Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Going To Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Going To Registry (883 Views)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Traditional, Church Or Registry: The Right Date For Marriage Anniversary? / My Wife Taking Me To Registry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Registry by shemy: 1:04pm On May 19, 2010
Hi all,
We recently had our annual family weekend in my church and one of the controversial topic raised was " why do Nigerian men dodge going to registry for their wedding.
Re: Going To Registry by blank(f): 3:28pm On May 19, 2010
^^^^^

So what do u think or what was the conclusion?
Re: Going To Registry by Nezed(f): 8:25am On May 24, 2010
Why should they go?
Re: Going To Registry by tEsLim(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2010
Because of alimony / palimony. wink , We dont wanna PAY or split my estates
Re: Going To Registry by shemy: 11:51pm On May 28, 2010
Why the fear?, What actually is the regisstry certificate all about?
What of if you both need to travel out of the country or she needs to do change of name? or incase of any emergence, what certificate will she tender?
Re: Going To Registry by talk2ahmed(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]O! u wanna know, its a big deal. See the fall out of a marriage where the guy dodged signing
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-455473.0.html
[/size][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men And Those That Love Them / Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / Woman Whips Maid With Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.