Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) (61901 Views)

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by stuffs4me(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Archangel15:
Why is the FG fighting tooth and nail to subdue Dino Melaye?

Why are they so afraid of him

Dino Melaye is being persecuted because he is bold and fearless. Dino stepped on some powerful toes.

1) Dino Melaye exposed the corrupt two faced policeman called Ibrahim Magu the EFCC chairman who's monthly police salary is not up to 500 thousand Naira but rides private jet all over the world and lives in a 40million posh rented apartment in Abuja,

2) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the corrupt Babachir that stole N270million to cut imaginary grass at IDP camp

3) Dino Melaye was the one that criticised Buhari on herdsmen killings all over the country.

4) In 2010, the 2nd Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport runway Contract awarded at the sum of N64 billion to Julius Berger was cancelled after dino Melaye revealed the fraud that characterized the contract

5) Dino exposed Dineji Bankole who stole 59million dollars.

6) Dino Melaye stopped Thiefnuubu the kleptomaniac from stealing everything Nigeria ever owned.

7) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters as a dirty paid brown envelop blogger.

8 ) Dino Melaye is the only single voice pressurising Governor Yahaya Bello to pay the salaries of Kogi state civil servants

9) Dino Melaye was the one that tamed and put to order the wife of Bola Tinubu who was generally behaving as if her husband owned the National Assembly.

10) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the incompetent Hamid Ali for his gross misconduct.

Dino Melaye is the freedom fighter of our time

Dino is like Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
Dino is like Gani Fawehimi
Dino is like Nelson Mandela
Dino is like Martin Luther King
Dino is like Wole Soyinka

Dino, the lone voice of the masses.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by kmaster007: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dino witch dey dem dis lawyers body....
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Archangel15:
Why is the FG fighting tooth and nail to subdue Dino Melaye?

Why are they so afraid of him

Because he's the voice of the voiceless, if Nigerians know what is good for them, they should stop Mr. Buhari in January next year.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by umarshehu58(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
bugidon:
shocked

If Buhari police can manhandle senators, lawyers and even some well known celebrities just think how Nigeria will be by 2019 if eventually Buhari wins for 2nd tenure

Buhari has succeeded in taking Nigeria from the contemporary period he found it back to the medieval period!!!!
This is to show you nobody is above the law. We know they are not always right but innocent people has been harrased so many times but all these senator keep mum. Let them taste how ordinary person is tasting everyday
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by Ten06(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
A man who have lost control want to come and lost control for second term and some ideot are happy
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by stuffs4me(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
OjomaBrown:
Lawyers can do anything for money, if dey don't shout this way dey might not be able to put food on there table this evening . I am from Kogite state and Dino is guilty of this crime of running guns like wise his opponents .He wasn't just lucky that it was his boys that was caught and the governor of Kogi state is just ready to nail him down with this crime ; thank God Saraki,Dino and their cohorts planed ahead of time when he was been taken to Lokoja By causing accident for Dino to escape it would have been a clash of Titan between Dino thugs and the Nigerian police before they approach koton karfe in Kogi state. If the thugs over powered the police they will take Dino to a secret destination and den asked d government to produce Dino, that's another conspiracy for. Kogi state people had better wake up this 2019 ,enough of all this rubbish.

If truly you are from Kogi, you must be one of those Kogi Judases in Kogi.

You are just a dumb_olodo, if not how could you know Dino committed those crimes when the case is still in court.
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by Awoleesu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian lawyers lost their steam when 21 SANs decided to 'rush for the gold' of a certificateless man rather than simply counsel him to just present the damn certificate or own up to his certificateless status...
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
bugidon:
shocked

If Buhari police can manhandle senators, lawyers and even some well known celebrities just think how Nigeria will be by 2019 if eventually Buhari wins for 2nd tenure

Buhari has succeeded in taking Nigeria from the contemporary period he found it back to the medieval period!!!!
Bros panic dey hold.me o. I beg I wan sell my house.I Don get Sao Tome citizenship
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by globexpo: 12:46am On May 01, 2018
Buhari and his men kept losing fight and still expecting to come back. Maybe through fraud
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by GGirll: 1:49am On May 01, 2018
Nigerians NTOOR enjoy your votes n love for him...this just the beginning of sorrow.....read Mathew 24 n get ready for the worst come 2019...my rich friends are all eloping with families outta Nigeria with the guize of school, health n job....Oh God save the souls of the innocnt especially those who didn't vote for this evil....
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by yazach: 3:27am On May 01, 2018
stuffs4me:

Olodo wey you be... Dundee united.

What is this thing saying?
Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by yazach: 3:40am On May 01, 2018
phase1:

No be 'tugs' na towel.

Abooki go school you no gree, you say nama nyash you wan fuccck for sambisa. grin

Re: Dino Melaye: Lawyers Clash With Policemen In Court Premises (Photos, VIDEO) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
wink

They should leave dino alone na

Need a website design without upfront payment? Check my signature
why Dino no leave dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.