Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Port Harcourt Reacts To Bovi Statement During His Man On Fire Media Briefing In - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Port Harcourt Reacts To Bovi Statement During His Man On Fire Media Briefing In (472 Views)

2022 Save The Youths Conference Press Briefing / NDHS, Holds Press Briefing In Information House. By Robinson Agaga / She Died Two Years Ago! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man On Okada In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Reacts To Bovi Statement During His Man On Fire Media Briefing In by Manfabulous7(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Port Harcourt Reacts To Bovi Statement During His Man on Fire Media Briefing In Port Harcourt

Most Port Harcourt entertainers and individual are not happy with what popular comedian Bovi Ugboma also known as Bovi said about Port Harcourt Comedians during his Man on Fire Media Briefing in Port Harcourt.

Bovi who is to hold his event on 30th April 2018, held a meeting in Port Harcourt City on 29th which was a media briefing for his upcoming event "Bovi Man On Fire". Many Port Harcourt entertainers has taken to their social media handles condemning the statement Bovi made during his media briefing.

From some information gathered, A facebook user said that at the press meeting a question was asked by a blogger, if any comedian from Port Harcourt was to perform in Bovi Man on fire, but Bovi's response was disrespectful though it seems like a joke.

He said:

' if there's any comedian in Port Harcourt, let them come and host their show and let people see'
See more reactions from some Port Harcourt Entertainers and individuals:

"I hear sey BOVI insult our Port Harcourt based Comedians....
No problem sha
Abeg when you see am, help me tell am sey 'he just lost a huge fan and secret disciple'
You don't mess with my Pitakwa and expect me to fake a smile...
Who you be?
Who you epp?
Rabbish!"

"I'm not a BOVI fan, at the same time I don't support insults but in a civilized world today, a claim should be backed up with fact!"

"Is time to show Bovi you are Brand enough and that you don't need his platform.I wish rivers people can boycott his show."

" I think you made a point here. Entertainers in ph should learn how to consume some certain things. He actually made a joke out of it. We shouldn't take it personal, These are one of the reason entertainers don't make it here ph cause we love Fighting. Mk we try handle things gelgel'le"

"And to all the bloggers in phcity promoting that event can you guys please stop until he tenders an apology."

"You don't come to portharcourt and insulting people you have never supported cos you think you are a big brand.if we don't say or do anything trust me we will receive more insults."
"Unfortunately, there is no proof to back up the claim...
This thing is getting more embarrassing because there was a media coverage yet no recording? At least a phone recording would have helped matter..."
"Please portharcourt don't buy Tickets for that Bovi man on fire show, please boycott the show he should

.... read more...
http://www.manfabulousblog.com/2018/04/port-harcourt-reacts-to-bovi-statement.html

(1) (Reply)

Alakija’s Son’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / Sexual Fantasy Leads To Hell / Nigerians Will See The Blood Moon today From 6:44pm To 9:21pm (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.