Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today (2209 Views)

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Who has seen this thread where dankwabo is been praised on nairaland.

This dankwambo might even be worst than GEJ and PMB as I dey look am sef grin

Most of the pictures we were showed were all taking at the state capital

Show us pic from other towns in gombe state let's see.

I wonder how much those guys are paid sha grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4480620/gombe-state-being-jewel-savanah#67165972

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's just one person on the thread replying himself, I just dey laugh grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Durhleepee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Almost all the monikers that commented registered today.
Kikiki, useless person

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
I couldn't stop laughing reading the comments, only God knows how much he is been paid grin
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Omololu2121: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are ready to do anything for money. shame on that guy that creates the useless thread.what's the IGR of gombe state? Gombe citizens are one of the poorest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by CarlosTheJackal: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
It's just one person on the thread replying himself, I just dey laugh grin grin grin
The guy always open different accounts to talk to himself

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:40am On May 01, 2018
With the fraudulent campaign strategy I saw on that thread today, I have discarded the little thought I was nursing to vote Dankwambo in 2019. Even the quality of projects in the pictures he posted are questionable.

Dankwambo may have tried in Gombe state capital but the state workers do not speak so highly of him.
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by eagleeye2: 6:04am On May 01, 2018
Nairaland moderators should find a way to monitors these things . That thread should be taken down.
Almost all the monikers that where responding registered in the last two days.
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by activistjohnny(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2018
BabaOwen:
Who has seen this thread where dankwabo is been praised on nairaland.

This dankwambo might even be worst than GEJ and PMB as I dey look am sef grin

Most of the pictures we were showed were all taking at the state capital

Show us pic from other towns in gombe state let's see.

I wonder how much those guys are paid sha grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4480620/gombe-state-being-jewel-savanah#67165972
so it's now buhari that people should be praise baaaam?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Nobody: 6:12am On May 01, 2018
Hahahah. Creating multiple monikers to lick arse
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by otokx(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2018
There is a lot of funny stuff going on, people are seriously trying to convince the world in social media that Nigerians hate our dear president but that is untrue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Bari22: 7:45am On May 01, 2018
I noticed the thread, no Nigerian politician can be pressed like that without a single opposition. So the moderators should do the needful
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by bigboys80: 10:00am On May 01, 2018
my brother dont be fooled ,i think u are the one who has been paid,have u been to gombe state and see for ur self what the young man have don .am a petrotic Nigerian and i knw what is good for my country as a youth.

Ajisebioyolaari:
With the fraudulent campaign strategy I saw on that thread today, I have discarded the little thought I was nursing to vote Dankwambo in 2019. Even the quality of projects in the pictures he posted are questionable.

Dankwambo may have tried in Gombe state capital but the state workers do not speak so highly of him.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by Davidson7: 10:02am On May 01, 2018
You said pictures are questionable? If you are in Gombe state you will know is not just pictures but reality that you can see feel what so ever you see on the internet are what he has done in the state I stand for Dankwambo42019

Ajisebioyolaari:

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by phase1: 10:26am On May 01, 2018
otokx:
There is a lot of funny stuff going on, people are seriously trying to convince the world in social media that Nigerians hate our dear president but that is untrue.

You are deceiving yourself.
Re: Who Else Have Seen This Funny Thread On Nairaland today by fergie001: 10:30am On May 01, 2018
My younger brother serves there and told me Dankwambo did quite well,

Though,that's not enough for me to gratify him until I see his programs..

I was shocked when I saw that thread,I had to even ask there if I were safe..

Na carlosthejackal and archangel15 save me grin

(1) (Reply)

Protest Rocks The Ancient City Of Kano As EFCC Detains PDP Presidential Aspirant / Tolerance Becoming a Crime( hate on Tinubu) - Dr Chinedu Akabuike / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.