Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together (55137 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by MuttleyLaff: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Checkout this cute photo of 2018 bbnaija winner Miracle and his younger brother Samuel.

They both look cute and sexy for the ladies
and also for the homo.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Kaxmytex(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
And his brother is 21years of age...
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by LINTUNE(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
so it's a FAMILY thing.
They don't button shirts in their Family.

If this guy is miracle's younger brother, and miracle is still claiming 23. simply means his younger bro is 16 and I am 2years old.
bro e tire ne
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by LINTUNE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
wheenie:
One word....Cute!!
hello pretty
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Samueltemi337(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
People they call samuel are normally cute
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by omotai(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cute
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
na so. . . i wonder what you will say when you see a pic of me. grin meanwhile I am a friend of his younger brother. . . i have his personal contact. if you need, just pm me. trust me i can hook you up. you know.

Tahhh.... Don't angry me
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Deltayankeeboi: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Tahhh.... Don't angry me
i know you like me, i like you too grin PM me if you are interested
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by eddy42(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
He looks older than Miracle.
Maybe he sold his birthright to his millionaire brother.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cuteness runs in the family except maybe the senior brother that showed his face on the show, that one is not so fine.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
same way kiss Daniel's younger brother looks older... I'm beginning to think it's a new trend.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by dannlukas(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
na so. . . i wonder what you will say when you see a pic of me. grin meanwhile I am a friend of his younger brother. . . i have his personal contact. if you need, just pm me. trust me i can hook you up. you know.

Wetin she want use d younger brother do? I have d contact of the elder brother to d younger brother...wat am I saying sef?...okwa miracle! Just pm me
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by alfredfrddy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:
OP please change the topic, Samuel is Miracle's elder brother.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by phatasschick(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oh lawd����. Just kuku kee me. grin grin

Uyiii:
so it's a FAMILY thing.
They don't button shirts in their Family.

If this guy is miracle's younger brother, and miracle is still claiming 23. simply means his younger bro is 16 and I am 2years old.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by showafrica(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
makydebbie:

Yeah, that's how youngis look. If we tell women to be faithful they won't hear. See how faithful the mother is, everything is clear.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by SirBunky85(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
DonYoung1:
...... you no see d title of the tread before you comment
lol.he will soon pmb for his inability to see
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Queenazzy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=67161009] na so. . . i wonder what you will say when you see a pic of me. grin meanwhile I am a friend of his younger brother. . . i have his personal contact. if you need, just pm me. trust me i can hook you up. you know. [/quote

Lol hookup indeed
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Deltayankeeboi: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Queenazzy:
lol hookup indeed
believe me you. i am serious. no jokes. that aside, i think you look like someone i have seen outside. am not trying to flirt tho. grin just think i recognise you from somewhere, you know the saying "the world is a small village" so i may actually be right
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Octaves(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Checkout this cute photo of 2018 bbnaija winner Miracle and his younger brother Samuel.

They both look cute and sexy for the ladies and also for the homo.

http://news.nollyzone.com/cute-photo-of-bbnaija-winner-miracle-and-his-younger-brother-samuel/
why not just say they both look cute. must you feel guilty for complimenting a fellow guy.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by egojeny1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pharoah's head pendant spotted!!!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Kaycee9242(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

Why dy resemble li

ke this? is he his BROTHER?

U no read b4 u comment?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by harriet412(f): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Damn!!! the guy is cute shocked
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by HomeOfMe(f): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nollyzonenews:

They both look cute and sexy for the ladies and also for the homo.

http://news.nollyzone.com/cute-photo-of-bbnaija-winner-miracle-and-his-younger-brother-samuel/
Elder brother not younger.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Queenazzy(f): 7:05am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=67167872] believe me you. i am serious. no jokes. that aside, i think you look like someone i have seen outside. am not trying to flirt tho. grin just think i recognise you from somewhere, you know the saying "the world is a small village" so i may actually be right [/quoso

So what do I do now??
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together by Deltayankeeboi: 7:36am On May 01, 2018
Queenazzy:
So what do I do now??
lol nothing. . . we are just gonna get along and be nice pals. . . am interested smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys N71m new Mercedes maybach S650 (photos) / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.