presidents. One of the convoy stopped by, one middle age white guy came out from one of the vehicles under heavy security and said to me "I am the French President. kindly join us for a party in Lagos". Apparently, they were invited too for the same feast. I looked at myself, found the clothe I was wearing not worthy to go with someone of that nature. And I said to him that I am highly delighted and humble by such recognition and invitation that he should kindly give me a few minutes to dress well and follow him. He said no problem. I hurriedly left, got home, dressed well but unfortunately when I went back to the place I met him, I didn't see them again. I was told they had all left for the party. I was very angry and immediately, I woke up from sleep. This is the whole truth

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by 360degreess(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
I am laughing in chinese language..buhari strong gorrnnn..no be only atiku,na articulation...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by newbornmacho(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
It may be... I certainly hope he does become our president. I'll advise you to keep a dream journal, that way you can track and measure. I have also had incredible fulfilment of dreams, really eerily accurate, so I know dreams can come true. Thanks for sharing kimjongJezebel

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
It may be... I certainly hope he does become our president. I'll advise you to keep a dream journal, that way you can track and measure. I have also had incredible fulfilment of dreams, really eerily accurate, so I know dreams can come true. Thanks for sharing kimjongJezebel

Thank you too! I didn't want to share it at first but something kept pushing me to share it. I'm aware that people will not bother about it.

I'm going to pray, campaign and do every in my own little way to make sure the dream becomes a reality. Atiku means jobs and he would certainly create the enabling environment necessary for business to thrive

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by IsaAbubakar: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
he gat what it takes

it's his turn
he has paid his dues
he deserves some accolades

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Ratello: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
@KimjongJezebel you saw it as it is, somehow the man Atiku had been in the saddle of leadership for a long time and even can be termed a faithful kingmaker since 1999. He is a man with a clear conscience on Nigerian matter and whatever he says can be taken to the banks. Atiku is no doubt Nigeria's next President. You can wait and see your dreams come to life in 2019!

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
360degreess:
I am laughing in chinese language..buhari strong gorrnnn..no be only atiku,na articulation...

I was only sharing what I saw. Dunno who strong, who no strong

20 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by SalamRushdie: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yes he will be our next president

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Linzo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
No one can stop Atiku. Congratulations AA

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by aribisala0(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
The moral of the story?

Avoid weed with Tramadol

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by tuniski: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
aribisala0:
The moral of the story?

Avoid weed with Tramadol
Is that your combo?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by drkay(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Atiku? Mo ti gbo.

1 Like

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 7:38am On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
The moral of the story?

Avoid weed with Tramadol

Na u sabi bro

16 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Ratello: 10:02am On May 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I was only sharing what I saw. Dunno who strong, who no strong

Please still hold on to your Atiku dream it will soon pay off because the coast is becoming clearer for his emergence at the primaries. Are you really involve in the Atiku project?

8 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by gentleguy1975: 10:57am On May 09, 2018
n
While I am not underestimating the power of dreams, are u not bothered about the fact that youths were celebrating the emergence of an old recycled politician? for crying out loud,the Babangidas, the Obasanjos, the Buharis and their likes were all either under 50 or 40 when they were at the helm of affairs!what is wrong with our youths?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 11:44am On May 09, 2018
gentleguy1975:
n
While I am not underestimating the power of dreams, are u not bothered about the fact that youths were celebrating the emergence of an old recycled politician? for crying out loud,the Babangidas, the Obasanjos, the Buharis and their likes were all either under 50 or 40 when they were at the helm of affairs!what is wrong with our youths?

I don't bother about what I have no control over. I don't think anyone has control over what he/she sees in dreams. I might be wrong though.

Yaya Bello is considered a youth but most people view him in bad light likewise some who are quite older. What matters in politics is majorly the ability to deliver based on some certain variables

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
It is not compulsory one believes what I am going to say. It is important to note that, not everytime dreams become a reality. Sometimes those who believe in dreams and has experienced it can vividly project, depending on who and how the dream came about, the outcome. Again, it is not something that is rigid but can change.

A few months to the 2015 general elections, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi, the Fmr Rivers State Governor on a podium in Abuja, and there was a large crowd. He was singing and dancing like a musician repeatedly saying "we have done it; we have made history; a new era has begun..." Then I awoke. Reflecting on the dream, I asked myself if Ameachi was contesting for an election maybe for Senate, since then, he was on his last term as Governor. When he was subsequently appointed as DG, Buhari Campaign Organization, I was therefore convinced, and that showed clearly what the dream was all about. I kept it to myself.

Last night, I dreamed a confusing dream again. In the dream, I was invited for a gathering of Young People of Nigeria in Lagos but no reason was given for the gathering except that young people are gathering for a feast. When I got to the venue, I saw a large crowd of young people, dinning and winning and they were so happy. Something seemed strange because I saw Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on one of the tables eating with them. I, then, asked someone why they were eating and laughing he refused to respond to my question. I left them and went to stand in an isolated place still within the venue.

After a few minutes, I threatened to leave the place and would not eat with them if they didn't tell me what was going on. Then one of the young people now said to me "wait! someone would like to meet with you". I said okay. Atiku then stood up and, so many people followed him, came straight to me and stretched out his hands, shook me and said " I am Atiku Abubakar" and immediately the crowd roared, "We have made it... the young people of Nigeria have made.. he is our President... this is the new President..."

I was so confused and immediately left the venue to go listen to news at home or ask people outside the venue if what happened there was indeed true. As I was getting home, I saw a convoy of US and French Presidents. One of the convoy stopped by, one middle age white guy came out from one of the vehicles under heavy security and said to me "I am the French President. kindly join us for a party in Lagos". Apparently, they were invited too for the same feast. I looked at myself, found the clothe I was wearing not worthy to go with someone of that nature. And I said to him that I am highly delighted and humble by such recognition and invitation that he should kindly give me a few minutes to dress well and follow him. He said no problem. I hurriedly left, got home, dressed well but unfortunately when I went back to the place I met him, I didn't see them again. I was told they had all left for the party. I was very angry and immediately, I woke up from sleep. This is the whole truth

Dreams! Dreams!! Dreams!!! Atiku could be on the verge of history as he has emerged the PDP Presidential candidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by eventsms(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yes. He qualify to be Nigeria next president when compare to Buhari.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by basilo101: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
You should open a church sharp sharp. Front page material

6 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by barojana: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is good. Christians in unanimity can decide 2019 elections. This is the first time two muslims from major parties would run against each other? If so, it affords christians the opportunity to pick a candidate that represents our interest.

No to a man that played politics of hate with hundreds of innocent lives in Benue

No to a man who spent months on medical trip in UK while his citizens languished back at home with decayed medical facilities.

No to a man who took months to elect a cabinet of mediocres

No to a man that embarass Nigerians outside the country #WestGermany #LazyYouths #InZaOzaRoom #Lifelessone

No to a man who rode on an anti corruption campaign but has made no tangible difference.

No to a man who sees Abacha has a role model

No to a man that categorized his citizens as 5% or 97%

No to a man that sent military after IPOB but couldn't send even common civil defence to help communities in Southern Kaduna from their Herdsmen killers.

No to a man whose official says "it is better to lose your ancestral home and land in exchange for your life"

No to man that has refused to bring Leah Sharibu home.

No to a man who allowed the massacre of Shiiite members and their families and kept ElZakzaky incarcerated illegally.

It is time for the catholics, orthidox and Pentecostals to send Buhari back to Daura as we give massive support to Atiku.

Copied

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by PastorandMentor(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na your papa
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Possibly yes. Honestly wasn't a fan of his but in the interest of Nigeria moving forward, I have no option other than to support him. One thing is sure and that's the fact that the demented, senile and heartless thing currently in aso rock must be sent packing by force by fire in 2019. I'd be developing a campaign strategy that has never been used before, and forwarding same to the PDP headquarters. 2019 will determine the future of this country and all hands must be on deck to salvage what's left of the mess the current government has created.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by pacificman: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
ALL HAIL THE NEXT PRESIDENT ATIKU

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by techstack: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
Next year will tell
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin OP just got ATIKULATED grin grin

Let's pray for the zombies and all automated mumus to follow suit. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by datola: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
ok
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by bankyblue(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yes now
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Necksonnel: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
We will see about that next year but I still don't see him capable of displacing buhari. I just hope Nigerians won't make the same mistake of 2015 because they are desperate for change they voted buhari and now "restructuring " another new format to deceive Nigerians. These people are scammers. Atiku is a criminal and nothing will ever change that

15 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by jchioma: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Asking the obvious?

2 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Rexnegro(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
whoever want win make him win,am tired of nigeria politics, am even tired of been a Nigerian sef.

2 Likes

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by hucienda: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Be like Atiku don take over nairaland.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Arysexy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am ATIKULATED!

Are you ATIKUFIED?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.